It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by cuervo. I would like to see him prove his eligibility for presidency.

-Alien

Like when he released his BC? Still not enough for you? What do you expect from this case, they'll show the same BC they released already, and that STILL won't satisfy any of you.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Saturnian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by spoor

"First, Obama must prove that he is over 35, born in the United States and has lived here for at least 14 years.

Born in the US is the only requirement.

EDIT: besides age.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Minor problem..
Article 2 sec 5
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at
the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office
of President;

Being Obama's father was a Kenyan with British citizenship at the time of his birth Obama clearly fails the "Natural Born" requirement of the constitution. Said requirement meaning the person in question has 2 parents with citizenship in the United States.

Obama may have American citizenship. But he is not natural born. Not qualified.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Being Obama's father was a Kenyan with British citizenship at the time of his birth Obama clearly fails the "Natural Born" requirement of the constitution. Said requirement meaning the person in question has 2 parents with citizenship in the United States.

Having 2 parents with US citenship is purely a figment of Birthers imagination.

There are 2 types of US citizen - naturalised or naturally born, like Obama is.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saturnian

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by cuervo. I would like to see him prove his eligibility for presidency.

-Alien

Like when he released his BC? Still not enough for you? What do you expect from this case, they'll show the same BC they released already, and that STILL won't satisfy any of you.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Saturnian because: (no reason given)

I'm not claiming that his BC is a fraud I'm on the fence. I would like to see real experts examine the BC and the whole thing and see what they conclude. If it is given a proper examination I see no reason to argue with the courts ruling.

So don't sit there and tell me what will satisfy me you no squat about what will satisfy me go run your trap somewhere else.

-Alien
edit on 1/4/2012 by Alien Abduct because: correction

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Originally posted by Annee

"First, Obama must prove that he is over 35, born in the United States and has lived here for at least 14 years.

Born in the US is the only requirement.

EDIT: besides age

Minor problem..

You are wrong.

Born on US soil -- is all that is necessary. Where parents are born has no bearing.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is such an insult to not only the president but the intelligence of not only every American with an iq higher than a basic gibbon but almost anyone with a brain on earth.

The pitfall here is to see anything like sense eminating from a lawyer fuelled corrupt judicial ruling in the kangaroo courts of the renegade states within the continental US.

I think this is the best thing that could happen. hopefully we will see these fraudsters exposed as the republican poo chucking apes they are.

these eejits are looking down the wrong end of a multi million dollar defamation suit after this, at best. All your bush tax dollars pay for it too.

huge news yes, not how you think tho. Republicans are lying corrupt hoodlums. we knew that already so where's the surprise?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There is no document in the world legitimate or fabricated that President Obama could produce that could satisfy the so-called Birthers (a bigot by any other name...). This has already been proven. Delusions die hard after all, hate too. The Birthers are a democrats wet dream because they do so much damage to the GOP from a general perspective, and they're doing it from the inside out so good luck blaming that one on Obama. Obama is not stupid, he freakin' LOVES you tools,
Why would he produce a document to shut you up when you do so much good for the democrats by keep on yapping?
edit on 4-1-2012 by Threadfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

WOW, maybe there is still hope and change we can believe in. If they find he falsified information he submitted when running for office, does that mean he could go to prison???

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

B S with capital letters. In fact it has been proven again and again that he was not eligible to run for office; that is Social Security Number was not and could not be his and a long list of other violations, to say nothing of his violating his oath of office:

and

edit on 4-1-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Whoo hooh, this is great news and I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

The mans birth certificate is a fraud I don't need an expert to tell me, because I am an expert and I looked to see myself.

LOL you would think that with all the money and time that went into this, they would have been smart enough to flatten the image rather than leaving it in layers. I guess the devil is in the details....ha ha ha ha ha. What an important detail to miss.

Laugh Obama out of the white house in 2012.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
From what i can see there hasn't been much if any so called "proof" from either side. The so called ''birthers" or the trolls (you know who you are and so do the ats regulars) that lurk threads for no other reason than to argue intelligently but without substance and call everyone who disagrees with them a "birther". There has also from what i've read been just as many "lies" or ill informed comments from both sides in this thread. There's only two parts of this thread that i can see as one sided and thats the insulting nature of the "debunking trolls" and the openmindedness of the "birthers". In my opinion it would be logical to put your emotions based on your opinion aside and wait to see if there really has been a dismissal as the op stated. If so go argue with the judge and tell him/her that they are a birther for entertaining the idea which is so clearly a lie to you, and if the op is wrong then lets all let it go until some credible evidence surfaces which may or may not happen. Everyone has a right to an opinion and that is what i thought forums were about, a group of peoples opinions that we may be able to learn or gain insight from. Not a place where the same old people start jumping down everyones throat for having a strange or different opinion. Instead of "proof or your an idiot" which just annoys people and get their back up, try a little "thats an interesting post, do you have any proof". We are all adults here and can handle contructive criticism but i don't see anything constructive in the way some people handle others here. If you have an opinion don't let fear hold you back and if you don't like someones opinion, put the shoe on the other foot and show the same tolerance that was shown to yours.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well then it should a snap for him to shoot off a copy of that certificate to the judge, cased closed. I guess crying about it, crying racism, ripping on the GOP, throwing out blanket accusations about what other presidents did or did not have to produce about thier citizenship is easier! Hard to believe how secretive our self proclaimed "most transparant" president is!

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

edit on 4-1-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: Mispelled word and needed to add "certificate" to clarify and make the first sentence to make sense.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I'm pretty sure from the amount of attitude in your comment that no amount of evidence, even if he was kicked out of office would convice you its true either. What is it with peoples deeply emotional attachement to their opinions/beliefs. Have an open mind and enjoy the ats forum ride. Every person here can say they have changed an opinion from time to time when new evidence or ideas present themselves. No person is all knowing and right all the time although we like to think we are. Human ego is a funny thing so is naivety.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by roaland
So their forcing Obama to follow a document (the Constitution) he spent his whole presidency trying to rip apart? Oh let the mud slinging begin!

Tragic isn't it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
OK then this question is for everybody.

If Obama had nothing to hide, why would he release a birth certificate that was patently false and can be proven fraudulent within a matter of minutes upon opening?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

If Obama had nothing to hide, why would he release a birth certificate that was patently false and can be proven fraudulent within a matter of minutes upon opening?

Because he did not, those claims are just more birther lies. The birth certificates Obama released are both valid.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

No they are fake. I have one downloaded on my computer direct from the government site and it's fake as hell.

ETA: Don't believe me? Then it would be worth your time to investigate yourself. All you need is a computer with Adobe Illustrator or similar program. Download and open the pdf document in Illustrator or similar program. Click on the arrow by Layer 1, all the layers are compiled into layer 1. From here you can click on the little eyeballs and watch all the little pieces of forgery disappear from the document.

If you are going to make this argument, then you at least owe it to yourself to try this and discover the truth.
edit on 4-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Because he did not, those claims are just more birther lies. The birth certificates Obama released are both valid.

How can both be valid?

Either he has a valid birth certificate (a=singular), or one of them is valid. Which is it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

No they are fake. I have one downloaded on my computer direct from the government site and it's fake as hell.

And your proof that it is a copy of a fake is what exactly?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Judge Hogg presiding.

Cousin Barack gets rescued and jumps a revene with Bo and Luke. They all yell yeeha.

I dont care how it happens I want to see Obama blow up an outhouse with a dynamite arrow in dungarees and I want to see that on CNN at least once an hour.

Rosco Paul falls over a lot and Sarah Palin provides beer and wank material.

The south rises again and in conjunction with Scotland, India, Russia and China and Africa.We kill England, or at least ban everything they enjoy and take all their #. lol

Nobody does tribal warfare and comedy properly anymore.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join