It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
How can both be valid?

Either he has a valid birth certificate (a=singular), or one of them is valid. Which is it?

They are both valid - you do not even realise Obama released both his short and long form birth certificates!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The one they released had layers, go back and re-read my edited post.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
If you are going to make this argument, then you at least owe it to yourself to try this and discover the truth.

If you are trying to claim a document is fraudulent, how about you actually look at the document in question?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

I'm pretty sure that you are not an especially critical reader considering that I never claimed to present any evidence one way or another. You're just another ATS'er over eager to say something even if it isn't applicable. Enjoy the ATS experience!

edit to say that your enlightened gimmick while attempting to subtly (and failing) call me egotistical and naive is pretty trite around these boards. just grow a pair and call me egotistical and naive instead feebly and cowardly attempting to insinuate it in a 'polite' way. look in a mirror before you continue talking all that self-congratulatory pseudo-philosophy.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Threadfall because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by Threadfall because: grammar and more grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So what? That has been explained here before.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I did, did you not listen. I have it on my computer. Its fake as all hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

No offence to you mate, but if you read the whole thread from start to finish you can clearly see that no-one is being racist, or atleast not racist with the intent of being racist ( unless you wanna be politically correct or twist peoples comment to suit your arguement). You are however being rude and bigoted with the intent of being so by anyones opinion. You also keep mentioning "proven" without showing any then pulling others up for not providing proof, You say people lie but have clearly lied (given us miss informed info' as true) yourself. I hope your just having a bad day and if not and you are always like this i personally think (could be wrong though) that you should have a talk to someone about your racial issues and perspective as it is quite bias, paranoid and unrealistic.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Originally posted by spoor

So what? That has been explained here before.

Great, you can come up with whatever clever excuse you want as long as it sounds good right?

Have fun standing up in the name of falsehoods.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

Yeah right:

Here is some more proof:
Orly Taitz vs NH Ballot Law Commission Obama Birth

but then you Obamanoids don't care about the truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
Here is some more proof:
Orly Taitz vs NH Ballot Law Commission Obama Birth

Her argument and facts were shown to be garbage once again

For a second time this month, the state Ballot Law Commission on Monday rejected a complaint that challenges whether President Obama’s name should appear on the Democratic Party primary ballot. On Nov. 18, the five-member Commission rejected a complaint filed by California dentist and attorney Orly Taitz, a leader of the birther movement. Four days later, Pamela Barnett asked for a reconsideration. The request claimed that a reconsideration by the Commission was a precondition for appeal to the New Hampshire Supreme Court. But Manchester lawyer Brad Cook, the chairman of the Commission, wrote that state law specifies that the decision of the Commission is final when it comes to declarations of candidacy and nomination papers. Cook said the request for reconsideration included no new issues of fact or law. The Commission also rejected it because the premise of court review is contrary to the will of the Legislature, Cook wrote.

www.unionleader.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Birther news ALWAYS creates a long winded thread

(of incessant bickering)

It should, at least, be obvious to everyone, by now!!! that there is [color=gold]passionate

disagreement
over "facts" and neither side will agree upon... EVER!!!

Only logical process is to take the damn thing to Supreme Court with as many professionals

as they can get on both sides!

Most importantly, the Obamanoids (insult intended) need to sit down and shut up.

If YOUR team is right you can sit by smugly and watch the 'birthers' dash themselves to

itsy-bitsy slithering blobs that you see them to be; secure in the knowledge that Obama's

(ALL HIDDEN DOX) documentation is beyond repudiation...

Huh? Can we all get along now???

edit on 1·4·12 by DrMattMaddix because: for formatting errors

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I'll take that on the chin mate but you did claim no evidence real or fabricated will change a birthers/bigots opinion. That comment is realistic for both sides of a discussion/arguement not just the birthers/bigots..... In that your comment for me applies just as much to yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I honestly dont understand why people defend Obama. As if he has done the world a lot of good.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Not for or against anyone. Don't know enough about american politics or policy. I do know that most people have no clue on politics or either sides policies and vote for the side they were raised to support. Its not a concious decision but growing up hearing this side is great and that side is crap stays in the subconcious. Truth? you care as little for the truth i dare say as most, its not about truth. Its about your right and anyone elses opinion that differs must therefor be wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowundertheradar
Should the courts prove his ineligibility to be President, would that invalidate his NDAA and SOPA efforts? *Hoping*!

Yes... Every single thing he signed into or out of law.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have been lurker here for years..I have had an account but never chose to use it till now...but to reply on the Obama BC ....if it hasnt shown up yet its not gonna till its to late so give it up. I am not by any means a democrat, its quite the reverse. I believe that we as a republic can survive quite well without help from our so called government.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smunkey1
but to reply on the Obama BC ....if it hasnt shown up yet its not gonna till its to late so give it up.

What are you on about? They have shown up, why do you think they have not?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Smunkey1

You dont think that if he wasnt a citizen it would have come out by now? Even if he isnt it will never be known by us.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

You must respect the office.

I gave Obama a chance and just tonight discovered that one of my neighbors voted Obama.

I'm not going to think LESS of her. She had no idea that her own DEM party had complete control of

Congress. IF the pure DEMs would go along with the über-progressive caucus... Obama would have

been writing his own ticket.

One of my first threads on ATS regarded how I believe that Obama was Co-op'd after being installed.

I gave him a chance, even though I wasn't part of his installation routine!

Obama has become a BSOD for America. Even Hillary couldn't reboot it.

If Taitz can finish a clean uninstall, then by all means. She's entitled to make all legal efforts...

Soon, it'll be illegal and treasonous to belligerently bad mouth the gov't... NDAA

[color=gold]Now see this link, damn it!

Please, DO NOT underestimate what your gov't [color=gold]is proposing
[color=#00BFFF](and has recently accomplished)
edit on 1·4·12 by DrMattMaddix because: for formatting errors

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

It should, at least, be obvious to everyone, by now!!! that there is passionate

disagreement over "facts" and neither side will agree upon... EVER!!!

You couldnt be more wrong my friend. All he has to do is show his true, unedited, original birth certificate. If its US, the birthers will be silenced. If you honestly believe any of the 3 he has produced, i pity your ignorance. The most recent was the best yet. Scan your own bc and put it up on the monitor next to barrys. Pitiful...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join