It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I don't think he lost because there is some kind of conspiracy there... he lost because were the numbers were favoring those stooges.

I agree with you.

There is no "conspiracy". We lost fair and square. A 3rd place finish with 21 % is nothing to pout about. I support Paul and Im happy Paul finished in the top 3. Look at the history of Iowa and the Republican nomination. This is only one state with 49 more to go.
edit on 4-1-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Given the history of election fraud in this country, there is no reason why "they" wouldn't use it again. The interests of paul losing in iowa far outweigh those of us wanting him to win, and even votes cannot stop something so big. Read the above poster, there were problems in different regions and when recounts were requested they weren't given, and alot of sketchy stuff went on. I'm saying it needs to be investigated, because the entrance polls showed him tied for first, so in my opinion there is NO WAY Santorum would come out of nowhere like that. Seriously, this entire thing reads like a comic book. It's like the 9/11 official story, or Oklahoma City, even when the local news cameras in Oklahoma showed Feds bringing unexploded bombs out of the Federal building. Goodnight. We'll find out tomorrow and in the days to come what happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So wait, let me get this straight.

You are no longer voting for Ron Paul because some random person on a conspiracy website brought up implications of a conspiracy against Ron Paul?

Makes perfect sense

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
It was reported that RP won Story County, Iowa then it was a 'miscount' and Romney won.

Coincidence?

Ya know that's funny because I was watching Story County to see how Ron Paul would do in a college town. From 10:30pm till 11:30 pm only 2% of the percent were reporting. Shortly there after 56% were reporting and it was Romeny-1021 Paul-1021 for another hour or so. Then the final outcome was Romney-1098 Paul-1088. So it took 2 hours to count and report 144 votes. Makes perfect sense...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Why does everyone keep saying that the votes were rigged?? Is it just because Ron Paul got third place that you start whining and pulling the conspiracy card?? I bet if he won, you guys would be saying the complete opposite.

You Paulbots need to grow up and accept defeat, not everything is a conspiracy

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Look at the big picture people:

We've multiplied this movement since 2008, we have national name recognition, we have the national funding and organization with a strategy for delegates.

There were three golden tickets out of Iowa, Ron Paul got one of them.

Be happy and if you were not satisfied with today's results, you just have to work harder, as do I.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Romney won by 8 votes?

30,015 votes for Romney this time, and 30,021 votes the last time?

How is such absurd numbers even possible?

The 8 people counting the votes must have included themselves

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Wrong.

Its the childish base that believes EVERYTHING Ron Paul, is a conspiracy!

Post after Post.

Talking to local support,its there also. Its rigged,its this its that.

Ive stumped two cycles for RP!

Its getting ridiculous!

Ron Paul NEEDS more voters. PERIOD. He wont get it with support like this. PERIOD.

I have said my say,I am done on it. U2U me if you have a question.........

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

The thing about story county is that the votes were 100% reported with a Ron Paul victory. Then they said there was a miscount and Romney won it.

Not saying it's fraud but its VERY fishy.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
All of you go to infowars.com tomorrow/later today depending on where you live (Wednesday), and listen to the FREE Alex Jones Show LIVE radio stream at 12 NOON Eastern Time, 11pm CENTRAL, 9am PACIFIC, you will find it on the right side when you first enter the site, just click Listen Now. They will be talking about the election in depth and any possible fraud that took place. That is all, the facts will be presented. Until then, i bid you adieu.

It ain't over til its over
edit on 1/4/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
This just makes me want to throw up

America, is this democracy?

Is this the type of democracy you want to spread
around the world? Please dont, keep it to yourself.

Dont go sacrificing your lives, and other's lives, to defend this mess.

edit on 4-1-2012 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

in america, media industry or any news outlet are owned by the jews and you know how the jews feel about ron paul. ron paul is the only hope to save america but i feel as though he never had a chance. just look at the past elections, it's been rigged and this one's no different.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I supported RP through 2 election cycles. Its RP base thats upsetting. Ron Paul came in third,all I hear is whimpers of defeat. They should stump harder,quit crying after EVERY loss. Quit making excuses. On ATS,thats ALL I hear. Out in the real world,I hear that also,but not as vocally. Its still there though.Very disheartening to be a supporter,with all the doom and gloom. Thats not me. I will wait to cast my vote now. Good luck with your support of him. Wish all RP supporters the best. Peace

Well the lunatic fringe of ATS makes up a certain percentage of ATS. But ATS is a fraction of a decibel in this ocean of the internet. This is the silliest reason i can imagine for leaving the RP camp. Heck the show has just begun Iowa really does not ultimately decide Ron Pauls destiny imo. After all he came in third place a month ago this was inconceivable to most. He is just NOW surging that is the thing. Now that he is really taking off you are going to defect after what? Two elections? You sound confused or fail to understand where lies your priorities with all due respect,

But whatever floats your boat, i guess support whomever is most popular at the moment and stuff is whats cool .

ps:

YOU ARE ON A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE WHY COMPLIAN?

edit on 4-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

DENY IGNORANCE.........REMEMBER?

See this Post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats the reason why.

Peace Soldier..............
edit on 4-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
As much as this stinks of fraud with Santorum at 2% rising up out of no where to take 2nd place while having votes being counted in a secret location. As much as the media told us Iowa wouldnt matter if Paul won and now they're all over it with a Romney win. Paul went from 10% 4 years ago to 21% this year. This is still a huge win for Paul even if he was screwed out of 1st place. It shows how much better he's doing this time around. There is still alot of good to take away from this.

All I can say is this will be looked into. Not tonight but tomorrow and throughout the next weeks. Every inch will be looked at and if something is foul it will come out. There are too many people that will question everything that happens because thats what our founders told us to do. Never trust a word until you verify all the facts.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What will the Paulers do when he doesn't get the nomination for his CORRUPT party

Wake up. Seriously, you guys don't make a good case for yourselves here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
What will the Paulers do when he doesn't get the nomination for his CORRUPT party

Wake up. Seriously, you guys don't make a good case for yourselves here.

You worry to much about "Party" affiliation

Wake up , Seriously
edit on 4-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
think about THIS:

was flipping through fox and cnn, as many of you probably were.. quarrel rove said he had an insider source from the iowa GOP that romney would win by 14 votes... cnn also said this..

but it took another 2 hours or so for it to be "official"

and romney only won by 8 votes. BUT! (here's the kicker)

HAD romney won by 14 votes, it would have been 30,021, the EXACT SAME amount he got 4 years ago.

i know the elections are rigged to an extent. especially diebold. but this is just weird. shrug/

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
edit: accidently posted twice.

2nd
edit on 4-1-2012 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I really dont understand what your problem is. If Paul took 2nd and he was polling at 2% a week before I would still sit here and question the vote. Any time votes are counted in a "secret" location Im going to question the vote. Its not about Paul its about making sure everything is on the up and up. This is what our job is as Americans. Our founders told us to question everything our Government says and does. We are supposed to question our media.

You say you wont support Paul because his supporter are doing exactly what our founders told us to do. Why were you supporting him to begin with?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Its the childish base that believes EVERYTHING Ron Paul, is a conspiracy!

Post after Post.

Talking to local support,its there also. Its rigged,its this its that.

Ive stumped two cycles for RP!

Its getting ridiculous!

Ron Paul NEEDS more voters. PERIOD. He wont get it with support like this. PERIOD.

I cannot agree with you enough there. There are some RP supporters that are so "vicious"....that they completely turn off the people that were thinking about voting for him.

This guy gives a good message about trying to convince people to support Ron Paul, but his "support" message can go to every other candidate.

RP supporters, atleast the most vicious, forget some of these, especially the "be relaxed" and "-stay positive
" part.
edit on 4-1-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join