It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The count was rigged, Ron Paul won Iowa!

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
The count was rigged, Ron Paul won Iowa!

www.rense.com...

Thanks Moonleaf!!!!

My support for Ron Paul is done.

I am voting for NO ONE.

You have settled it for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

Those damned Jews! I knew they were responsible for this 4 vote difference at 1 AM CDT on Wednesday morning!

If we could only nail them for 9/11?

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It doesn't matter we needed a media win to estblish us as viable contender. We may have won but, the media won't reflect it. A sad story.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
All I can say is good luck to those that wanted a change for good, and the hell with those who opposed a change for good. I can only say I feel sorry for them for becoming victims of brainwashed souls... We will get our country back sooner or later...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I think I'm falling for you hahaha.... That was the greatest news of the night about a recount though

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I honestly dont know whats worse...

The probability that this entire thing was a scam... or the possibility that people would actually vote for such an insane war monger like Santorum. I really dont know whats worse here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
After tonight's caucuses,and ALL the crazy crap I have heard on why he didnt win,why was Santorum ahead,etc......

The last straw for me,was the CONSPIRACY that votes were rigged.

BS!

Paul supporters are a great group,but obliviously one sided.

If its all a lie,a coverup,rigged,you name it, why EVEN stump for him??????????

He wont win,with that failed model mantra ????????????

As a level headed person voting for him,you turned ME off into voting for him,because no matter what you do ,he wont be elected.....right?

Rant off/Flame away

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I take it you didn't actually watch the c span live feed did you? That's the only reason you can make such rebuttals, unless you are deaf or blind?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I watched the LOCAL Iowa news.Better coverage.

Again,Dr. Paul is happy with third place.

Why cant you be?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ok thanks that explains everything then........
2nd...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well CNN is talking to someone from the Clinton CO voting, and she is saying Romney won by 14 votes. That is an extremely close 1st place finish. Not 100% confirmed yet, but if true, that is extremely close.

And for the Ron Paul stuff....I support Paul out of all the other GOP candidates, but no, there is no conspiracy about secret vote counting and this and that or whatever....Paul did not win, Paul finished 3rd, and I respect that. There is no conspiracy. He finished 3rd

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well this IS ATS, conspiracy theories are bound to be born especially after certain events that took place in the recent past, hell even today with the soldier getting cut off but I suppose that is besides the point.

I can't say the vote was rigged and we'll probably never know unless there is some investigations going on.

Iowa is done, we lost by 4 points...next is New Hampshire and Ron CAN get second and maintain his 20% unless the media does the same thing with Huntsman as they did with Santorum. We made a good situation out of Iowa by planning Ron Paul delegates in precincts all over the state.

With two debates coming up this week, my question is, will they give Ron more time now that he IS top tier?

Today wasn't the outcome I was hoping for but it may be a minor blessing in disguise...let the media attack Santorum and deflate him and that only leaves Ron vs Mitt.

p.s. I think Gingrich challenged RP to a Lincoln-Douglas debate, he is trying to cling but I don't think Ron will play ball, he has bigger fish to fry. I'm guessing Romney flippity-floppity ads going on air tomorrow?
edit on 4-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well went to my local Caucus here in Des Moines and Ron Paul did not have enough support unfortunately we were overwhelmed by hordes of Romneytards and Newtards
really felt like punching these morons in the face. My first republican caucus it was mind numbing as i was filled with rage and disgust i could hardly contain. It will certainly be my last. These people really are sheep literally. But RP's support was felt.

RON PAUL 2012

edit on 4-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
CNN and Fox have both said Romney wins by 14 votes. Carl Rove was first on this.

CNN woke two little old ladies up to confirm it. They said the count was called in at 7:48PM CDT from the missing/disputed precinct. Iowans, the most studious of all voters, gave Herman Cain 50+ votes....LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jheated5

I watched the LOCAL Iowa news.Better coverage.

Again,Dr. Paul is happy with third place.

Why cant you be?

From 2% in the polls to tied for a win in Iowa in less than a day? The votes were counted at a secret location? No possible way that anything wierd happend here. Coming out of no where with 2% to win Iowa is normal. This happens all the time. The votes are supposed to be counted in secret locations. The media has never lied to me before.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i called Romney winning hours ago

Karl Rove first bah!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I think I am done with RP.

I am upset with the blind loyalty to the assumption of EVERYTHING being rigged in one way or another.

Too many internet warriors,and not enough people stumping for him. Case in point,the loss tonight.

Instead of being happy for third place,which Dr. Paul was,the majority here are willing to cry foul,because of the media,conspiracy,voter fraud,etc...........

Anytime he loses,this will be the case. Mark my words.

Ron Paul has lost my support.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well there we go, Romney wins the Iowa vote.

CNN is saying he won by only 8 votes. 8 votes! Closest in history

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join