It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Aerial Object in Phoenix Arizona January 01, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
While I was browsing around on YouTube, I've came across this very interesting UFO Footage. I'm not sure what to make of it other then it's a UFO. What do you all think this could be?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Looks like military to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PhilipMarquis89104

From that footage, you can't even tell IF it is flying. Other than the two orbs and a few sparks at the end, I see no point of reference to place the "object" in context with the observer.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

to be honest, to me it doesn't look like it's flying at all. it looks to me like a stationary piece of electronics like an alarm system or something like that.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

sorry to me nothing but a plane,if it had made a manover that we know isn,t possible then i mite believe but the whole video shows us nothing like that,hate to debunk cause i really want that vid thats definate.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

looks like a plane to me with the landing lights flashing,but i wasnt there, i just my opinion

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I live right next to deer valley airport in Phoenix. Looks like one of the gliders or ultralites that go over me every day. Not trying to shoot anyone's theory down but thats what I'm seeing. Ill take the old ladies camera out tonight and se if i can film a few for comparison.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

sorry to me nothing but a plane,if it had made a manover that we know isn,t possible then i mite believe but the whole video shows us nothing like that,hate to debunk cause i really want that vid thats definate.

How can you tell if it's a plane when it's pitch black, with two or possibly three orbs of light?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhilipMarquis89104
While I was browsing around on YouTube, I've came across this very interesting UFO Footage.

Yes, that is "very interesting" footage........ of a plane. Standard wing-tip lights and strobes easily give this "UFO" away.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Yes, that is "very interesting" footage........ of a plane. Standard wing-tip lights and strobes easily give this "UFO" away.

Uh huh and this 'plane' hung around in the same position for 14 minutes of filming?

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jahn369
to be honest, to me it doesn't look like it's flying at all. it looks to me like a stationary piece of electronics like an alarm system or something like that.

Yep I agree... the motion is created by camera movement and zooming... the lights stay the same spot for 14 minutes

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't know if it's a plane, it does however look like a stationary object. The strobe light that goes off once in a while tells me that this is a terrestrial object of some sort, and not belonging to our spacefaring friends

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

From the YT description

These things are real. The question is, what exactly are they? The Police Officers that saw this all swore that whatever it was, moved in a way that a blimp could not. This footage was taken on January 01, 2012 at 1:23 AM.

What police officers? The video may as well have had no sound to it at all. All I heard was the camera being shifted around. This person recorded this inside a room, not outdoors. And speaking of the outdoors, where the hell are all the stars? How about some clouds? Maybe a moon? Some sort of light besides the "UFO" in question. Where's the landscape? Power-lines? Gimme something! All I see is 3 lights in complete darkness. Oh, and where were the police officers? All standing with this person inside his/her living room? How come no one is talking for the 14 minute span of this video?

This video is a fake imo

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Looks like a plane to me, sometimes you can see an extra light blipping.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That looks like someone filming their internet connect cable modem....Thus the pattern of the blinking lights, also when fully zoomed out the length between the two lights seems exactly perfect length...as if the filmer was laying on his bed in his dorm room filming his desk...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

There was some strange happening that night in the sky. My security camera caught an object zipping through the sky.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by PhilipMarquis89104
While I was browsing around on YouTube, I've came across this very interesting UFO Footage.

If this object is an airplane as you claim. I've also never knew that an airplane could hover in one spot without dropping out of the sky, with no engines running. Why isn't it making any sound, according to airplanes you can hear their engines from quiet distances far away. Where are the red, green and white navigation lights that your typical airplane would have when flying in the sky?

top topics

join