It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Babylon : Mystery Babylon Demystified

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have discovered that everything we consider "Illuminati symbolism" actually derives from this original 'mystery school', and the connections through contemporary civilization are countless and can be found just about anywhere if you know what to look for and how the patterns operate. This is not the ultimate secret, but it is a doorway that will reveal to you to a "Nexus" of countless doors or possible paths of research that will allow you to gain information about all sorts of facets of government, corporations, religions, etc, and how they are controlled by the secretive societies and how to build a more comprehensive and accurate heirarchy so that we can examine them in a more direct fashion and will allow you to make sense from all of the confusion

The illuminati are not omnipresent neither omnipotent. But it is God who carries this quality. Much of the so-called Nexus , (while its existence as you understand it is not denied) was built by now dead men . Much of the British aspects of it (eg British Monarchy etc) appeared post Oliver Cromwell with their facets (eg revelation's animals in masonry) contiued by Victorian builders . or rather Masons, we pre-suppose . What it is , or it's purpose is an inheritance . Its an huge historical co-incidence or set of them when tied with prophecy .To survey what is known by evidences linked by your thread in combination with the knowledge of or at least awarenedd of ,the power of prophecy , may lead you higher up the path than you imagined . also , with light of recent events , you may find a welcome there for someone like yourself , while this more evil network you identify indeed shall and has in some cases found itself marked by indelible ink and hence struck with a great sense of foreboding about individual destinies in light of previous conduct in life .
"Your days are numbered" was and is the writing on the wall to Nebuchadnezzar in the book of Daniel . It remains the writing on the wall for "All the kings and governors and mighty men , and the merchants of the earth , the world's traders " (Revelation 18 etc)
and for "He bringeth to ruin those who ruin the earth " (Revelation11)

Surely they are marked with indelible ink . Who would do evil i the name of God or bearing his insignia ? "In God we trust" while the eagle holds the arrows ?
Need we say more?
"Honi soit qui mal y pense" Shame on him who thinks evil of it"
"Dieu et mon droit" God and My Right
"Ich Dien" I Serve

All roads lead to Babylon you have said , in a way its true . Marked with indelible ink is what they are - but it wasnt their idea . It was God's . Going back to babel and his reason for that . Now which giant towers did he know down recently... , hmmm

Maybe this doesnt make sense to people , because symbolism or talk of it doesnt tend to . Muzzleflash , though, are you on to what i am trying to say ? .

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The writing on the wall said , "You have been weighed and found wanting . Your kingdom shall be divided . Your days are numbered."

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Must have missed this one, great links for more reading.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
S&F love the info just wanted to mark this in order to dive inito this!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

elementalgrove
S&F love the info just wanted to mark this in order to dive inito this!

Hi, thanks for the comment.
This thread is pretty old now, and a lot of stuff can be considered outdated (so to speak).

I will give you some links (also for anyone else), so that you can have access to much more recent discoveries and information:

These are in an order and reading them in order will show a progression-evolution of thought, etc. That way you can see exactly how I arrived at whatever ideas, etc.

Unicorn
(Gets really good about halfway in the thread when I get inspired and motivated to write some detailed stuff)

Neptune Holy Spear-It

ChiRho = MC^2

And this one which I am still currently working on, and has quickly become my most extensive information repository yet.
Shade of the Sha

It's a ton of stuff, so you may want to just save the links and read it bit by bit (but in order) over a period of time, like a few months possibly as it is a significant amount of information put into context.

Thanks for the post, and if you find anything wrong or need help let me know.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

nice thread

also want to bump this thread so i can read it later

peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
reply to post by seraphnb

explain if you will, how babylon as a prophetical concept, would have any validity if the whole thing is make believe. i don't understand why people use scripture to prove scripture is a fairy tale but then accept some parts of revelation as real and use it to prove the people who wrote the bible are evil liars. that's like the liar foretelling his own demise. what do you make of that?

I wonder if the stargate is in the US embassy. The embassy is a large place! Maybe that is talked about in Hillary clinton’s new book. Drones are useless says Charles Krauthammer well the insurgents might find a good way to use them against us we may as well give them the drones we are giving them everything else to use against us, can’t believe they have our tanks. Pretty much the moral here is if you don’t have a helicopter you are in bad times.
edit on 4-8-2014 by Woodie75 because: af

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join