It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Babylon : Mystery Babylon Demystified

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I am really mixed on this issue, and as you can see I purposely avoided taking a particular 'religious slant' in order to keep this information open to everyone of all walks of life or beliefs.
reply to post by muzzleflash

Mr Muzzleflash, fantastic thread mate. Well done.

If I may, please let me point out that you can not avoid religious connotation with this particular topic. The reason being - all of this breaks down into ONE fundamental thesis. This is primarily about satan vs Jesus. The reality of our existence is spiritual. Christians and non-Christians (secular) accept this as fact (the majority anyways). The Christian Bible openly testifies to this fact throughout its entirety - as GOD the Father IS Spirit. God came to earth as a man (Jesus) and when He ascended back into heaven He "seals" His faithful children with His "Spirit" ( the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of GOD.)

That being said, there is a spiritual war going on around us - but more importantly, it is ABOUT us. We are the "prize". The war has two sides - good and evil - GOD and satan. The Christian Bible (the Word of GOD) says plainly and clearly - that the trinitarian GOD of the Bible - Father, Son and Spirit - is the ONLY TRUE GOD. satan has and is, trying in all his trickery and treachery and deceit, to prevent mankind ( GOD's prize possession) from acknowledging the GOD of the Christian Bible as creator.

satan's basic weapon is false religion, ie - false gods (GOD alone is not creator), false doctrine (Jesus isn't God), false perception (myths and legends).

Your thread exposes some of the artillery in said false religions. It is ALL about WORSHIP. People either worship the GOD of the Christian Bible or they don't. If they don't then they automatically support the "other side." (whether they realise it or not). All of your investigations show some of the "ploys" that have been propagated by malevolent spiritual beings (satan and his demons) in diverting worship from the ONE TRUE GOD. It is ALL spiritual. It is all about eternal life of the spirit, and where said spirit will remain for that eternity.

You cannot avoid the "religious slant" when discussing this topic - because that is ultimately what it is all about.

I am currently researching very similar theologies myself - in correlation to the Book of Revelation of the Christian Bible.
May I offer you a link to a fantastic documentary series that goes deeply into all of these things that you are discussing in your thread. If you give it your proper attention (it is quite lengthy) it will open your eyes even wider to the full reality behind everything that this thread is alluring to. I was simply astounded, when I learnt what is really behind all that we perceive around us.

I am positive that you will find it interesting, enlightening, educational and an absolute revelation. It is lengthy, but if you stick with it and watch all the episodes, it will all tie in together and give you a clear and concise picture of "mystery babylon" and all that she claims to offer. (and how she still exists today - and influences the entire planet !)

Total Onslaught - Amazing Discoveries

After spending a week researching into this topic, I was blown away by what I was finding while seeking correlations to the Semiramis origin and what implications it has to our modern contemporary civilization and how it affects our lives today.

Enjoy the documentaries, my friend, and prepare yourself. You will see things very differently thereafter, and your mind will go into "MELTDOWN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

LOL thats what i thought. put the focus on imagined insisting of you not answering. You seem to feel you know what you are talking about i simply asked you to share your knowledge. but i guess you are just trying to up your post count.

timeframe: the slaves been in america almost 400yrs

Gen 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
Gen 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Rev_18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is YAH who judgeth her.

Isa 47:1-8 especially. but really the whole chapter.

jer 50

hit me when you done with this i got more.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Dear Undo,
I understand your confusion. My post was somewhat vague at that point, as it was directly addressed to Mr Tripps.

As for the matter at hand:
I was not at all implying that ancient Babylon and Sumeria were make believe. Also, I did not see myself alluding to Revelations as true (although I believe that prophecy is prophecy, no matter who gives it). I do believe that the ancient Jewish books of the Torah can find their basis in historical fact. I do believe that Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef was an a-okay guy who gave some good moral teaching. However, I also believe that many parts of his life were blatantly fabricated by the Romans at the Council of Nicaea (and other early Ecumenical Councils). The apocrypha, dueterocanonical books and the Dead Sea Scrolls paint an entirely different picture of Jesus' life, and I tend to look at the full picture and all sides of the story before accepting anything in general.

reply to post by SuperTripps

Mr Tripps,
Yes, I do agree with you that all Roads lead to Rome while all Mysteries/Cults/Religions point to Babylon. I am in part to blame with Mr Flash's naming of the thread, as I was present in the chat window where he was asking for name ideas. I believe that I mentioned "All Roads Lead to Babylon" as a possibility, in part due to the fact that I had just finished perusing that thread, without considering what it actually meant.

As for the bit about how the Hebrews tie into Babylon:
I subscribe to the section of thought called Panbabylonism that holds the Hebrew Bible~ especially and most importantly the Book of Genesis~ as a direct derivation from Babylonian myth. Also, the fact that the Garden of Eden is said to be located in Mesopotamia and that the first city is held as being founded by Hebrews at or around Eridu . . .

Well, this kind of has me convinced that there IS a very sound link between the Hebrews and the Babylonians.

I also find your pattern connecting the Anglo-Saxons and the Hebrews as extremely interesting. I do believe that the Anglo-Saxons are actually descended from the Lost Ten Tribes of Israelites. It was actually quite a fad back around the 1920s. British Israelism and all that. This page and the Migration section of this page are excellent links that I happened across quite a while ago. However, I offer my warnings: the author of these articles seems to be of the opinion that not only the Anglo-Saxons, but also the Goths, Norse and Greek peoples are descended from the Hebrew people, which is preposterous (to say the least).

Anyway, that about closes up my replies for tonight. I, as always, hope I did not offend anybody, and if I did, I certainly did not mean to.

Just my two cents,
Seraph

edit on 7-1-2012 by seraphnb because: formatting

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
reply to post by undo

Dear Undo,
I understand your confusion. My post was somewhat vague at that point, as it was directly addressed to Mr Tripps.

As for the matter at hand:
I was not at all implying that ancient Babylon and Sumeria were make believe. Also, I did not see myself alluding to Revelations as true (although I believe that prophecy is prophecy, no matter who gives it). I do believe that the ancient Jewish books of the Torah can find their basis in historical fact. I do believe that Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef was an a-okay guy who gave some good moral teaching. However, I also believe that many parts of his life were blatantly fabricated by the Romans at the Council of Nicaea (and other early Ecumenical Councils). The apocrypha, dueterocanonical books and the Dead Sea Scrolls paint an entirely different picture of Jesus' life, and I tend to look at the full picture and all sides of the story before accepting anything in general.

Mr Tripps,
Yes, I do agree with you that all Roads lead to Rome while all Mysteries/Cults/Religions point to Babylon. I am in part to blame with Mr Flash's naming of the thread, as I was present in the chat window where he was asking for name ideas. I believe that I mentioned "All Roads Lead to Babylon" as a possibility, in part due to the fact that I had just finished perusing that thread, without considering what it actually meant.

As for the bit about how the Hebrews tie into Babylon:
I subscribe to the section of thought called Panbabylonism that holds the Hebrew Bible~ especially and most importantly the Book of Genesis~ as a direct derivation from Babylonian myth. Also, the fact that the Garden of Eden is said to be located in Mesopotamia and that the first city is held as being founded by Hebrews at or around Eridu . . .

Well, this kind of has me convinced that there IS a very sound link between the Hebrews and the Babylonians.

I also find your pattern connecting the Anglo-Saxons and the Hebrews as extremely interesting. I do believe that the Anglo-Saxons are actually descended from the Lost Ten Tribes of Israelites. It was actually quite a fad back around the 1920s. British Israelism and all that. This page and the Migration section of this page are excellent links that I happened across quite a while ago. However, I offer my warnings: the author of these articles seems to be of the opinion that not only the Anglo-Saxons, but also the Goths, Norse and Greek peoples are descended from the Hebrew people, which is preposterous (to say the least).

Anyway, that about closes up my replies for tonight. I, as always, hope I did not offend anybody, and if I did, I certainly did not mean to.

Just my two cents,
Seraph

edit on 7-1-2012 by seraphnb because: formatting

cool links..its well known jews were spread all over the world...in their communities...even ROME..and always seem to end up having issues or being kicked out

what is the real reason for this? just all about escaping "assyrians" or something more

so as one of these links says
Historical evidence indicates that did indeed happen. The authoritative Dictionary of Christ & The Gospels relates, 'LARGE NUMBERS OF ISRAELITES HAD BEEN CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE BY THE ASSYRIANS AND BABYLONIANS ... BUT A MUCH LARGER DISPERSION WAS DUE TO VOLUNTARY EMIGRATION.'(Vol. 1, p.692) Yes, more Israelites emigrated, migrated voluntarily out of Palestine, than even the large numbers of those taken away in the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities. As it became clear that invasion and conquest by Assyria was imminent, Hebrews and Phoenicians emigrated westward to distant lands by the many hundreds of thousands, forming the foundation of European civilization.

yes, i am intrigued by the obsession of white anglo saxon/german men who seem to love to support this whole notion of Israel and how we "must" protect it. you hear this brainwashing on the news nightly and hence why they have to quiet down ron paul's movement

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ron Paul 2012!

Boy, that was quick,
Seraph

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Very interesting thread on Babylon's School of Harlot's Religion. The Mystery associated with the Nimrod that married his Mother, gets ultimately killed, and a son is mysteriously born. That is the biggest game in religion.

Sorting this mess out also got to be a big issue for the Essene back in the times of Mt. Carmel and their Religion Masters.

Religion is all messed up these days from celebrating Christ's birthday at Christmas on Nimrod's birthday. The Essene and Jesus called these tales of Babylon as the Harlot's religion and these became the Synagogue of Satin as they followed the Babylon Talmud.

It might be a similar mistake to play off Jesus as part of the Trinity where the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are part of the pagan Babylon story telling.

The Essene come into this religion theme of sorting out the pious beliefs from the contrived nonsense, and I don't know it anyone has gotten into the Essene Mystery Schooling, but that appear to have absolutely sorted this mess out as to what was Evil incarnate with Babylon and their more pious teachings and insights taught at their Mt. Carmel area.

Rome took up too much of the old Pagan issues and tried to shoe horn Christ into the old ways, and these days it screws up the religion folks being able to sort out the good from the bad beliefs.

Good Thread Topic, and one that the world really needs to revisit and explore to keep Evil from the World's Door.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Earlier in the thread I posted a link to a slide show made by Klaus Dona entitled the Hidden History of Mankind.

Here is another video I found of an hour & a half interview with this man, who talks about some of the artifacts he has seen and some of the frauds & hoaxes, he's come across.

At about 55mins into the interview he shows two of the Bronze plates from Father Crespi's collection from Ecuador, which was also mentioned earlier in this thread.One of these plates shows a representation of what looks like Horus, and the eagle shaped head & the body of a man.

Klaus Dona also talks about similar Phoenician & Sumerian writings being found in Bolivia & Columbia shown on the other plate, which depicts a man with features that are not South American.

Horus - The One Far Above
edit on 8-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Also found some old footage of Father Crespi & his amazing collection of artifacts from Ecuador on You Tube:-

I personally think the Annunaki are not what some are saying, space aliens....but are probably fallen angels that were able to materialise before they were stopped from doing so. However the artifacts shown in this video are fascinating. Surely providing more proof of a global civilisation.

The two bronze plates featured in Klaus Dona interview posted above are also featured in this footage, together with video & slides of more of his fabulous collection.
edit on 8-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Anyone have any comments on the subjects going forth from the Babylon False Religion factors that misdirect the world in this day and the next?

babylon-the-great.xanga.com...

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

www.biblebelievers.org.au... 17:12-13 - Part II: The Black Nobility

www.biblebelievers.org.au... 17:12-13 - Part III: The Power Behind the UN

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

As I posted earlier in the thread Babylon the Great in the book of Revelation HAS to be referring to the world empire of false religion going back to ancient Sumerian roots, which have spread across the globe.

I think it's fascinating that the Mystery of Babylon is a fundamental teaching of the occult. And surely it can be no coincidence that the book of Revelation refers to "a mystery" being the womans name-

Revelation 17:3-5 . . . And I caught sight of a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and was adorned with gold and precious stone and pearls and had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her fornication. 5 And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.. . .

Gobekli Tepe

One ancient site, which I don't think has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread is Göbekli Tepe. What a fascinating place! Now officially the world's oldest temple, situated in South Eastern Turkey, and fairly close to where the Biblical Noah's Ark is supposed to have come to rest. The amount of stone art work involving many different sort of animals depicted on the giant T shaped stones have led some to connect this site with the Noah's Ark account.

The stones have been carbon dated to 12,000 years ago, which means that standard historical hunter gatherer stone age accounts are now being completely re-written. It's quite funny listening to traditional thinking scientists attempting to fit this huge Out of Place ancient site into their traditional thinking on stone age, neolithic man!

However the size of the T shaped stones which weigh up to 15 tonnes makes me wonder whether this is not a case of the ancient's being able to grind stone & then reassemble it as molded cement. This therefore could make the stones that old but their assembly much later. Also C14 dating IF there was indeed a global flood may be flawed. The carved decorations on the stone are equisite, yet no stone-working tools have been found anywhere on the site, which makes a mockery if this was hunter-gatherers trialing settling down somewhere for the first time. How on earth did ancient people's supposedly in 10,000 BCE carve out such huge stones and the ensuing artwork? Yet again the traditionalist explanations are illogical and simply make NO sense.

I just wondered whether these T shaped stones might also have been inspired by the worship of TAMMUZ who is one of the main characters who are part of the mystery of Babylon mentioned in the OP. Tammuz being the son of the first empire builder Nimrod after the flood, became an inspiration of worship across the globe. This T worship would pre-date the worship of the later adapted Cross as discussed elsewhere in this thread.

Also the style of the animal carvings in this ancient monument also remind me very much of the creatures depicted on South American artifacts eg Father Crespi's collection as well as from elsewhere across the globe.
edit on 9-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ron Paul 2012!

Boy, that was quick,
Seraph

well you understand how BIG this connection could be...when ANYONE doesn't pump up IS-RA-EL...they are attacked or minimized in the media

so i agree with you..its a huge connection this whole anglo saxon templar alliance with the Jews

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Amen, brother. If there ever was a conspiracy, THIS is it!

Seraph

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I guess everyone has perhaps noticed that Babylon invented the usury system, and we know this from the laws written on the Babylon Nimrod's usurey games captured on "Stone of Hammarabi" from 1600 BC or so.

In later times, the usury system came to prey upon Rome and a good read in the issues is here:

www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com...

In more recent times, this was passed to the Khazar Jewishs or the Rothschilds of Europe that now seek to make the US pass away in the same way as Rome.

So, since we are talking about the really big evils of Babylon and the root of Evil being money-----anyone seeing the same things that happened to Rome happening to the USA today?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am saying this post NOT in an angry tone but a debating tone.....
I have Gypsies in my background; Romany or Roma. They now believe that they are either Jewish or one of the lost tribes of Israel of the Diaspora. The reason is because of the rituals of cleansing oneself and the food rituals are just too similar to be a coincedence.

Due to my PC being killed I can't give you a link but a Gypsy wrote this and it is on the web in a PDF.

It was others who called them Egyptians not the Gypsies.
If anyone is an Egyptian it is the northern European (includes me) as they are more closely related to Tutankhamun. A DNA specialist read the DNA report off the TV program that Hawass wouldn't make public.

If it wasn't for the Egyptians the Danites would have remained in total control in Ireland, as only the Egyptians knew how to combat the bioweapons of the Tuatha du Danaan.

And did you know that Babylon sinks in Revelation? if it is considered a global phenomenon then the whole world sinks?????? IMO I believe that Babylon is an actual place and it does actually exist now. Look up Babylon near Bohemian Grove, it's on an island in USA.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shieldmaker
It dosen't take a genius to realize that Revelations Chapter 18, is referring to the United States in some form.

That is, unless you disregard the prophecy of John. Which i don't.

I always thought(if John's Revelation held true[I subscribe more to Peters book of Revelation]) they where talking about feminism. Because from an MRA perspective it seems to fit.

Anyways about the OP, interesting read but sadly as others pointed out it doesn't fit. Good try though, keep at it, keep learning.

--------
P.S

If it is talking about a nation that nation would have to be the British. American trade and consumerism is based off of American stupidity. Sure there are cases of factory workers making pennies(which needs to be addressed), but it has brought China and India to a large degree into the modern era and ended more suffering then it caused. Still that doesn't mean there isn't lots left to do abroad and at home.

But the British? They used the "magic" of gun powder to scare lesser advanced peoples the world over(who thought the British where sorcerers of a sort) into slavery in everything but name. British wealth is based upon the exploitation of hundreds upon hundreds of millions of people.

America? We built that wealth up ourselves through hard work. The worst we are guilty of in terms of inequalities, is preventing others from contributing to and thus profiting from said wealth. I think the one report I read said like 25,000 native British young men leave the country every year (mostly immigrate to Canada, Australia and NZ). Add in the fact that in many ways Britain is further down the feminist rabbit hole(and feminism lead directly to this horrible consumerist economy).
edit on 13-1-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Amen, brother. If there ever was a conspiracy, THIS is it!

Seraph

btw brother...what is the symbolism of the finger in the air by your george washington statue? same as st john bapstist thing?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hmm . . . a good question. I just thought it is an "aha!" symbol, sort of, but now, when I really look at the picture, it would make no sense. I will definitely be doing some research on the topic.

EDIT TO ADD: The folks over here seem to have it figured out. They conclude that, as John the Baptist raised his finger to indicate Jesus as the Son of God, it is a direct allusion to the Baptist. I kind of like that: a reference to that old Essene who began the Religion of Pisces. They also hypothesize that it is a Hermetic symbol that stands for the creation of all four elements from Ether.

reply to post by JB1234

Ahh, it was only a matter of time before good old Gobekli came up!

You are correct in realizing that it is very close to where Noah's Ark supposedly landed. I myself have done a LOT of research on the subject of the Flood and dating Biblical history (with the help of Eden-Saga.com) and have reached the conclusion that the Great Flood occured at the end of the last Ice Age, around 10500 BC. This idea is supported by Graham Hancock, the Flem-Anths and several other famous alternative historians.

Indeed, the date of the construction of Gobekli Tepe corresponds exactly with that of this Flood. Even more, it is extremely close to where the first people landed after the Flood ended. It is my personal opinion that it was built as a memorial to those killed in the Flood. This is an extremely sloppy hypothesis, so an alternative is that it was made as a temporary town, for those people to get organized again after the Flood.

Just my out-there opinion,
Seraph
edit on 14-1-2012 by seraphnb because: research

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Anyways about the OP, interesting read but sadly as others pointed out it doesn't fit. Good try though, keep at it, keep learning.

What doesn't fit? Specifically?

I haven't seen anyone debunk the original claims (of which there are quite a few).
Care to elaborate and allow me to address your counter-claims?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

Just a couple of points...

If the Flood happened in the manner that the Bible says with the earth losing the waters above, as well as the waters spouting up from beneath then losing a protective layer of water vapour from high up in the atmosphere MAY have affected the levels of C14 decay that scientists use to age things.

Any effect in radiation levels therefore would explain a dramatic drop in the lifespan of mankind which seems to be indicated in Bible lineages.

What's interesting about Gobekli Tepe is that NO or practically NO evidence has been found up to now that the site was used for human habitation. It seems to have been somekind of temple. As you say perhaps a memorial to the Flood. I tend to think that it was not a memorial to the God of Noah - I think it was possibly a memorial to the memory of the Nephilim, the animals and the Fallen Angels that were worshipped as Gods before the Flood.
It may have been Nimrod himself who ordered the building of this stone monument - none of us know or it could have been built after Nimrod as he was deified by many as we know. It appears to be a sacred high place.

The site appears to sit high up in a mountain range in South Eastern Turkey and I find it interesting that later on in the commandments given to Moses " Sacred High places" together with "dungy idols" and worship is mentioned more than once.

Leviticus 26:30-32 . .And I shall certainly annihilate YOUR sacred high places and cut off YOUR incense stands and lay YOUR own carcasses upon the carcasses of YOUR dungy idols; and my soul will simply abhor YOU. 31 And I shall indeed give YOUR cities to the sword and lay YOUR sanctuaries desolate, and I shall not smell YOUR restful odors.

Especially were the Israeiltes warned about the Moabites because their " sacred high places" were in fact a place where sons & daughters were passed through the fire to the God Molech (Moabite)..known also as Baal and both are supposedly from Nimrod! ( Which is still memorialised as in the Bohemian Grove ceremony!)

Numbers 33:51-53 . .YOU are crossing the Jordan into the land of Ca′naan. 52 And YOU must drive away all the inhabitants of the land from before YOU and destroy all their stone figures, and all their images of molten metal YOU should destroy, and all their sacred high places YOU should annihilate"

God told the Israelites to destroy all of these places because of the abomination of child sacrifice. I just wondered whether this might be a reason for the site to be buried deliberately because these pagan nations heard tales of this God Jehovah and his people the Israelites, who had already vanquished Pharoah's reign in Egypt, were on the march through the Promised Lands destroying sacred high places of pagan places of worship.

The human figures with belts around their tummies at Gobekli Tepe and the shape and positioning of the hands that have been found at remind me so much of the figures on Easter Island and elsewhere.

Gobekli Tepi statue of a priest or God: (Notice the Belt and the Hands and the postioning on the tummy)

essayweb.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Now compare that to the Easter Island Statues

Statues from Ancient Colima Mexico again with hands in similar postions resting on tummies

Again this is more proof perhaps of an ancient global civilisation with common religious roots emanating from Sumeria and surrounding areas.

edit on 14-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but I'm stuck on a logical inconsistency in this myth.

Cush, (son of Ham, or grandson of Noah) was married to Semiramis. They became rulers of the original great city. Cush died but his wife Semiramis gave birth to their son, Nimrod. Semiramis then married Nimrod her son. Shem, son of Noah and founder of the Semite lineage, killed Nimrod and cut his body into (12?) pieces. Semiramis told her followers that in order to bring him back to life, she needed to recover these pieces and reconstruct his body. They found all pieces except for one, his genitals. Therefore Semiramis told the people that Nimrod had ascended to the Sun and became the "Sun God" named "Ba'al". She then became pregnant with a son, and claimed that the 'rays of the sun god' had impregnated her, and declared she was a virgin. This son's name was Tammuz.

So, Semiramis lost her virginity to her son?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join