It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Babylon : Mystery Babylon Demystified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+104 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I. The Monomyth and Babylonian Origins

The central point of this thread is to reveal that just about all major ancient and contemporary mythologies derive from a single source, the Babylonian 'Mystery School'. In order to show this is true, I will show various methodologies and approaches that can be repeated by anyone with an open mind and the motivation to seek the truth.

These belief systems derive from the Semiramis - Nimrod - Tammuz myths, as that is the furthest back that they can be traced through various elements and this process is repeatable from all sorts of angles of approach.

After spending a week researching into this topic, I was blown away by what I was finding while seeking correlations to the Semiramis origin and what implications it has to our modern contemporary civilization and how it affects our lives today.

I will attempt to avoid getting into the more ancient subjects such as the Annunaki and Nephalim, as these could be considered an antedeluvian (pre-flood) issue and would take this thread off track and open it up to all kinds of abstract debates which I would rather avoid at this time.

II. Modern and Occult Significance

Occult merely means "hidden", and I will show how this 'Babylonian mystery school' is one of the major central secrets of the modern Occult orders and organizations. I was very amazed by this discovery because I had never had anyone actually point this out in a straightforward manner to me throughout my entire life. However there is information all over the place that alludes to this, and some more obscure references and many of the more direct explanations remain buried deep within the Internet and are very difficult to discover without actually looking for it directly.

I have discovered that everything we consider "Illuminati symbolism" actually derives from this original 'mystery school', and the connections through contemporary civilization are countless and can be found just about anywhere if you know what to look for and how the patterns operate. This is not the ultimate secret, but it is a doorway that will reveal to you to a "Nexus" of countless doors or possible paths of research that will allow you to gain information about all sorts of facets of government, corporations, religions, etc, and how they are controlled by the secretive societies and how to build a more comprehensive and accurate heirarchy so that we can examine them in a more direct fashion and will allow you to make sense from all of the confusion.

III. 'Mystery Babylon' or the 'Semiramis' Myth

This is my retelling of the original myth after collecting many various sources around the internet and although I may be off slightly on some of this, this is the myth as I understand and interpret it. So take it with a
grain of salt. I do not know if this myth is true, but apparently the majority of Occult organizations believe it is true and hold it as a secret in many instances.

Cush, (son of Ham, or grandson of Noah) was married to Semiramis. They became rulers of the original great city. Cush died but his wife Semiramis gave birth to their son, Nimrod. Semiramis then married Nimrod her son.

Shem, son of Noah and founder of the Semite lineage, killed Nimrod and cut his body into (12?) pieces. Semiramis told her followers that in order to bring him back to life, she needed to recover these pieces and reconstruct his body. They found all pieces except for one, his genitals.

Therefore Semiramis told the people that Nimrod had ascended to the Sun and became the "Sun God" named "Ba'al". She then became pregnant with a son, and claimed that the 'rays of the sun god' had impregnated her, and declared she was a virgin. This son's name was Tammuz.

Semiramis declared that she was born from an Egg (the Ishtar Egg) which fell from the Moon which she declared was the Goddess, and it fell into the Euphrates River and hatched. She was also referred to as the 'Golden Dove'(
columbam auream ). The 'Ishtar Egg' festival was celebrated on the first full moon after the Spring Equinox.

Her son Tammuz became a hunter, but was killed by a wild pig/boar and his blood was spilt upon a pine tree stump, and his blood caused the tree to regrow fully within one night. By the way Tammuz was also said to be very fond of rabbits. Semiramis then added the significance of pine trees, rabbits, and the nature of pigs.

Semiramis declared that Tammuz had ascended to his father the Sun God (Ba'al, Nimrod), and was to be revered through candles or flames; and thus created the sacred 'trinity' of Father (Sun), Son (Tammuz), and Spirit.

Semiramis had her followers worship the 'mysteries of Ba'al and Tammuz' by eating a cake and drinking blood from a cup, while making the 'T' or 't' symbol over their chest. This explains why the cross or 't' symbol is found
throughout all cultures.

+21 more 
link   
IV. Methodology of Decryption Processes

There are many methods of drawing correlations and parallels between all of these cultures and societies, and I will attempt to summarize them in a concise format through the Antiquarian fields or comparitive analysis of mythological iconography and literature.

Let us examine the Monomyth theory and Comparative Mythology .

We have the Linguistic approach:

Some scholars look at the linguistic relationships between the myths of different cultures—for example, the similarities between the names of gods in different cultures. One particularly successful example of this approach is the study of Indo-European mythology. Scholars have found striking similarities between the mythological and religious terms used in different cultures of Europe and India. For example, the Greek sky-god Zeus Pater, the Roman sky-god Jupiter, and the Indian (Vedic) sky-god Dyauṣ Pitṛ have similar names.

The Structural Approach:

Some scholars look for underlying structures shared by different myths. The folklorist Vladimir Propp proposed that many Russian fairy tales have a common plot structure, in which certain events happen in a predictable order.[7] In contrast, the anthropologist Claude Lévi-Strauss examined the structure of myths in terms of the abstract relationships between its elements, rather than their order in the plot. In particular, Lévi-Strauss believed that the elements of a myth could be organized into binary oppositions (raw vs. cooked, nature vs. culture, etc.). He thought that myth's purpose was to "mediate" these oppositions, thereby resolving basic tensions or contradictions found in human life or culture.

And the Psychological Approach, which I find extremely tenuous and full of assumptions which are extremely difficult to prove. This approach was developed by many famous psychologists and their students who can be shown to actually have been involved in the Occult organizations and thus are quite bias in their attempts to mislead people and throw us off track. This method may have some merits, but it appears to be distraction and highly misleading. Beware of this approach.

The wiki article then lists various parallels. However one of the most important parallels is not mentioned at all, which I find extremely suspicious and it causes me to feel that even Wikipedia could be censored in order to lead many people off track of the pursuit for understanding what is going on here.

1. The Flood : stories which appear in countless mythologies around the world.
2. Virgin Goddess and Immaculate Conception : Why isn't this listed? It's one of the most important aspects of this analysis and it is extremely important and widespread throughout countless cultures and mythological systems.
3. The Creative Sacrifice : Death leads to new creation.
4. Dying God - Resurrection : 'Life - Death - Rebirth'
5. Hero Story Structures
6. Axis mundi : A location at the 'center of the world'.
7. Titanomachy : The 'new gods' came from 'old gods'.
8. Deus otiosus : The so called 'idle god', or celestial supreme being.
9. Foundation myths : Explains the foundation of cultures, nations, identities.

Panbabylonism

The Antiquarian methods.

Books on antiquarian topics covered such subjects as the origin of customs, religious rituals, and political institutions; genealogy; topography and landmarks; and etymology.

antiquarianism had diverged into a number of more specialized academic disciplines including archaeology, art history, numismatics, sigillography, philology, literary studies and diplomatics.

These are extremely important fields of study which are pathways to revealing similar relationships and correlations between these subjects and will allow you to find the truth on your own without having someone else tell you what to believe. These are akin to the 'scientific method' and will allow you to ask questions and seek answers through experiment in a repeatable format.

Please review these links and the links they connect to in depth so that you can gain understanding of these processes and how they relate.

Flood Myth
Life-Death-Rebirth
Axis Mundi
Titanomachy
Theogony
Theomachy
Deus Otiosus
Sky Father
Founding Myth
Immaculate Conception
Geneaology
Topography
Etymology
Comparative Linguistics
Art History
Archaeology
Numismatics
Sigillography
Philology
Literary Studies
Diplomatics

edit on 2-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   
V. The "Goddess" in Cultures Globally

The famous "Statue of Liberty" in NYC is "Columbia". "Columbia" is "Venus
Columba" or "Venus the Dove". "Columbia" is the personification of the
Dove. "America" is another name for "Columbia".

Some of the names of Semiramis (But surely not comprehensive) ::

America = Columbia = Venus Columba / Aphrodite = The "Golden Dove" = Isis =
Ishtar = Astarte / Ashtoreth / Asherah / Ashtart = Lucifer = Athena / Minerva = The Virgin Mary = Hathor = Belit / Beltis = Artemis / Diana = Nike / Victoria = Demeter / Ceres = Gaea / Terra = Hera / Juno = Hestia / Vesta = Cybele = Laksjmi = Rhea / Ops = Hertha = Disa = Devaki / Isi = Irene = Fortuna = Shing Moo = Ariadne = Allilah = Eastre = Toci / Tlazolteotl = Ninkharsag = Pachamama = Danu / Anann / Aine / Ana / Anand / Anu = Dea Matrona = Sophia = Hannahhannah = Kubau = Ananke = Brigid / Brigit = Freyja = Frigga = Kamakhya = Yasoda / Yashoda = Etc etc etc.

We could list names all night, and connect them through iconographic representations, literary studies, etc. Some are easy to connect, others require very deep digging into such fields as numismatics, sculptures, art, sigillography, etc. Usually many of the deeper connections are only revealed through dense books on these subjects of which many are available online presently.

The famous "Mona Lisa" painting is actually a depiction of this
personification although it is theorized it was based upon a real
individual of the time era it was created (this is misleading however.)
Mother Goddesses

We can repeat this process with the Nimrod (Ba'al - Sun God) and Tammuz (Son of God) characters and compile a dense list of equations. I would rather not get into that as it can become extremely complex and tedious. Also be careful to try and separate these with the "Creator God" which usually signifies "breath, speaking, creation of all things, etc". It is easy to make a few mistakes in this vast spider web of deities and I have made a few mistakes as well.

List of Deities

An interesting example of how this can be found virtually everywhere:
Washington, District of Columbia is in between the states of Maryland and Virginia. We have the Virgin Islands and the many corporations named 'Virgin' etc. This can be found all over the place.

VI. Symbolism (Not Comprehensive)

Sun - Solar
Moon - Cresents
Dove / Hawk / Eagle / Vulture / Raven / Duck (Birds)
Double Headed Eagle
Phoenix
Triskelion
The so called "Headress of Hathor" which incorporates Sun/Moon symbolism as shown in this common depiction of Isis / Horus
Isis-Horus
Compare this with common "Immaculate Conception" depictions of the Virgin Mary in history such as:
Mary 1
Mary 2
***Bad link -deleted.***
Mary 4
Mary 5
Mary 6
Mary 7
Mary 8

Where Mary is shown standing on the Moon symbol with the Sun symbol behind her head.
Also other symbols find their way in such as doves, etc. There are many variations of this theme.

Fish and Water symbolism.including Waves
Pyramids
Eye of Horus or "All Seeing Eye"
Checker - board
Cups - Pitchers - Goblets - Holy Grail
(By the way the "Holy Grail" was supposedly a 1,200 lb golden cup created by Semiramis and captured by Cyrus the Great according to some sources)
Pine Cones , Eggs, Flowers, Olive Branch
Star symbols
Pentacles
Pentagrams

A more comprehensive list of symbols with diagram showing relations

+10 more 
link   
VII. Evidence of Connections

First of all, everyone needs to read this PDF detailing the so called "Crespi Collection" which is in Ecuador. All of these artifacts are claimed to have been recovered in the Americas and pre-date the discovery of the "New World" by Europeans. Crespi claims this reveals a connection between the Old and New Worlds, and it is extremely controversial. It is one of the proofs of this thread's thesis and I will reveal it to everyone.

Open this PDF and check out these artifacts.
Crespi Collection
We have the Pyramid and Sun depicted, even though there were no "perfect pyramids" in the Americas.
Photo of American Pyramid Carving

We have the 'Assyrian sphinx'.

American Sphinx
Compare with :
Assyrian Sphinx
Assyrian Sphinx 2

Crespi American Eagle God 1
Crespi American Eagle God 2
Nisroch 1
Nisroch 2
Nisroch 3

Assyrian Fish God Dagon

Now you know why Native Americans wear the "Eagle Headdress", as seen in these photos:
Native Eagle Headmask
Mexican Eagle Headdress

Interesting Source
Artifacts 2

Also look up the "Mother and Child" iconography which is repeated globally.

+10 more 
link   
VIII. Additional Sources, Videos, and ATS Posts

Books to look up for additional research:
"The Two Babylons"
Link 1
Link 2

"An Exact Discovery of the Mystery of Iniquity"
Link

"The Numismatic Circular" of many various volumes jam packed with many references and descriptions.
The Numismatic Circular V 16

"Mysteries of Templar Treasure and the Holy Grail"
Text

"Templars in America"
Text

"Behold a White Horse"
Text

"Masonic Symbolism"
Text

Google for books on "World Mythology" and "Animal Symbolism", Etc.

ATS Posts of Interest:
This Thread

Very interesting posts showing my initial research on page 16 (Read all the way through this page and on page 17!):
Starting Here

This post and the post under it.

A very interesting youtube video:

Mystery Babylon Watch (Source of Above Video With Tons of Information)

Documentary : Columbia the Illuminati Goddess

Just do your own research and you will find tons of more answers to all of your endless questions! Hope you enjoyed my hastily written and composed exposition of Mystery Babylon. All Roads Lead to Babylon!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Bookmarking for later, had a quick read, impressive yet again.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by muzzleflash

Bookmarking for later, had a quick read, impressive yet again.

Make sure to check Section VII.
It's very hard hitting and there are TONS of correlations just like this to be found globally.
It's mind blowing for sure!

I could have made this thread 10 times larger but I am really tired and wanted to get it out sooner rather than later.
For the sake of simplicity I am going to just go with what I have created here. I am tired now and need to rest a bit.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You keep out doing yourself. You have some intresting Theorys. Of course its going to take me some time to pick through all this info.

Thanks,

Camaro
edit on 2-1-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This is EXACTLY the point I've been trying to make in other recent threads.

Osiris, the origins of christianity, the egyptian resurrection

The Christmas Hoax: Jesus is NOT the "Reason for the Season

ALL religious beleifs that originate from outside the Bible can be traced back to Ancient Babylon and Sumeria.

For examply the immortality of the soul, the Cross, the Trinity, Mary worship are not teachings from the Holy Scriptures, these and many others have their roots firmly in Sumerian teachings.

Instead these teachings have been allowed to pollute the pure Christianity taught by Jesus and the Apostles.

The Bible itself teaches that after the flood Babylon was the seat of civilisation, which began with Nimrod and his followers "a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah" attempting to build presumably an enormous Ziggurat, like the one's excavated at Ur etc, only on a bigger scale.

Babylon means "confusion" and this is the great City where the Bible account teaches that God confused mankind's languages, because he was progressing to pre deluvian feats which had "ruined the Earth". It is also where we get the saying "babbling on" meaning incomprehensible speech.

From Mesopotamia the whole of mankind spread out across the globe, taking these different languages and common beleifs with them. Hence why we see Pyramids, Ziggurats and other temples and similar Cunieform writings ALL around the Ancient World as far away as China and South America infact across every continent.

Only last night I watched a film on BBC2 about the exciting Archaelogical dig that is going on in Orkney at the Ness of Brodgar by the stones of Stenness, Maes How & Ring of Brodgar. Sites that date back to the time older than 3,000 BCE before even some of the pyramids were built. Supposed stone age people, were anything BUT unsophisticated. Their elaborate construction of a "temple complex", as the sight is being called - which looks like it will make Stone Henge look like a piece of Lego! This shows that Ancient Mankind was obsessed with Death and the afterlife and the crossing over from Life to Death...and these beleifs can indeed be traced back to Sumeria and Babylon.

edit on 2-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i have red alot of your threads muzzle and you keep on raising the bar, friggin awesome man
very interesting and thought provoking, i guess all roads dont lead to ROME

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
i guess all roads dont lead to ROME

Correct.
Rome is just a type of layover I suppose. A 'small short stop in the journey'.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

You have made an interesting post.
I suppose we could sum up the different schools of thought into two angles.

1) That the "Romans" purposely perverted the truth by overwhelming all references to the original thesis of Jesus with overt polytheistic practices/symbolism (in order to subvert the anarchist ideas and regain or maintain control of the masses as the ideals spread).
Or
2) That they invented most of it as a result of paganism in the first place.

I am really mixed on this issue, and as you can see I purposely avoided taking a particular 'religious slant' in order to keep this information open to everyone of all walks of life or beliefs.

This is a very important debate however and I would like to get to the bottom of it myself. I admit that although I am not religious I do tend to lean towards theory # 1 for various reasons as my research is leading me through many varied doorways and I am learning more while being very careful to avoid religious slants along the way.

From what I can tell, Jesus was an anarchist of the sorts (if the writings and quotes attributed to him are even close to accurate), and much of the original Bible texts seem to favor anarchist points of view. For example the entire subject of "Free Will" and having "A higher authority than man", seem to lead one down the route of rejecting human authoritarianism of which almost all religions lean heavily towards.

I will post some other interesting links and discoveries I have made along this journey seeking the truth of which I find relevant to your post.

Pentatauch - Torah
Talmud
Apocrypha
Deuterocanonical Books
Dead Sea Scrolls

These are all very interesting subjects to dig into. I admit I am still researching and seeking answers so I am not yet convinced of any particular slant on all of this information just yet. That is why I am trying to keep this a more academic and neutral presentation without really saying who is right about what until I have exact evidence to support such claims.

One issue I notice that is very contradictory and highly questionable, is the claim by many modern people that "Jesus is the only son of God". However within Psalm 82:6 in nearly all translations we find that it says :

I said, “You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.

Which I interpret as meaning that everyone is equally a child of "God". I interpret the word "God" literally to be the embodiment of the entire Universe and everything outside of it. "Oneness, Whole, Completeness" etc.

Many people make the mistake of personifying "God" as a person similar to Zeus/Jupiter which I find to be a silly idea and also I find that many more skeptical people make a mistake of distinction by mixing up the two separate subjects of "God" and "Angels / Demons / Aliens / etc". These things should be kept separate as they all have different meanings as per definition of the words.

"Angels/ Demons / Aliens / Annunaki" would be individual entities whereas "God" is the embodiment of the ideals of "Infinity, Eternity, Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Oneness" etc.
Jeremiah 23:24

"Do not I fill heaven and earth?"

Also see : Psalm 139: 7-12

Plus we have a myriad of 'mistranslated' words either mistakenly or purposely from the original Greek and Hebrew texts such as "ekklesia vs kyriakon"

From the etymology dictionary it reveals this is true:
Church-

O.E. cirice "church, public place of worship, Christians collectively," from W.Gmc. *kirika (cf. O.S. kirika, O.N. kirkja, O.Fris. zerke, M.Du. kerke, O.H.G. kirihha, Ger. Kirche), from Gk. kyriake (oikia), kyriakon doma "Lord's (house)," from kyrios "ruler, lord,"

This implies "ruler" in the sense that someone controls the circle or church.

Congregation-

mid-14c., "a gathering, assembly," from O.Fr. congregacion (12c., Mod.Fr. congrégation), from L. congregationem (nom. congregatio), noun of action from congregare (see congregate). Used by Tyndale to translate Gk. ekklesia in New Testament and by some Old Testament translators in place of synagoge.

Ecclesia (Athens) wiki

The ekklesia opened the doors for all citizens, regardless of class, to nominate and vote for magistrates

This implies self-rule and strays away from authoritarianism.

Anyone can Google this subject and find out for themselves the many opinions and writings about this distinction.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
And the fact that Babylon didnt exist till @ 2000 bc doesnt reflect poorly on it being the foundation all this ANE culture.
Come on Einstein, Babylon was a late blooming ANE culture compared to many you suggest it founded.
It might sound good without scrutiny but in the cold hard light of day, Babylon is a baby in the Ancient Near East, so many other cultures predate it.
Wikkipedia...
Babylon (Arabic: بابل, Babil; Akkadian: Bābili(m);[1] Sumerian logogram: KÁ.DINGIR.RAKI;[1] Hebrew: בבל, Bābel;[1] Greek: Βαβυλών, Babylōn) was an Akkadian city-state (founded in 1867 BC by an Amorite dynasty) of ancient Mesopotamia, the remains of which are found in present-day Al Hillah, Babil Province, Iraq, about 85 kilometers (55 mi) south of Baghdad. Babylon, along with Assyria to the north, was one of the two Akkadian nations that evolved after the collapse of the Akkadian Empire, although it was rarely ruled by native Akkadians. All that remains of the original ancient famed city of Babylon today is a mound, or tell, of broken mud-brick buildings and debris in the fertile Mesopotamian plain between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The city itself was built upon the Euphrates, and divided in equal parts along its left and right banks, with steep embankments to contain the river's seasonal floods.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It dosen't take a genius to realize that Revelations Chapter 18, is referring to the United States in some form.

That is, unless you disregard the prophecy of John. Which i don't.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
And the fact that Babylon didnt exist till @ 2000 bc doesnt reflect poorly on it being the foundation all this ANE culture.

It was expected that you would know I was referring to Ancient Sumeria.

Sumer was first settled between 4500 and 4001 BC

That's 6000+ years ago.

Also I said explicitly this isn't what I believe but instead what the Occult Orders / Organizations believe as far as I can tell. I wanted to use the name Babylon because in the Occult they all call it "Mystery Babylon" as does the Bible and other references. It is a cool way to name the thread too, and easily identifiable.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shieldmaker
It dosen't take a genius to realize that Revelations Chapter 18, is referring to the United States in some form.

That is, unless you disregard the prophecy of John. Which i don't.

Revelations is a very popular and interesting book.

However rather than just the United States being the focus of the terminology "Babylon" I would suggest that the entire modern civilization around Earth (globalism, global imperialism) is actually what it is referring to.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Very fascinating stuff. Thanks for putting it together.

It actually reminded me of some Michael Tsarion stuff I've watched. I don't think he's absolutely correct, but some of what he says might spark some additional insight for those who have a long attention span and critical thinking skills.

I'll just share the first video(s) of two different series, I think both might be helpful.

edit on 1/2/2012 by eMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Here are two photos I uploaded so that I could show everyone without having to dig up various links.
I credit whomever put this list together, as it must have taken a very long time and a lot of hard work!
I will proceed to dig up some links so that people may gain information about some of the organizations listed.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

Etonites! The Sun was not our sun, Sol/Sun in ancient terms was Saturn. Mystery Babylon in the prophetic sense is the TPTB.

Here is a supporting link that is well researched, there are many links on this page of all the red haired mummies throughout history.

Obviously the origins here were not this cycle, and had their roots an entire other era. In a global civilization.

www.burlingtonnews.net...
edit on 2-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Check out this Master Link containing many links to all kinds of organizations.

Pilgrims Society
Make sure you put an "s" on the end, do not mix up with "Pilgrim Society" which is totally different and is about the Pilgrim section of US history.

Here is a link with information about the Pilgrims Society

The London chapter of the Pilgrims Society was established on July 11, 1902, followed by a New York chapter on January 13, 1903. It’s patron is the British monarch, who has plenty of representatives attending the meetings. A member of the Royal family usually attends the London diners.

There is a lot of information about this group around the net if you look in the right places.

Here is a link to information about the 1001 Club or 'Nature Trust'
It explains the differences between this and the Pilgrims Society with a lot of information on it's members and activities.

Whether you search in Dutch, French, German, English, American, or South-African newspapers of the past 35 years, you will find that there is virtually no information available on a private association naming itself the 1001 Club. Even in the Netherlands, where Prince Bernhard's involvement with Bilderberg should be widely known by now, absolutely no one has heard of his role in creating "the 1001".

The only official information available about this club - which the average person is very unlikely to stumble upon - is that it was established in the early seventies by individuals as Prince Bernhard, Prince Philip, Charles de Haes, and Anton Rupert, and that every member paid a one time fee of $10,000 to get lifetime membership - that's about it.

Information about Le Cercle here. Also know as the Pinay Cercle.

One of the most shadowy of all is the "Pinay Cercle", named after its founder Antoine Pinay, Premier of France in 1951. Known more simply as "Le Cercle" it is recognized as a more clandestine sister organization to the already very secretive Bilderberg Group - a "behind-the-scenes ‘invisible’ influence" network.

Check out other links from the "master link" posted at the top. Such as the Committee of 300, etc. Tons of interesting information here!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join