It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid P/2010-A2 Closest Images Ever Seen Vincenzo Giovanni Ruello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Using angular filming by tilting back the LCD screen and then rephotographing and magnifying has revealed the closest images ever seen of the Asteroid P/2010-A2 which was photographed By the Hubble Telescope in early 2010. These images are incredible, the last image shows the hot dog shaped asteroid still in one piece that smashed through the other Asteroid thank God it didn't hit the earth.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
haha I suppose there is one born every minute all the best with the grifting.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So you take hubbles space telescopes pictures, look at them on your LCD monitor, and then tilt the monitor to get the "dark halo" of "dark matter", or you mean... the outline of the Liquid Crystals in your monitor? HAHAHAHAHH

Then you change the gamma/contrast.

How did that turn out for you? Considering your last thread about beating the Large Hadron Collider at finding dark matter / god particle has been deleted for HOAX? misinformation? First Photograph God Particle Dark Matter Before Cern Large ...

And what is with your name in the thread of the title? Your Name in the title has no relevance to your actual post. none at all, you fame & fortune seeker.
edit on 1-1-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If the video consists of only photographs you should try posting those here, not everyone can watch YouTube videos. With the pictures more members would be able to give their opinions.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No sweat I am now in contact with the scientists at the Ukraine who discovered the carbon atom photograph will keep you informed. Angular filming which I discovered has allowed you to see these images which as you can see are the closest images ever seen enjoy
edit on 1-1-2012 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Angular filiming .......what will it discover next

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ohhh here we go again, your last topic gets removed within one day and now you're posting this?

Angular filming is not a science, nor is it technology. You're posting in the wrong section, again.

Your "work" is laughable at best, and childish. Taking photo's of things, and tilting the screen is a complete and utter joke.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Angular filming is a science it involves filming images from a different angle using cameras and a computer LCD screen
These close up images which do not exist anywhere except for my discovery of them are courtesy of angular filming
edit on 1-1-2012 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Seems you're the only one who knows about it.

I'll take photo's of your hoax's, and use your wonderful new science, of angular filming, and reveal even more stupid hoax's

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

How is this a hoax 'Ill take that as a compliment as hoaxes involve things that appear to be real. Yes this is real close up images of rocks boulders and the actual asteroid shaped like a huge hotdog in one piece. There is no shopping or CGI this is pure unadulterated new filming technique. How can you not believe in angular filming as angular filming was involved in bringing you 3D movies filming in 2 angles then combining. I have just commenced to film in many angles and combining left right up down it is a science you show great stupidity and ignorance

edit on 1-1-2012 by shroudnews77 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77

it is a science you show great stupidity and ignorance

edit on 1-1-2012 by shroudnews77 because: spelling

How unfortunate we live in the same country.

Was it a boat or plane?

The only ignorant people in regards to your topics, are you and the people who flag and star you. How is this a "new technology" when the same effect is received from opening the picture in photoshop and applying the negative effect?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

But I am the first to bring you these images we live in the same country lets meet up and have a beer

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

I'm pretty sure the Hubble telescope provided the images you just messed with the contrast, and then magnified.

This is just getting ridiculous, your claims so far ......................

You discovered a secret alien computer code that threatens to destroy the world, using tilted screen photography.

You discovered Jesus's DNA, and Angel DNA using, tilted screen photography.

You built the world first perpetual motion machine, but cant provide pics, and have no patent.

You developed tilted screen photography, and patented it, yet no patent is on record anywhere, except a youtube video claiming it as a patent.

You claim to be an image scientist yet no career exists, and you coined the phrase.

It goes on, and on with more "ground breaking discoveries" made than Leonardo da Vinci. You were confronted about your `ground breaking image process by a board member with an MA in Optics, and could only respond with foul language, and insults.

Check this out. I just used my newly discovered by me, tubular photography technique to provide the first ever picture of the asteroid with its hidden symbol attached. Please ATS help me find a qualified scientist to publish this DISCOVERY in a science journal.

edit on 1-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Why cant you watch youtube videos?I keep hearing that ooovvverrr and over again,its depressing.

Its ingenious members of this site that are likely to find the information the goverment has snatched away from us.
edit on 1-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

There are some videos that are not available in some countries, places that block sites like YouTube, etc. If the OP is sharing something with us and expecting our opinions but we can't see it, then he should know about it. After all, there are only photographs in his videos, and he could easily post those here.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
From one of your other videos:

"This is an actual photograph of an atom particle, the carbon atom now revealing the God Particle, which is dark matter, a halo surrounding the carbon atom which gives it its form. "

If I understood correctly, you seem to imply that you managed to take a photo of a sub atomic particle. Lets disregard all the other inaccuracies in that quote and focus on this one claim. Do you honestly believe you managed to do it and if so, do you have any conception of how ridiculous such a claim is when even an entire atom is too small to be filmed.

And this part specifically is even worse:

"the carbon atom now revealing the God Particle, which is dark matter"

I hope you're not trying to imply that this photograph shows the Higgs Boson, because that would just be incomprehensibly stupid. I'm sorry for saying this but it's true.

Also, this entire angular filming thing is a joke. I feel kind of bad to see you getting so much flak for what you sincerely seem to believe is a groundbreaking new scientific method, but just think about it for a while. It's a joke.
edit on 2-1-2012 by famalhut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I liked the video. I thought the images were pretty.
Nice job.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thankyou manhater

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join