It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by miniatus

The 1st video is actually unaltered well at least not by the guy that made the video. It's how it appears on NASA's site.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

This was pointed out to me later, and is my mistake .. but as someone pointed out later in the thread, that particular device isn't designed to observe objects in space .. it's specifically for monitoring the sun..

Another poster also pointed out that it's prone to "interesting artifacts" from time to time as light enters the lens..

I think we'll know more when we can see the same region from other equipment during the same time.. my hunch ( purely my own opinion ) is that we'll see nothing.. I personally feel strongly that this is just an artifact caused by the light .. that is apparently a pretty common thing.
edit on 1/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is the tetrahedral shape that supposedly surrounded Elenin...but it has little resemblance to the video IMO...for comparison though...here it is:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Agreed, it doesn't resemble the object in this thread.. in fact that looks even more like light/compression artifacts than the image in this thread .. you can see similarly colored noise in other areas of the image..

Thanks for presenting this, I hadn't seen it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You never know. Maybe the reason the screens go black is because that's an operator for them.

Just because it seems like something doesn't mean it is. That thing is in wire frame, not solid. Nothing explains that.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
You're speaking about hollywood's version of cloaking, such as shown in the movie Predator .. unless you have some verifiable documentation to back up the science of advanced alien cloaking then I don't think we can rely on this as being the case... unfortunately..

From Email...

I just wanted you to know that yes...I keep very busy and I'm on a 'mission'! My Mission is to keep America safe through development of some very exotic technologies. And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxx If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection.If you read US Patent xxxxxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men.
LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similiarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Welcome to the real Hollywood

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Just finished reading the thread, sorry for re-iterating but I had the info up so I figured I may as well put it in here. I agree that the chances of artifact are much higher than alien craft, but I'm hoping it's not an artifact lol. Hopefully one of the space guys will be around soon to give their opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Much appreciated, though to be honest it doesn't really seem to do anything to explain cloaking, leaked cloaking and refraction as you explained earlier that could be attributed to this unknown object.. this merely talks about a patent dealing with stealth technology... We already know how stealth bombers work in regards to hiding from radar..

Even so, this is earth based military tech that we still, as civilians, know little to nothing about.. i don't think we can apply this patent to this unknown thing we're seeing in space..

Thank you for providing that information, just the same.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I notice that the "object" enters the frame on the right at the same time Venus enters on the left (on the 26th). I notice that it travels from right to left at the same rate that Venus moves from left to right. I also notice that the axis of the "object" lines up with Venus across the center of the frame. I suspect that it is a lens flare type effect from Venus.

The images in the animation are "difference" images, created by combining two images at a time in order to accentuate the changes from one frame to the next. I'm having trouble getting to the SECCHI website to see the images which are used to create the difference frames but I think that they will show more clearly what is going on.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Just finished reading the thread, sorry for re-iterating but I had the info up so I figured I may as well put it in here. I agree that the chances of artifact are much higher than alien craft, but I'm hoping it's not an artifact lol. Hopefully one of the space guys will be around soon to give their opinion.

I couldn't agree more, I would love for it to be a genuine alien craft even though the prospect of such a thing could also be bad for us if they aren't friendly =) but I do strongly feel this is just an optical artifact.. which as I said, is apparently pretty common.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Did you watch the second video zorgon ? , if you had you would know that the guy who posted the video called it Cigar shape , I was just quoting him

I did... I DID watch the second video... and I wrote down what he said...

1:19 "To me it looks like a giant cylinder... [with] ...triangle looking lines..."

So where exactly does he say Cigar? Hmm?

One has to be accurate when quoting

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Who were those emails to? You?

Oh no doubt that we have technology that would put the average person in an insane asylum (or Walmart) for a few days.

I take it you know and believe in the Philadelphia Experiment? I don't mean to go off topic but what's your take on that?

What's your take on this?

I respect your research and enjoy your website: The Living Moon....... so you're a good person to ask his opinion. What say you to this?
What do you think we're seeing here? And of course, I don't expect you to know unlike this Tuber does.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I completely missed that, excellent observation! .. this would validate the idea that we're seeing an optical artifact ( lens flare ) if so .. can't wait to see the source images.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I don't know about that .. "Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!" doesn't seem very figurative to me, obviously several people in this thread including myself took you to mean that it was coming our way.. so if you were being figurative, you failed at your goal..

From the video at 1:00
"moving towards Earth, not directly but it is moving in the vicinity of Earth"

Does anyone on ATS know English these days? or actually listen to the video?

and since it's such a heavily processed image, we can't even determine what "it" is .. if anything.,,

How is it heavily processed? You can see it clear as day on the original source images from NASA here:
Source: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Settings:
Telescope: Behind H12
Resolution: 1024x1024
Display: Images
Dates: 20111229 End: 20111230
Hit Search

:shk:

And NO you don't wish it was a real craft... your just saying that

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I notice that the "object" enters the frame on the right at the same time Venus enters on the left (on the 26th). I notice that it travels from right to left at the same rate that Venus moves from left to right. I also notice that the axis of the "object" lines up with Venus across the center of the frame. I suspect that it is a lens flare type effect from Venus.

The images in the animation are "difference" images, created by combining two images at a time in order to accentuate the changes from one frame to the next. I'm having trouble getting to the SECCHI website to see the images which are used to create the difference frames but I think that they will show more clearly what is going on.

So another words; NASA didn't purposefully block the image on the 30th due to it becoming too visible, right? (didn't think so)

So tell me Phage, you have an alarm system set up on here-----so when your name is typed, you get notified. Sorta like a pager 'cept it's a Phager, correct?
(I KNEW it)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Who were those emails to? You?

Yes

I take it you know and believe in the Philadelphia Experiment?

Yes

I don't mean to go off topic but what's your take on that?

The same as TT Brown's daughter
but not here in this thread

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The two issues you raised, concerning whether or not it's heading towards earth or not, and the processing of the images .. have already been discussed, I was wrong about the images being processed though as Phage did in fact point out .. these images are produced by another set of images.. so they are still processed in a way that can interfere with what is actually being presented..

And actually yes, I would love for it to be an actual craft .. I am a believer in UFOs.. I've had my own personal experiences.. but first and foremost I'm a lover of fact and good evidence.. I prefer not to jump to wild conclusions when I see something.. I tend to think about it by trying to determine what else it might be that is more likely and rational.

I appreciate this thread, truly .. and I do thank you for contributing to it .. I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong to think the author of the video processed the video =) ..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

PHAGE says "Venus"
I guess that's it then
Nothing to see here...

BTW the source images were linked easy to get in the description under the Youtube video

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Phage

PHAGE says "Venus"
I guess that's it then
Nothing to see here...

BTW the source images were linked easy to get in the description under the Youtube video

Do you disagree? If so, then say so. Don't just mock and run.

What do you think it is Zorgon? Your opinion is just as needed as Phages.
Seriously, what do you think of this STEREO Behind video and what if anything, it depicts?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

With all due respect Phage, but this is not a lens flare reflected from Venus. They are not exactly aligned as you described. I'm not saying that it cannot be lens flare, just that it has nothing to do with Venus.

StringTh

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join