It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here's why this bozo loses credibility in my eyes. First, he's already determined it's a space craft. And not only that but it's headed our way. Then he assumes that NASA 'blocks' it out because it becomes too visible, on the 30th.

I mean WOW.

Where does this guy (who remarkably and resoundingly sounds like Dutchscence who is the YouTube fear machine) get his audacity from?

Yuk!

He also has a video on how the Moon is upside down.
Need we say anymore?

[[[[NEXT]]]]]]

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Here is a microscopic image of a crystal...looks almost the same to me...just huge in the case of the video:

That's really cool - and positive INSIGHT.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Interesting observation. Thanks for sharing it with us. Some appreciate it, some won't, but that's very much normal. As to what it is: I have no clue, but it is not denying that there is a moving object, regardless of its size, shape or destination. The only problem I have with it, is the size of it. This object, if not floating in front of the lens, must be gigantic and bigger than our moon. IMO

StringTh

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Here is a microscopic image of a crystal...looks almost the same to me...just huge in the case of the video:

Excellent find. I had a feeling you'd do that after your post on geometry.

That is what, to my old eyes, it looked like. I even thought I saw what appeared to be two of them...bottom to bottom.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StringTh
Interesting observation. Thanks for sharing it with us. Some appreciate it, some won't, but that's very much normal. As to what it is: I have no clue, but it is not denying that there is a moving object, regardless of its size, shape or destination. The only problem I have with it, is the size of it. This object, if not floating in front of the lens, must be gigantic and bigger than our moon. IMO

StringTh

I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I got lucky...I just finished a class in geology this semester and had a ton of these under the microscope...but the credit goes to you...you called it! Good eyes even if they are a bit aged!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Any Ufo or Alien discoveries will surely have to be made by well respected scientist and not the lesser ( research assistants ) . Would go against the grain you know . At least we are doing the looking for as well .

Would make them look bad , especially if Joe the Plumber found them .
edit on 1-1-2012 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Looks a lot like this to me.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the STEREO Learning Center
Image artifacts - Internal reflections
Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects.

Internal reflections of the planet Earth, as seen in the HI2-B telescope on May 5, 2007. Also visible are the Moon, and the planet Mars

So the "thing" (UFO Pyramid) in that image would be where exactly?

I have no idea. I just went to the website to see what kind of camera artifacts have shown up in the past, as opposed to thinking it is an incoming UFO Pyramid. Internal reflections make a bit more sense to me, but your mileage may vary.

link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
NONE of YOU know Phage or who he/she/they is.
edit on 1-1-2012 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

you are aggressively defensive for no reason and are on the path of destroying your own thread. A thread which could be great. but you seem more interested in countering a differing opinion by attacking the person directly instead of the questions or points they make.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Oh My Gawd. Are you telling me that Richard C Hoagland might've been correct with his tetrahedral UFO that was supposed to be Elenin??????

What are we looking at? Is that supposed to be the Sun in the background???

Is he even aware of this? I bet he'll be on C2C this week if he's privy to this.

This YouTuber is an ass. And he should team up and tour with Hoagland!!!

I just got prematurely excited when I heard the first video but now that the excitement is over, this guy (who I think is Dutchsince) is a jerk.

How can we, humble mortal humans, sit in front of our computer screens and determine whether or not we emphatically see a 'space craft' next to the Sun? I mean where do we get the room to be that pompous? We don't even know what we're looking at in the sheer depths of our oceans so who the hell are we to 'know' what we're seeing millions of miles away?

Listen, I know intelligent life exists (maybe not here on Earth but certainly out there) and I also know we're being visited. But to take that and make the giant leap to 'space craft heading our way' is unthinkable.

I used to be embarrassed to be an American. Now I'm almost equally as embarrassed to be a Human!

This guy and this thread belong in the hoax bin (no reflection on you OP :up

No. Wait. As a matter of fact, I vote ATS make a new bin labeled "If you believe this garbage then there's a bridge you might be interested in" and let these thread reside over there for a while.

Ugh!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join