It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Listen, I know intelligent life exists (maybe not here on Earth but certainly out there) and I also know we're being visited.

how? :/

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
... and isn't cross posting from other commercial sites against the rules?
Far better to link to the other site so attribution is fairly recognized.

Ummm the OP posted two youtube videos

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
Looks like a possible cloaked craft trying to disguise itself and the transparency is leaking through.When you have a a malfunctioning in the cloaking of these very advanced alien technologies you can get all kinds of refraction's. Or maybe it's nasa wanting to join the cloaking game and just trying new ideas.

Please. Share a little bit more of your knowledge relating to "very advanced alien technologies." You obviously have a tight grasp on the subject.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Looking at the ahead images during the same time frame you can see a 'cigar' shape object in what I think is the right area......Lovejoy anyone?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sorry but it looks like a floating triangle to me. The outside is opaque yet the center is transparent. As far as I'm aware its fake but I'm sure I'm about to get "put in my place" by "UFO experts who know about alien technology".

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Very nice find, whatever it may be!

You know what it looks like to me, giant solar sails.

What if it's a giant (space)sailboat?

(I'am not trolling btw)

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Maybe its the galactic funerary vessel for the ashes of Elenin.

ohh, thats low...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

... totally agree! some time i think if my ass will be floating through the space and someone make picture of it and post it here... i will find out that my ass is not my ass but "lense flare"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
Looks like a possible cloaked craft trying to disguise itself and the transparency is leaking through.When you have a a malfunctioning in the cloaking of these very advanced alien technologies you can get all kinds of refraction's. Or maybe it's nasa wanting to join the cloaking game and just trying new ideas.

Cloaking would most likely be like with the SSV Normandy SR1 and Normandy SR2 in the "Mass Effect" Series. The tantalus core forces a cooldown on heat and energy readings making you untraceable on scanners both short range and long range.But if you're within a few hundred klicks of visual range.. you're buggered!

Then again who knows invisible technology using light has been developed and tested on military vehicles, soldiers and to fool thermal imaging into thinking that dust cloud is a 4x4 and not a tank coming your way.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Are you talking about a TV-series? Really?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It just hit me:

a theory: Could it be what we are seeing is a "cylinder craft" locked in some kind of method of transportation?

So we see how the ufo inside the prism is propelled by these..well i guess beams of some sort..lasers maybe?

I also liked the sail theory - this is kind of similar in that way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i for one welcome our new pyramid shaped overlords

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
i for one welcome our new pyramid shaped overlords

Whoever they are - treat them as equals, not gods!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Exactly!! look at Egypt Pyramids. Mayan calendar could mean coming back home???

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
On the subject of lens flare...if an SLR lens had a three blade diaphragm flare would become triangular in shape the more it stopped down.

If a photo containing flare was embossed the image would appear to contain a triangular object.

This won't be of any help of course if the lenses used to take the images in this thread don't have diaphragms.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AmirJardan

Could also be a false flag?

Just putting that out there

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Are you talking about a TV-series? Really?

No. Worse. A game series, haha.

But it sounds cool.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by chr0naut
... and isn't cross posting from other commercial sites against the rules?
Far better to link to the other site so attribution is fairly recognized.

Ummm the OP posted two youtube videos

Also asks us to thank the original source which I believe is totally proper.

kudos to user InTruth for posting this there:

If ATS was all photos we took our selves, it might be pretty slim pickins'...

...now what in blue blazes is going on???

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
We get this kind of thing all the time, and all what will happen is the thread will get about 100 flags, 30 pages of replies, and after a week everyone forgets about it, months pass and sure enough no ufo object approaches earth.

Case in point?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We get thread after thread about `huge objects heading towards earth`, and what does any of it come to - nothing, zero, zilch!

Until we see our skies lit up by alien crafts i call b.s on any of these claims.
Sorry

edit on 2-1-2012 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Why so many attention seeking trolls (to use a polite word) manage to get the Hottest Topis on the main page just posting some really annoying trash with sensational title nowadays?

Why MODs aren't reacting and thus slowly put the site into oblivion of internet trash where teenagers look for attention?

Why do people answer to these trolls, fight them (basically feed them) creating multiple paged threads about nothing?

I seriously loved this site once, lurked it for many years, registered last year and seriously - it's been downhill since then. Some people here should be monitored and after few nonsensical threads/post banned for life. We should keep it clean, smart and intelligent, a place of interesting insightful opinions and not the trash bin of inetrenet moron kids for the love of god.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join