It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
we wouldn't know what it is until it's in orbit, and by then we are at it's mercy.

so let's hope it's an image artifact or I start praying to jesus.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Cigar shaped alien ships have been documented before, but such a style of 3 tubed shaped ships is something totally new.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Cannon

I was going to say the same thing.. Looks like a giant pyramid( others in the beginning of the thread confused the meaning of the word pyramid with the word triangle I think).

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Nah.. those are "SPACE" CHINESE LANTERNS / Sunflare / Camera Artifact / ISS / nothing else...

(ooff.. how hard it's to be a Skeptic)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The reason i pointed this out as a "possibility" is that a typical lens on a telescope refracts whatever is in view, in other words flips or inverts the image; illustration:

For example, the light reflecting from earth or venus in the OP's video could have been enough to distort the reflection of a star. Somewhat, reflecting off the edges of the telescope's mirror and into the lens twice... like i said i don't know much about lightwaves, but it seems logical.

It might not be the right explanation, but i think it's fair to say it is most-likely some kind of reflection/artifact creating an optical effect acting in a similar way.

As stated before it is very common for light artifacts to appear on the STEREO photo's. Nevertheless whatever it is, it looks awesome.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Anyone else notice when people post these heavily processed and artifact videos on youtube like they know what they're talking about...it ALWAYS turns out to be nothing?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Read up on how Stereo A&B work. This is an anomaly. You don't have to believe it, but at least understand that bright objects produce not only lens flare, but many other anomalies not only via the optics, but through the special digital processing being done on the images. Again, this system is for Solar wind propagation analysis, not designed for bright pinpoint objects.

More importantly... do you really believe that a giant pyramid object is coming for us? !!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Just saw this on the sister site....

......kudos to user InTruth for posting this there:
. . . . . . Curses to user watchZEITGEISTnow, for bringing this here.

That may be your sister, but it is not mine. If I wanted to look at the crap posted at godlikeproductions, then I would go to that site.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It appears to be larger on Dec. 28th than it is on Dec. 30 from this Behind HI2 satellite view. It's either shrinking, or moving further away from this satellite. It is changing size like a reflection coming from the right side would, but this shape for a lens flare/reflection is new to me. I also can't seem to find any images taken of it after the 30th, and I only see 2 images from Jan. 1st with the right half of the screen missing. Almost 48 total hours of missing images.

Are the images not yet processed because of the holiday?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The anomaly gets smaller over time. Another good clue.

If you watched last 2 weeks, A&B manufactured a giant rectangle following Mercury, turned Venus into a pretzel just a few days ago, and now.... Giant Triangles are invading the solar system.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Hmmm. Would you mind elaborating on your theory and exactly why that is? ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If you watched last 2 weeks, A&B manufactured a giant rectangle following Mercury, turned Venus into a pretzel just a few days ago, and now.... Giant Triangles are invading the solar system.

The Euclidians have arrived!

Quick, we all have to hide in the third dimension where they can't see us.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

More importantly... do you really believe that a giant pyramid object is coming for us? !!!!

Just wait m'friend.
It's only the second day of the first month of the last year (before the world ends).....so it's only going to get more bizarre.

So buckle up and break out the popcorn! It's going to be a show-stopping year for sure!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Who were those emails to? You?

Yes

Why did you blank out the patent numbers in there?
edit on 2-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

What do you think it is Zorgon? Your opinion is just as needed as Phages.

I am not Zorgon...but I think I am going to want a bit more information.

Maybe... its something like this...

And yours is exactly like this one....
UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moscow
Or this...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Did you watch the second video zorgon ? , if you had you would know that the guy who posted the video called it Cigar shape , I was just quoting him

I did... I DID watch the second video... and I wrote down what he said...

1:19 "To me it looks like a giant cylinder... [with] ...triangle looking lines..."

So where exactly does he say Cigar? Hmm?

One has to be accurate when quoting

Indeed you do .... He says it looks like a long Cigar shaped tube at 2.29 on video two .

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's a mouse cursor heading towards "start-all programs-shut down".

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
so 11 pages in now and not a single person can give a definitive answer for what it is? Sweet!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

how could we? what do you expect from us? How about researching for yourself? You didnt even read the whole thread so its pretty idiotic to say that

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm always wondering why everything is being dismissed so easy on what the STEREO satellite shows.
Its always image artifacts or distorted, and this artifact and distorted imagery happens allot.

remember the Arizona lights . That thing could carry 27 b2 bombers on it , I think it possible that there are object within our solar system that could carry 27 of those Arizona ships in one hangar of the artifacts we lately see on the Stereo imaging!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join