It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
reply to post by admiralmary

I agree. So that can mean 2 things.

1.) We're wrong, time after time, tricked by our over-imagination and perceptions. We want to see something after all.

2.) Since 1947, one huge cover up.

The thing that I don't understand about the "UFO cover up" theory is: if the UFOs wanted to be seen by everyone, nobody could stop them from that.

If the UFOs wanted to disclose their presence to everyone on Earth, no government on this planet could prevent them from doing that.

They just had to make a spectacular appearance over a soccer stadium during the final match of the FIFA World Cup. They could land right in the middle of the field, in that big circle. Billions of people in the world would see that live in television!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

resistance is futile
the borg are on their way

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gigaherc
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Why so many attention seeking trolls (to use a polite word) manage to get the Hottest Topis on the main page just posting some really annoying trash with sensational title nowadays?

Why MODs aren't reacting and thus slowly put the site into oblivion of internet trash where teenagers look for attention?

Why do people answer to these trolls, fight them (basically feed them) creating multiple paged threads about nothing?

I seriously loved this site once, lurked it for many years, registered last year and seriously - it's been downhill since then. Some people here should be monitored and after few nonsensical threads/post banned for life. We should keep it clean, smart and intelligent, a place of interesting insightful opinions and not the trash bin of inetrenet moron kids for the love of god.

Agreed, whilst it makes for some interesting footage the thread title is sensationalist (and thats being kind) and with no original to work with there is no way of verifying any of the footage as "un-tampered" I just came away from a very similar type of thread (whist content is un-related, the MO was common) that seemed designed to simply garner strong reactions and create a "storm in a teacup" type event that left nobody any wiser but became a bastion for opinion and guesswork. not what i thought ATS was about.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
How long is a piece of string? lol

The best response so far I think was in the original youtube page stating that this is most likely another satellite. I do not know if that idea has been explored here but seems very credible to me. Admitting I know nothing though and this is as likely to be a few thousand warriors from Recton sneaking in to our atmosphere masked as a pair of TR3B's.
But maybe it is just another satellite?

I do love when it is finally discovered, or everyone gets bored, goes home and we are left to wonder, or the video gets hashed and rehashed until we have a pretty good idea what it actually is...

THEN, all of a sudden we get these folks with their gifts of magnificent and almost supernatural hindsight come in and call the OP a troll. What is up with that?

edit on 2-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I'm use to it - just the reptilian in me gets out once and awhile to fire back...

Still learning though

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
No ... Huge Ufo Pyramid is not incoming ..un-flag this thread and move further . There is a thousands and thousands astronomers around the world profesionals and amateurs ...nobody in this time can hide this kind of information.Its simply impossible.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
is there any reason why the video in the first link looks like the rippling surface of a pond? Is the SAT detecting solar radiation coming from the sun?

As for the triangle shaped "thing" no need to to get personal over what it may or may not be, if it really is that big we will see it when it gets closer to us. If it isnt anything then we are all just wasting our time on here arguing about what it isnt.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There are hundreds of real Pyramids in China and not counting those in Bosnia, Italy, Greece, the Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, the U.S.A. and so on. The areas of research will be widened in the future.
www.world-pyramids.com...

The Key to Understanding the Pyramid
www.world-pyramids.com...

The pyramid as a symbol of human development
timeforchange.org...

Have the UFO pyramids on youtube that have been seen in China, Moscow and Columbia been debunked yet?
Does anyone know?

Sorry to push so much on you but Pyramids are a learning hobby of mine. My Avatar is a Pyramid that I acquired about five years ago and I believe it has a message in embedded in it but that's story for another Thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
How long is a piece of string? lol

The best response so far I think was in the original youtube page stating that this is most likely another satellite. I do not know if that idea has been explored here but seems very credible to me. Admitting I know nothing though and this is as likely to be a few thousand warriors from Recton sneaking in to our atmosphere masked as a pair of TR3B's.
But maybe it is just another satellite?

I do love when it is finally discovered, or everyone gets bored, goes home and we are left to wonder, or the video gets hashed and rehashed until we have a pretty good idea what it actually is...

THEN, all of a sudden we get these folks with their gifts of magnificent and almost supernatural hindsight come in and call the OP a troll. What is up with that?

edit on 2-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Twice the legnth from the middle to one end

Agreed that any interesting video can be spoilt in seconds by over the top reactions and assumptions.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Both videos are very interesting but how do we know this object is heading towards Earth? Where did this video come from and how did this person get their hands on it? Surely if this video is from NASA they would have edited out any objects which look remotely like out of this world craft. Or perhaps it could be a satellite...there again I have never seen a double-triangle one before. However, I would err on the side of caution due to the amount of enhancement which the videos have gone through, the enhancement techniques could be making things appear a lot more sinister than they actually are.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
No ... Huge Ufo Pyramid is not incoming ..un-flag this thread and move further . There is a thousands and thousands astronomers around the world profesionals and amateurs ...nobody in this time can hide this kind of information.Its simply impossible.

The video posted, though perhaps NOT a pyramid shaped UFO coming toward Earth was interesting deserved investigation (here or elsewhere) and if someone did not come up with a reasonable explanation for what it WAS, I think ATS and definitely humanity as a whole would have been remiss, if not in any great danger.

But I also believe one of these days "remiss" is going to be responsible for our unfortunate and premature demise so we should try as much as possible not to be it....

Or be so smug in our certainly we discourage others from natural curiosity and investigation.
And after that .... more of the same.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Looks like a blowup of a graham cracker I just ate

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
First of all everyone calm down.It might be a false alarm.I personally think it might be a meteor or something like that that is similar to the sun and may be producing electro magnetic waves since the fusion inside it is creating a small constant infrared pulse that may be the souce of the shape. (sorry about the crappy explanation,in some points I might be wrong but hopefully in some way close enough) There is a lack of evidence by the person who posted it
. Things like 'where its actually heading and the speed' would be of much use .So we can pull out our m4's and shoot it out of the sky

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Guys, guys, I think I may have solved the mystery!

On a slightly more helpful note - I made an animated gif from the satellite images:

edit on 2-1-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
Try to look at it in 3 dimensions. It looks like a cube to me
Looks like a cube to me too. Weird.

Makes you wonder where this idea originated?

Maybe the recent moon interest has something to do with it?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
hmm,

wasnt it jesus who said that whent the end times are over (we've been living in armageddon this far) a new earth would apear, wasnt it supose to be squarelike ? just wondering
edit on 2-1-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The guy in the 2nd video said they would continue to track this. Has there been anything else OP? Also just in my opinion. I'm not having doubts but if this thing were alien, why would it be going so slow? They could just use a portal or some gate?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Is this in the UV spectrum?
2nd line.

IT--

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
microscopic image

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pheniks

Yeah the divine greenhouse with godly tomatoes peppers and celestial bees