It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

How big is it? does anyone have any idea? also like you said, speed and definate direction would be a help.

I also suggest maybe keeping eyes peeled on our own pyramids here on earth. and also check out my thread regarding the pyramids, here i would suggest you read it in full because there are strange coincidences and you may want to also check the video out in my last post regarding the KGB and the visitor, its a long video but well worth the watch. Pyramids could have been used also to harness energy and create signals. Many things remain secrets regarding the pyramids, so please take a look at the thread and if its also ok with the author of this thread i am linking this thread in mine. I believe they are connected.

One more thing.......havent they just opened a certain door in the pyramids or plan on doing so?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I can offer you no proof or sciene to support my claim, but I have faith.

This is the first sign from God, expect 2 more, the next will be more clearer, the 3rd will be obvious.

It is coming, be prepared. Take the Warning and prepare your loved ones for what is to come soon this year.
edit on 2-1-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa

This is the first sign from God, expect 2 more, the next will be more clearer, the 3rd will be obvious.

It is coming, be prepared. Take the Warning and prepare your loved ones for what is to come soon this year.

I can offer you a ham sandwich.....its invisible, but I have faith its a ham sandwich.....with mustard, invisible mustard!

what does a monotheistic god have to do with an anomaly spotted by a deep space camera array? is this a similar claim to Mr Harold Camping because it worked out really well for him. I completely accept your right to believe what you want but why come fear mongering on a thread that bears no relation to religion or rapture-esq predictions

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

OK....I am probably going to sound stupid, but this thought won't leave me. I seem to remember reading about these huge cameras having some sort of crystals in them? If that is correct, couldn't the light hitting one of the crystals in the camera or telescope cause a reflection which looks like a crystal? If I'm mistaken, please forgive and ignore

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TreehouseIndustries

thats complete bollox how can u say its invisible mustard when all signs an indicaters categorically suggest pickle

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Very interesting, to say the least...What I wanna know is...how on earth do you even find something like that? I mean how do you even know where to "begin" to even look? Strange.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreehouseIndustries
I completely accept your right to believe what you want but why come fear mongering on a thread that bears no relation to religion or rapture-esq predictions

Because that's what religion is all about; control through fear.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Chamberf=6

OK....I am probably going to sound stupid, but this thought won't leave me. I seem to remember reading about these huge cameras having some sort of crystals in them? If that is correct, couldn't the light hitting one of the crystals in the camera or telescope cause a reflection which looks like a crystal? If I'm mistaken, please forgive and ignore

not at all stupid, but in my opinion if it were an optical aberration it would most likely change shape as it moved across the frame (in the same way a lens flare changes shape as the light source its being created from moves across past a camera lens) another plausable explanation is that something is floating around in front of the CCD or within the optical assembly (malfunction, meteor strike, chipped lens/lens coating) and just as possible that it could be crystalline in form. so not stupid at all

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777

thats complete bollox how can u say its invisible mustard when all signs an indicaters categorically suggest pickle

I found a great stone tablet that told me to look for the coming of the invisible mustard. so I win over science.....honest.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Why do the background images go over the object when it's moving?

It's like the object is behind the background.
edit on 2/1/12 by The Asgard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Actually we Brits have used cloaking for years but we just don't shout about it. The system our military and QinetiQ came up with is not new technology, nor even ultra-top secret. In fact it is very low budget.

Providing you have an unlimited power source such as high density batteries; a supply of high energy/output lights; a frame or structure capable of supporting highly polished steel or mirrored glass, you have an effective shielding device.

QinetiQ have managed to cloak large and small vehicles, aircraft and ships which while not being perfect, serves a purpose.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thanks....good to know I'm not stupid
I just thought I read something about that a long time ago....also, some of the components of these satellites have foil looking sructures in geometrical shapes (for instance the ISS has a lot of that, and when it enters orbital sunrise and sunset, and the sunlight hits it, there is quite a show, with hexagons and all sorts of multi-colored light shapes) I don't know if this could happen here....anyway, here is a video of the ISS throwing out colored PERFECT geometrical shapes as it goes through bright light. MANY people record and post these saying they are spacecraft. Like I said, since I know next to nothing on this subject, it's only a thought....so if I am very misinformed, please don't beat me up
Just throwing it out there.

Here's a video of the ISS going through the sunset/sunrise, creating light show od geometrical shapes....watch the whole thing to see all the different effects (it gets better as it goes along and changes a lot)
ETA I recorded this myself from the live cam....and at the time I thought it was something amazing until I learned otherwise...watch in full screen if you can.

edit on 1/2/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2012 by StealthyKat because: added different video

edit on 1/2/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
so 11 pages in now and not a single person can give a definitive answer for what it is? Sweet!

All anyone would have is a guess. So we have on one side the wishful guesses. And on the other side the educated guesses.

As much as we believe in intelligent life, the chances of this being an artificial 'spacecraft' is greater than one day having no taxes to pay.
By point is: it's highly unlikely. And anyone making such claims in public, like this Tuber has, is expected to have all this ridicule hurled at them.

So let me ask this hypothetical question......what if he looks at Stereo Behind images later today and discovers this anomaly is gone.....then what?
Does he get to modify the ending to this anyway he wishes? Like: "They parked along side the Sun to harness Its energy. So apparently they tapped what they needed and now are on their way......"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside

Very interesting, to say the least...What I wanna know is...how on earth do you even find something like that? I mean how do you even know where to "begin" to even look? Strange.

I don't mean to answer this question for the OP but coming across these videos is an every day occurrence because YouTube is a tightly knitted community.
Rumors/videos get passed along (shared) faster than the speed of light. J

ust like Conspiracy Forum news. Guarantee this thread has made at least a half dozen other forums by now. Hell, I'm known on other sites I've never even visited. Just the way this wacky world is now a days.

And so it goes.................

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

As much as I'd like to believe, I have to agree with the others who seem to suggest there is nothing in the videos that offer even minimal evidence that there is an object heading to Earth.

There is also no evidence to show that this is even an object. I'm going to remain skeptical on this one.

Thanks for the effort though, seriously it was in interesting video.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So let me ask this hypothetical question......what if he looks at Stereo Behind images later today and discovers this anomaly is gone.....then what?

Then they received a distress signal, and jumped to warp 9,75 to investigate.
The moment of the warp jump was not registered because of the interference from the graviton emissions in the sector 23 of the alpha quadrant.

edit on 2/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by letscit
so 11 pages in now and not a single person can give a definitive answer for what it is? Sweet!

And anyone making such claims in public, like this Tuber has, is expected to have all this ridicule hurled at them.

And why would that be? Having ridicule thrown at them? I would rather be ridiculed than to be in the frame of mind that Earth is the only planet in Gods universe that harbours life. Its a bit like saying that i am the only person on earth.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa

Santa isnt real.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gigaherc

Why so many attention seeking trolls (to use a polite word) manage to get the Hottest Topis on the main page just posting some really annoying trash with sensational title nowadays?

Why MODs aren't reacting and thus slowly put the site into oblivion of internet trash where teenagers look for attention?

Why do people answer to these trolls, fight them (basically feed them) creating multiple paged threads about nothing?

I seriously loved this site once, lurked it for many years, registered last year and seriously - it's been downhill since then. Some people here should be monitored and after few nonsensical threads/post banned for life. We should keep it clean, smart and intelligent, a place of interesting insightful opinions and not the trash bin of inetrenet moron kids for the love of god.

Speaking of annoying posts, why did you bother posting this?

No-one forces you to read threads, if you don't like any in particular you can always sling your hook somewhere else. You could even make your own thread then we can all be treated to your clean, smart, intelligent and interesting insightful opinions.

Nowt worse than self-elected ATS police

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We just don't know what it is although I believe if it was actually a lens flare caused by venus, we would see more of the EXACT same thing, more often and it wouldn't be such a mystery.

Space is all guess work anyway, it's not like we've been up there long to know everything about it like a lot of people and scientists like to think they do ...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join