It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War With Iran by George Galloway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
No no, I am not Ignorant my friend, George Galloway is a fraud, he pretends to be the man in the know, he sells
himself as the fair man,, but like you pointed out he is out for himself like all other politicians. The man has zero creds.

He has tried the same thing over and over, he was Saddams friend, he was Gaddafi's friend, he supported the Lockerbie bomber, He is now the Iranians friend............. He hates America................................

George Galloway is no one's friend but George Galloway's .

edit on 1-1-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

One man's fraud is another man's truth.

Think what you want, an opinion is an opinion, and that's all it is.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't think George Galloway is seeing the bigger picture here. Iran is a dangerous islamic nation.. they have proven it time and time again. They have made outlandish claims like the holocaust wasn't real, taken embassy's hostage.. they even want to blow Isreal off the map. I think this guy is more of a liberal than anything else.. nuclear capabilities should NOT be given to an entire nation with hate issues.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
I don't think George Galloway is seeing the bigger picture here. Iran is a dangerous islamic nation.. they have proven it time and time again. They have made outlandish claims like the holocaust wasn't real, taken embassy's hostage.. they even want to blow Isreal off the map. I think this guy is more of a liberal than anything else.. nuclear capabilities should NOT be given to an entire nation with hate issues.

So it's okay to commit acts of apartheid (hello israel) and be alowed to have nuclear capabilites?
They clearly have racial issues with palestinians, i would call that hate crimes against humanity.

This is not really about Iran hating everything.. the reason Iran "seems" to hate Israel (as one example), is because it actually carries out the crimes that Iran is accused of, although we don't ever see the UN, or the US, or the UK do anything about it.

How would you feel if you seen your neighbour commit a crime, and then the "authorities" accuse you of doing the same thing, and instead your neighbour gets praised.

Why is Iran a dangerous islamic nation? Are you reffering to the term "islamic" being the dangerous part?
If you are, then that's a hate crime in itself as you're suggesting all people who practice islamic beliefs are dangerous... If on the over hand you are reffering to Iran as being dangerous in terms of "provocative", watch the video again... Galloway clearly states the fact that Iran hasn't invaded anyone for a very very long time sums it up and this is fact.

Invading foreign countries = provocative
Parking aircraft carriers nearby foreign waters = provocative
Sanctioning oil exports = provocative

So are you saying the US should not be allowed nuclear capabilities either? Because it clearly shows that the US is alot more "dangerous" than Iran. what has Iran even done that can be considered "dangerous"?

Name one thing.
edit on 1/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
this video just shows how brainwashed people are. everybobdy is regurgitating the same garbage they hear on t.v.

they keep pounding away israel strike iran. why bother with t.v. shows and actors.

just have 90 minutes of droning israel strike iran and iran a global threat over and over again.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
People love a good war. Half the population of the US and the UK are watering at the mouth at seeing videos from smartbombs on the 6 o'clock news. Including a few people posting in this thread. But wait till they see videos of bombs going off in their home towns. Oh, that'll be different and how dare someone do such a things.

Unfortunately it's going to take a horrific world war to cleanse this world of the armchair general mentality. Something has gone terribly wrong and the media has to share a significant portion of blame. Media, and the corporate interests that control them control the mentality of a planet that likes to see things go boom on TV.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Funny how people will listen to this and still think war with Iran is a good idea lol, probably the same fools who thought Afghanistan and Iraq were pretty smart things to do aswell.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Brilliant. Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!

Regardless of who or what Galloway affiliated himself with in the past is irrelevant. This is the here and now and by God he is telling the truth!

I'm inspired now...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
One part I still don't get is, Ahmadinejad has categorically stated that the Arabs are bent on wiping Israel from the face of the Earth, right?

So, does everyone really think it's prudent to sit back and let Iran acquire the means for thus 'extinction' given we all know, full well (ask Moshe Dayan!) that Israel will be the FIRST to go nuclear at the merest zephyr of Iranian aggression?

Also, if Iran's nuclear ambitions are indeed benign, then why not let the IAEA in with full access to determine what's what? Pretty simple solution, no?

Lastly, aren't we forgetting the 'Jasmine revolution' a little while back, so brutally oppressed by the 'peace-loving' Iranian government? Not to mention the fact we're dealing with unadulterated, hard line MUSLIMS here, not kooky Mormons...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

"Got to go to next thread, your going to give me a heart attack."
What do you guys say ? Ah, yeah, 2nd line

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure on what basis Galloway thinks Iran could strike a target as far away as the UK... I'm not saying he's wrong, I just don't know what he's basing that on.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Galloway asked a very good question of Levin has he ever asked the pro Israeli groups that he has received millions in campaign contributions from over the years where did this money come from? And seeing the kind of shape his state is in Michigan it looks like he's working for Israel not America. It would have been funny if Galloway's opening statement was screw you I'm not an American citizen.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm not sure on what basis Galloway thinks Iran could strike a target as far away as the UK... I'm not saying he's wrong, I just don't know what he's basing that on.

Maybe not Iran, but their allies Russia and China can.

What George Galloway said to that idiot on the phone was dead right. People need to understand that Iran is not the problem. Never has been. The problem is the agenda of the globalist elite. The agenda for world domination through the creation of their One World Government. They will destroy Iran because they have been planning this for decades. Just like they have destroyed Iraq and Libya.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I feel that many of the things that Iran says are correct. They also say that many of their statements are taken out of context and based on the way world media works, this could be the case. Had a quick look on Wikipedia and below are some of their statements. If the statements are 100% true then I have to say I would agree with them.

They do make sense to me, being a person that believes in a NWO. It would also be easy for western media to alter or interpret what Iran say to suit their plans, and push it round the world media.

Its back to what the original clip is about I suppose. Search and research the real facts, not what the papers and news tell you are fact.

Iran isn’t against Jews, as many live in Iran. Many statements made we never get to see.

Ahmadinejad said that when he called the Holocaust a myth he was merely trying to communicate that it was not just Jews that died, but millions of people and he wants to know why it is the Palestinian people that have to pay for the Nazis' slaughter of the Jewish people.

Ahmadinejad said at about the holocaust that in the second World War, over 60 million people lost their lives. They were all human beings. Why is it that only a select group of those who were killed have become so prominent and important? Do you think that the 60 million who lost their lives were all at the result of warfare alone? There were two million that were part of the military at the time, perhaps altogether, 50 million civilians with no roles in the war – Christians, Muslims. They were all killed. The second and more important question that I raised was, if this event happened, and if it is a historical event, then we should allow everyone to research it and study it. The more research and studies are done, the clearer the issue gets. We still leave open to further studies absolute knowledge of science or math. Historical events are always subject to revisions, and reviews and studies. We're still revising our thoughts about what happened over thousands of years ago. Why is it that researchers are jailed? Why is researching this issue prohibited?

In Tehran, Ahmadinejad said: “The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom”, and elections should be held among “Jews, Christians and Muslims so the population of Palestine can select their government and destiny for themselves in a democratic manner.”

They also know exactly what a lot of people on this forum believe, in that there is a world order running the show.

Ahmadinejad stated in 2008 the following.

“The Zionists are crooks. A small handful of Zionists, with a very intricate organization, have taken over the power centers of the world. According to our estimates, the main cadre of the Zionists consists of 2,000 individuals at most, and they have another 8,000 activists. In addition, they have several informants, who spy and provide them with intelligence information. But because of their control of power centers in the U.S. and Europe, and their control of the financial centers and the news and propaganda agencies, they spread propaganda as if they were the entire world, as if all the peoples supported them, and as if they were the majority ruling the world.”

Ahmadinejad stated in 2009 the following.

"Today the Zionists dominate many of the world's centers of power, wealth, and media. Unfortunately, they have ensnared many politicians and parties, and they are plundering the wealth and assets of nations in this way, depriving peoples of their freedoms and destroying their cultures and human values by spreading their nexus of corruption."

Some of the sections above are from Wikipedia at the link below.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

One part I still don't get is, Ahmadinejad has categorically stated that the Arabs are bent on wiping Israel from the face of the Earth, right?

No he didn't say that he was mistranslated. He said the Zionist regime will be wiped out. Even the Jews in Iran will tell you his problems with Israel are political not religious.

So, does everyone really think it's prudent to sit back and let Iran acquire the means for thus 'extinction' given we all know, full well (ask Moshe Dayan!) that Israel will be the FIRST to go nuclear at the merest zephyr of Iranian aggression?

There is no evidence that Iran is trying to acquire a nuclear bomb. The CIA says they are not trying to get one, the UN says they aren't trying to get one, and all the IAEA report says is they did some computer modeling of a bomb. If I do computer modeling of a bomb on my pc at home does that mean I'm trying to build a bomb?

If Israel is so eager to use nukes that they would be the first to use them then should they be trusted with them at all?

Also, if Iran's nuclear ambitions are indeed benign, then why not let the IAEA in with full access to determine what's what? Pretty simple solution, no?

Why hasn't this been done with Israel? You know the one of only four nations that didn't sign the NPT.

Lastly, aren't we forgetting the 'Jasmine revolution' a little while back, so brutally oppressed by the 'peace-loving' Iranian government? Not to mention the fact we're dealing with unadulterated, hard line MUSLIMS here, not kooky Mormons...

The 'Jasmine revolution' you mean where cops beat protestors and used tear gas on them? That happens here in the states really not something worth going to war over. Hard line Muslims that haven't started a war in over 300 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I think he is probably referring to Iran using terrorist tactics in response. So cities around the world would be targeted by Iranian terrorists, not from any missile capabilities of Iran.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

George was accused of lots of things which have been proven to be false. Such as funding Hammas which he is suing for. People dig up the dirt on him because he says what a lot of politicians dont want to hear. Sounds a bit like Ron Paul.

Hamas funding Claim

Many also think he had meetings with Gaddafi, which also never even happened.

Gaddafi

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thought I would add this clip as well on George.

The things he brings up about Libya are true, but he could almost be reading the same script at parts as Ron Paul has been.

Why are we going into these wars when we need to be looking after ourselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ok so he did seem to say some stupid things in that recording that I don’t agree with, such as “Iran bombing the centre of London” and appearing to support the IRG and the idea of a nuclear armed Iran . However he did annihilate that guy in that argument because poor wee jimmy didn’t have a clue what he was talking about, but then again neither does Goergy boy.....

he thinks he's a CAT!!!!!!!!

Meow mewo.
edit on 2-1-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Love george galloway! Such an outspoken person.

I would hate to have to debate this guy on anything.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Love the Libya one as well. He knows what he is talking about. I kinda like his outspoken manner.

Cool!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join