It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War With Iran by George Galloway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
British politician George Galloway who was against the Iraq War has a chat on his radio channel with a guy who thinks striking Iran is a good idea.

Totally agree with what george says and makes the guy look an idiot in about 5 minutes flat.

"I'm just dealing with the issue of intelligence"

What he said at the end is just class.

edit on 1-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow James just got schooled

George is so intelligent and confident

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That's some scary Daily Fail conditioning I just tuned into.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

I have no idea who this guy George Galloway is, but the man speaking truth , more
importantly , he's speaking Wisdom.

Anyone on either side of the pond that thinks an Iran Strike would be limited to casualties confined within
the Iranian borders is delusional, as it was with Iraq.

The Blowback would bring this war , to a city near you.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

If you have no idea of who George Galloway is then this video is a MUST WATCH. He appeared at the US Senate and made things very uncomfortable for them. Enjoy:-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It is such a serious topic, but god it makes me laugh.

"Got to go to next caller, your going to give me a heart attack."

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

George Galloway is a fantatstic speaker and is very knowledgable. He hasn't always been the one to follow the status quo in politics and it appears yet again he is against what the rest of the corrupt politicians are for.

Any of you who sit there and say, we could wipe Iran off the map etc are totally dilusional, the retaliation would be at your doorstep...

If the west goes to war with Iran, the first thing i will be doing is going to my nearest outdoor equipment shop and local supermarket to stock up on food and gear because sitting here in the UK would be as safe as sitting in Tehran
edit on 1/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
He was blasted for his stance on Iraq and was proved to be right and he`s certainly right on the points that he makes on Iran.
Why shouldn`t they be allowed to have a nuclear weapon ? Most of their neighbours do.
Also, as he states.
What have Iran done to anyone to make us think they`re going to attack another nation ?

With the exeption of the Brilliant Ron Paul.
Every candidate in the Republican Presidential race, have stated that they`ll attack Iran if they get into office.

The rest of the world should be made aware of this because you certainly don`t here any of this on the news in the UK.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Is this the guy who funded Hamas, denied the darfur genocide and denies iran executes homosexuals. oh yeah it is.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
Is this the guy who funded Hamas, denied the darfur genocide and denies iran executes homosexuals. oh yeah it is.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Thetawave because: .

and what does any of that have to do with what he said?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Wow. He seems to make a good case. I wish that he would have alluded to how he knows there are 80 sites in Iran. I believe him but it would have been nice to know where he gets HIS intel from.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We need more people like this to tell the sheeppeople whats really going on. GO GEORGE.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
George Galloway is a self serving Fraud, do a little research on the guy........

Start with Oil and gifts from Saddam.

Oh and personally i think he made a complete fool of himself in front of the senate.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
George Galloway is a self serving Fraud, do a little research on the guy........

Oh and personally i think he made a complete fool of himself in front of the senate.

Well EVEN if he is...he is clearly on a level par with every other politician because you can bet your bottom dollar they are all in it for the money and good times!!!. What he says is the truth and it would be wise to listen to him, but if calling him a fraud is worth fueling your ignorance then so be it...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Well EVEN if he is...he is clearly on a level par with every other politician because you can bet your bottom dollar they are all in it for the money and good times!!!. What he says is the truth and it would be wise to listen to him, but if calling him a fraud is worth fueling your ignorance then so be it...

No no, I am not Ignorant my friend, George Galloway is a fraud, he pretends to be the man in the know, he sells
himself as the fair man,, but like you pointed out he is out for himself like all other politicians. The man has zero creds.

He has tried the same thing over and over, he was Saddams friend, he was Gaddafi's friend, he supported the Lockerbie bomber, He is now the Iranians friend............. He hates America................................

George Galloway is no one's friend but George Galloway's .

edit on 1-1-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

George Galloways lies exposed

His stance on homosexuals in iran is just shocking, he quoted 'Homosexuals aren't executed in Iran, just rapists' sounds kinda familiar

www.petertatchell.net...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Thanks, I'm going to quote some of that for everyone else to read.

www.petertatchell.net...

Left-wing Respect MP George Galloway has been accused of making allegations that border on paedophile smears and play to homophobic prejudice. He claims that the boyfriend of gay Iranian asylum seeker Mehdi Kazemi was executed for “committing sex crimes against young men.” www.independent.co.uk... The insinuation of such a claim is that Mehdi’s boyfriend was a rapist or a child sex abuser. It also stigmatises Medhi with the shame that he was the partner of someone who committed sexual assaults on male youths. He may now suffer with this stigma when he is returned to the UK and could face considerable personal hostility from people who have heard and believe these allegations against his boyfriend. Mr Galloway made his astonishing allegation on The Wright Stuff programme on Channel 5 television. You can watch his interview here: www.youtube.com... He has been asked to explain the source of his claim, but has so far failed to do so. I am not aware of any paedophile-style sex abuse claims against Mehdi’s partner. Moreover, no human rights group has mentioned any evidence that Mehdi's boyfriend was a rapist or a child molester. Although the regime in Tehran frequently defames political, religious, ethnic and sexual dissidents with false claims of kidnapping, rape, alcoholism, sodomy, adultery, drug-taking and hooliganism, even the most extreme ayatollahs have not made allegations that Mehdi Kazemi's boyfriend was involved in sex abuse. Nevertheless, Mr Galloway has broadcast this very serious, potentially defamatory, allegation to the British public, and has then failed to back it up with evidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think if you check out the video that " alldaylong " posted above.
George Galloway differs with your " oil and gifts " statement.
Which in any case is off topic.
I think everything he says in the radio phone- in is absolutely correct and has no bearings on his character IMHO.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by D8ncer

I have no idea who this guy George Galloway is, but the man speaking truth , more
importantly , he's speaking Wisdom.

Anyone on either side of the pond that thinks an Iran Strike would be limited to casualties confined within
the Iranian borders is delusional, as it was with Iraq.

The Blowback would bring this war , to a city near you.

Yes, he is a wise man, and speaks the truth as he see's it. There's no excuses or exceptions with galloway, he is a very wise man indeed and speaks for alot of people. In fact he's given me alot of inspiration to become interested in political events.

For anyone who's interested in the guy;

Galloway was in fact a member of parliament (MP) in the united kingdom for more than 10 years. I believe he was a labour candidate for scotland during the time of the Iraq war. In which he left parliament because of the decision of the Iraq invasion, one of the few people to stand up and basically say "screw this, i am not standing for something i do not represent".

The guy is a legend in my eyes, he has great views of the world as a whole ranging from zionism to warcrimes. Generally he speaks the truth and nothing but the truth.

You should check out some of his call in shows on PressTV, he actually airs a show on the british-speaking iranian news network from time to time, and wow... i can only tell you, it's an eye opener when you hear his responses to some of the peoples phonecalls. I believe the program is called "comment".

As of now, OFCOM the british television regulator has decided to censor PressTV and remove it from british sattelite reception. Which is typical, and uncalled for (to me, the UK government is scared of the station's factual debates). Not sure how long until it's getting removed from the air, but you can always watch it on the website if you live in the UK and it does indeed become "blocked" from television:
www.presstv.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join