It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Taipei 101 UFO video (multiple angles)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

It also appears to be it's own source of light. I cant see this as a bird being lit up by the flood lights on the building.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Now we have cleared up the seagull theory... NEXT! lol... UFO for sure

I like the idea about them checking out the fireworks.. what a spectacle for ET's on holiday at planet earth... Imagine the intergalactic travel brochures...
" A must see if visiting the planet Earth, named by the intellectually and morally challenged human beings, is the annual celebration of the planets transit around their native star.. an odd event where human beings drink excessive amounts of poison which induces a state of happiness in their inferior brain"

"however their primitive "fireworks" as they call them.. are quite the spectacle, and can be seen all over this ravaged planet"

"If you intend to visit planet earth, do so very soon, as the human beings are very close to destroying themselves and whats left of a once beautiful planet"

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think what we are most likely looking at here is similar to this little bad boy ! ,getting controlled from a near by roof top .
varlamov.me...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

It just crossed my mind that the ufo picked up on all the people watching it, and thought "hey look at me"
then the fire works went off, so the UFO fly's away with it's tail between it's legs "bummer! they were not watching me"

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Again, I think the size of that would have to be much larger to match the size of in the video in comparison to the building. Also, these drones usually do not have lights and when they do they are fixated on the bottom.

The object in the video seemed to have lights surrounding it, or, at least, in the front which was aimed at the camera at all times, apparently.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
reply to post by Human_Alien

Now we have cleared up the seagull theory... NEXT! lol... UFO for sure

I like the idea about them checking out the fireworks.. what a spectacle for ET's on holiday at planet earth... Imagine the intergalactic travel brochures...
" A must see if visiting the planet Earth, named by the intellectually and morally challenged human beings, is the annual celebration of the planets transit around their native star.. an odd event where human beings drink excessive amounts of poison which induces a state of happiness in their inferior brain"

"however their primitive "fireworks" as they call them.. are quite the spectacle, and can be seen all over this ravaged planet"

"If you intend to visit planet earth, do so very soon, as the human beings are very close to destroying themselves and whats left of a once beautiful planet"

you think they know we want to destroy ourselves?
or meibe they want to destroy US.

i wonder what they're talking about right now...

edit on 1-1-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Very cool... I want one. But it doesn't have enough surface area or size to reflect as much light as the object in the video IMO. And its black... not really reflective I'd say. NEXT!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
I think what we are most likely looking at here is similar to this little bad boy ! ,getting controlled from a near by roof top .
varlamov.me...

this "bad boy" seems incapable of moving at that speed.
good find btw, iv'e never seen one of these "bad boys" before.
until that "object" is identified, it will remain UFO.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

This sounds like a resonable explanation.
here are some stats www.draganfly.com...

on second look, it seems they use aircraft nav lights, so I think we can discard this possabilty unless the lights have been tampered with.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

Hi guys. I was there last night and it was not a UFO. There were dozens of small helium balloons being let go with LED lights attached to them.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digsy
reply to post by bobrules

Hi guys. I was there last night and it was not a UFO. There were dozens of small helium balloons being let go with LED lights attached to them.

the "light" moves from side to side, stops, moves again.
only one balloon? where are the rest of the "balloons"?
aren't the balloons released at exactly 12, after the count down?
the light appears before the celebration, during the countdown.

NEXT
edit on 1-1-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: to add "next". lol

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Digsy

first post is a debunk UFO!
But it would have to be a huge led and there would be "dozens" of other lights visible too right?

And you'd think the people videoing the event would realise it was just these balloons...
edit on 1-1-2012 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I went back a few years on youtube checking out older New Years fireworks display at that place. I was hoping to find something similar to compare it to, but with no luck.

So then I went off checking out rooftop footage of that place. That place is very tall. To be more specific.

Taipei 101's measures, respectively, are 508 m = 1667 ft (pinnacle & structural top); 448 m = 1470 ft (roof); and 438 m = 1437 ft (highest floor).

From there, I tried searching to see if people are allowed access to the rooftop during the displays, but again, no luck.

Not really any value in this, but just figured I'd post with what I have searched for in regards to this. I'd like to keep going, but it is rather late.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

The LED balloons had nothing to do with the official countdown. They were going up all night. I arrived around 10p.m. and watched them being released randomly all night. I left around 1 a.m.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Check these Youtubes with chinese keywords related to 101
> check related videos
all of em caught it on tape.

edit on 1-1-2012 by stcaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2012 by stcaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
How come Taipei 101 didn't collapse just like NY WTC did?
I thought the fireworks were extremely hot to bring down steel?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stcaf

Here is a another video. At bout 35 seconds in you can see the balloon rising from the base of the building.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Digsy

haven't tried but how long does a ballon takes to rise up to 1671 ft?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
you can see the object in this one very clearly

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Human timetravellers come to watch the last ever new years firework show!

But seriously I Don't think this is a conventional aircraft. At first I thought it might be skydivers but the UFO seems to go up and down.

ALS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join