It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Taipei 101 UFO video (multiple angles)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
Sorry guys, call me a ferret on crack, but ufo be damned....that was really cool on the normal side.....I have seen a lot of things in my life, but never a building as the center of the fireworks show....come on, lets put the ufos on a shelf tonight and just go....Eeeewwwww and AAaaaaawwwwww.......

wait...WHAT? lol. sorry i understand almost nothing you said.
i think you've have one too many drinks for tonight so, you should put ATS on the shelf for tonight and enjoy yourself.

edit on 1-1-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobrules
This seems to be not the first ufo sighting near taipei 101.

Was that the same structure/building by any chance?

What say THIS to the 'helicopter hugging people'? Was that a helicopter too? (rhetorical question.No answer needed)

Side note: Their language (along with Japanese and Chinese too) is almost torturous to listen to. It's so crass and choppy. It's definitely not music to ones ear. (They are fine people though)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Sorry guys, call me a ferret on crack, but ufo be damned....that was really cool on the normal side.....I have seen a lot of things in my life, but never a building as the center of the fireworks show....come on, lets put the ufos on a shelf tonight and just go....Eeeewwwww and AAaaaaawwwwww.......

i think you've have one too many drinks for tonight so, you should put ATS on the shelf for tonight and enjoy yourself.

Oh goodie. So it wasn't just me having a hard time decoding that cracked out ferrets' message after all.
Ya know, scientists are so eager to find intelligent life out there but I would really appreciate it if they would just started here first!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I think they are exploring why so many people have gathered in one place. When the tower starts its self destruct sequence the ufo takes a step back, the pilots share a look of disapproval, and continue on their task to survey and collect samples from earth.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Oh goodie. So it wasn't just me having a hard time decoding that cracked out ferrets' message after all.
Ya know, scientists are so eager to find intelligent life out there but I would really appreciate it if they would just started here first!!

Can we stay on track? Honestly, his message isn't that unclear. I can read it perfectly fine.

On-topic:
This is hardly a helicopter. It is moving way too fast and is turning way too sharp and effortless.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by bobrules

Seagull caught in the spotlights pointing up at the building.

No UFO.

Hmmmmm. That's a thought. Are seagulls indigenous to Taiwan? What's the temperature there? Just looked it up. 60-degrees.

Well, the seagull theory ain't a bad one (you're such a buzz kill though)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Can we stay on track? Honestly, his message isn't that unclear. I can read it perfectly fine.

On-topic:
This is hardly a helicopter. It is moving way too fast and is turning way too sharp and effortless.

I didn't realize there was a hall monitor here. Sorry!!!

Yes. Helicopter is absolutely ruled out. By me anyway. Seagull is now a good contender.

(Psssssst, what WAS that poster trying saying???)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Seagulls are shorebirds... what would a seagull be doing at such lofty heights?? SEAGULL THEORY = FAIL. Next

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
I think they are exploring why so many people have gathered in one place. When the tower starts its self destruct sequence the ufo takes a step back, the pilots share a look of disapproval, and continue on their task to survey and collect samples from earth.

Okay. I guess our ways can be quite confusing to an intelligent species that has obviously mastered the art of intergalactic space travel.

It's probably like looking at the ape exhibit at the zoo.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

"Sorry, guys. Call me a [generic silly term], but regardless of this being a UFO or not, that was really cool (the fireworks). I have seen a lot of things in my life, but never have I seen a building be the center of attention during a fireworks show. Come on, can't we just quit worrying about whether or not this is a UFO for night and just stare at this in wonder and go "Ooooooooh!" "Aaaaaaah!"

As far as that being a seagull.. The size is extremely large compared to the fireworks and building. The light is vivid and reflective as opposed to being diffused against the birds feathers. (I have a certificate in photography - yeah I know, big whoop haha). Also, at around the 1:00 minute marker, if you watch to the left in the trees you can clearly see the light strobing slightly. In addition, do you really think a Seagull would be hanging around a massive fireworks display haha? I throw a firecracker at one and I never see it again.
edit on 1-1-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: This text is green and italic.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
Seagulls are shorebirds... what would a seagull be doing at such lofty heights?? SEAGULL THEORY = FAIL. Next

Not necessarily. I see seagulls in and around mall parking lots that, are miles away from the ocean.

I mean....I don't think we'd find them in Wisconsin but these eastern countries are surrounded by water. In fact, Taipei is on the tip of Taiwan (there's a tongue twister!)

I would LOVE for this to be my space brothers coming to take me home but we can't eliminate genuine possibilities for wishful thinking.
I hope 2012 is filled with UFOs. And not the government ones. Extraterrestrial ones. The ones that have bent space/time to get here!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

"Sorry, guys. Call me a [generic silly term], but regardless of this being a UFO or not, that was really cool (the fireworks). I have seen a lot of things in my life, but never have I seen a building be the center of attention during a fireworks show. Come on, can't we just quit worrying about whether or not this is a UFO for night and just stare at this in wonder and go "Ooooooooh!" "Aaaaaaah!"

As far as that being a seagull.. The size is extremely large compared to the fireworks and building. The light is vivid and reflective as opposed to being diffused against the birds feathers. (I have a certificate in photography - yeah I know, big whoop haha). Also, at around the 1:00 minute marker, if you watch to the left in the trees you can clearly see the light strobing slightly. In addition, do you really think a Seagull would be hanging around a massive fireworks display haha? I throw a firecracker at one and I never see it again.
edit on 1-1-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: This text is green and italic.

Thank you!!! I really had no idea what he was inferring. But yeah, the building is very cool.

I see what you're saying as far as size prospective.
Hard to say.

As far as your question about the character of a seagull......did you hear that another 1000 blackbirds dropped out of the sky tonight in Arkansas? It happened EXACTLY the same time, same place, same species last year. So these birds aren't acting typical by any means. So like I said, it's hard to say.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

But those places you mention arent 509.2 metres (1671 ft) tall are they now? I dont think there are kids throwing hot chips to them up there either.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No, I did not hear about that. How odd. I heard about the previous time but I never found out what actually caused it. I believe it was some sort of pollution in the air? Or whatever they want us to believe.

Regardless, I am more inclined to believe that a UFO would be hanging out around a building stuffed full of explosives and thousands of people than an animal. I would assume that any animal would head for the hills.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

But those places you mention arent 509.2 metres (1671 ft) tall are they now? I dont think there are kids throwing hot chips to them up there either.

Is that structure really 1700 foot tall?
That building is bigger/taller than the WTC buildings? (well, if they didn't implode on themselves 10 years ago I mean)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

No, I did not hear about that. How odd. I heard about the previous time but I never found out what actually caused it. I believe it was some sort of pollution in the air? Or whatever they want us to believe.

Regardless, I am more inclined to believe that a UFO would be hanging out around a building stuffed full of explosives and thousands of people than an animal. I would assume that any animal would head for the hills.

Yeah, there's a thread on it already (the Arkansas bird die off New Years 2012)

I really really really really really really want this to be a genuine UFO too. We can use the distraction. This entire planet can.
But if this building is really that tall (over a 1000 feet) then I'll rule out bird too. In fact, if it was a bird, it would've had to have been a prehistoric one that had a 100-foot wing span (based on that height and our visibility)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi

wait, you know their agenda?

I didn't realize there was a hall monitor here. Sorry!!!

that was so funny. lol

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

It would be such a tiny speck at that height you wouldn't even see it... definetly NOT a seagull.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

I totally recant and take back my seagull consideration. No f'n way that that's a bird. Not at that height.

So, it's back to the good ol' UFO that fails to disappoint.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

It would be such a tiny speck at that height you wouldn't even see it... definetly NOT a seagull.

You're absolutely right. I had no idea that that building was that tall. I thought it was maybe 200 feet. Like an average office building. I forget they build them 'high' now due to running out of surface room.

So it's not a bird. Not a helicopter. Certainly not a plane. And can't be a Chinese lantern. I doubt it's a remote controlled vehicle. So we're back to UFO. Life is good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join