It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom sends husband on errand... then 'shoots her father, 10-year-old daughter and herself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

A New York woman sent her husband on an errand on Wednesday, then allegedly used a shotgun to kill her father, her ten-year-old daughter and herself. Police say Penelope Luddy, 53, persuaded her 57-year-old husband, Michael, to go visit a sick relative around 8:30 am. When he returned just over an hour later, he found his wife dead and his daughter, Alexandra, and father-in-law, 79-year-old Harold Bertram, gravely wounded in the finished basement of their Perinton home.

Mom sends husband on errand... then 'shoots her father, 10-year-old daughter and herself in shotgun horror'

This thread is about an horrible subject, so please bear with me.

I read about an terrible tragedy that occured in Texas where a man dressed as santa clause
killed his entire family. No words can express how sad this events is. In most news network they
emphasised on the fact he was an Iranian immigrant, rarely mentioning he was a "Muslim",
except on ATS, where it was headlined as "Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire
Family".

Every time a "Muslim" does anything wrong, he/she is being presented as... a "Muslim", not as
a "Normal" person just like these headlines.....

Anyway, I suspect it is because they were Christians if they committed these crimes,
maybe they just lost it, or maybe they lost "Their Honor".

Nice experiment

edit on 31-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title change to reflect source

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
dam this is happening more and more lately. maybe we should stop picking fights with Iran and take care of the country we live in

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This is just sickening, it makes you question religious people. Condolences to the father.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
More to this story then meets the eye. Conveniently he went to the store. Everyone is dead and no one can corroborate his story. Easy to blame it on the wife.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Seems it's a coming epidemic of sorts. First I've heard of Honor Killings growing in numbers was during the past summer. Very disturbing, will say it again, please be safe!

Personally I would have linked all three into one article as it may be confusing to some with getting the point across, but thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miltonlava
This is just sickening, it makes you question religious people.

samsamm9 posted another thread like this recently. samsamm9 for some reason seems to like adding "christian" to the title of his threads for no reason other than it seems to please him. "Christian" was not mentioned once in the article about this story, so where he is getting this info is disputable.

I admit this is nit-picky, but you gotta deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence provided that this was an honor killing. Why do you claim it was? Your post does not do credit to ATS.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miltonlava
This is just sickening, it makes you question religious people. Condolences to the father.

Yes, anyone who so strongly believes in ANY of the Abrahamic religions can rightfully be considered a DANGEROUS human being. A human being that has the very real potential of causing extreme HARM to those around them at any time for NO RATIONAL reason whatsoever.

Those so strongly deluded into believing such HATEFUL MAN-MADE nonsense can go MAD at any time especially with many of them under such strong influence of believing fictional beings such as 'satanic' people or ghosts or 'demons' are all around them. All of which are just FICTIONAL... but NOT SO to THEM!!!

A dozen devoted followers of any of the Abrahamic faiths can be asked to interpret the exact same piece of text from their silly books, and what you will get MOST of the time, is a DOZEN DIFFERENT OPINIONS.

Dangerous fictional beliefs + asinine interpretations = dangerous human beings...
edit on 31-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Did anyone read the article???

It says NOTHING about Honor Killing or Christians!

Trolling for hate is pathetic!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thank you for denying ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This thread is dedicated to all the bigots here on ATS....

I would have loved to see you with the same intensity denying ignorance on this thread..

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

That was the name of the article that was quoted.

Rules say to use the title of the source.

The OP of that thread did so.

You did not in the 3 threads you pumped out in a couple of minutes.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

A dozen devoted followers of any of the Abrahamic faiths can be asked to interpret the exact same piece of text from their silly books, and what you will get MOST of the time, is a DOZEN DIFFERENT OPINIONS.

And this leads you to believe that they are all equally deluded and "dangerous"?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I will mention it in this thread as well. You are purposely leaving out the words "Blog Opinion" from the thread headline you are quoting. The thread does link to a blog that discusses honor killing. There is no deception in that thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Thank you for further clarifying my point to samsamm9.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

S&F to you OP you just opened my eyes

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Christians don't have "honor killings".

My first thought was the Father and all-to-convenient alibi. Normally the woman takes care of sick relatives.

This story MIGHT change over time. All isn't always what it seems to be.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
WTF!!!!
Wow, Christians sure are crazy. They sound super scary too so I hope we can start bombing them where they live before they start coming and living where I live.
Man, why Christians be so crazay?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Did anyone read the article???

It says NOTHING about Honor Killing or Christians!

Trolling for hate is pathetic!

Did ya check to see where services for the victims were held by any chance?
Hint, not a mosque or synogogue.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join