It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the US Navy will be destroyed in Hormuz

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Exactly...even the biggest non-nukes like the MOAB and Russia's FOAB dont compare at all even to Hiroshima.

Nukes are on a WHOLE different level than non-nukes. thats why there is all the hype about certain countries getting them.

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

We don't need nukes to turn Iran into glass we have non nuclear bombs that are much much more powerful than the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

Not hardly. The WW2 nukes were roughly 1,000 times as powerful as the big non-nukes. The difference in size and characteristics provides for some entirely different effects on the target.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Explanation of all three world wars and given how the previous two went, it seems the article is pretty damm close to reality. I would be scared not of iran or syria, but of high level masons called luciferians.

Luciferianism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the veneration of the biblical Lucifer. For the 4th-century bishop, see Lucifer of Cagliari.

Luciferianism is a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer, originally a name referring to the planet Venus when it rises ahead of the Sun.

Luciferianism is identified by some people as an auxiliary of Satanism, due to the popular identification of Lucifer with Satan. Some Luciferians accept this identification or consider Lucifer as the light bearer aspect of Satan. Others reject it, arguing that Lucifer is a more positive ideal than Satan. They are inspired by the ancient Egyptian mythology, Roman mythology, Greek mythology, Gnosticism and Western occultism.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I think you are forgetting that an aircraft carrier........has jets.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Even in the scenario they had jets, and still lost the simulation; case closed.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by 31Bravo

TPTB and America

My distinction will be when I vote for Ron Paul. Also military training is not a prerequisite for war strategy. The US revolution was won by untrained men who fought the best British brass

I am lost if I do not want any more Americans to die? That is the MOST AMERICAN thing anyone can want, is not to go to war with a country that is no threat to the USA.
edit on 31-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

The British wore red makng them a very easy target in the green woods of the atlantic coast. LOL. Though untrained in warfare our early settlers were profiecient with guns and famaliar with the terrotory while the british were out of their element in the very primative colonies. Remember they were British citizens, used to the "modern" life in europe in the 1700's, while our ancestors were roughing it in the giant camp ground that would become America. Also we had home team advantage!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Originally posted by area6
1 CSG destroyed does not equal "US Navy destoyed".

It does equal 600,000 square miles of Iranian glass.

Think it's worth it?

If the USA launches a Nuke because they lost a battle the world will descend upon them like a plague of locusts.

Is launching your nuke worth it? You going to destroy the entire earth too?

American's thinking their invincible will be their ultimate downfall while everyone watches and says "I told you so". Also thinking the Russians are just all talk is a big mistake. You Americans keep thinking no one can stand against you yet you give the world every reason to stand against you.
edit on 31-12-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

First off America is pretty much invincible. We are number one in the entire world as far as military power goes. We're also smart enough to not use nuclear weapons. ( not first anyway) Russia is also smart this way. We know the consequences and choose to stand down. Now others who perhaps do not value life as we do would be a different story which is why we cannot let Iran develope nuclear weapons.
Also, it sounds like you have issues with Americans in general.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
MIT and Harvard also conculded that Iran could shut it down for a month:

www.mitpressjournals.org...

ow might Iran retaliate in the aftermath of a limited Israeli or U.S. strike? The most economically devastating of Iran's potential responses would be closure of the Strait of Hormuz. According to open-source order of battle data, as well as relevant analogies from military history and GIS maps, Iran does possess significant littoral warfare capabilities, including mines, antiship cruise missiles, and land-based air defense. If Iran were able to properly link these capabilities, it could halt or impede traffic in the Strait of Hormuz for a month or more. U.S. attempts to reopen the waterway likely would escalate rapidly into sustained, large-scale air and naval operations during which Iran could impose significant economic and military costs on the United States—even if Iranian operations were not successful in truly closing the strait. The aftermath of limited strikes on Iran would be complicated and costly, suggesting needed changes in U.S. force posture and energy policy.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Everyone here is freak in NUTS if you are thinking the US NAVY would be shut down by Iran's Navy. As a Navy Vet, I can tell you no video game or computer game or what ever they are playing can get think accurate. If any Carrier group is attacked by Iran, believe me, they will find out if there is a heaven or not. It is like signing your own death certificate if they attack the US Navy. Turn it all to glass if they do attack us though. I support the US ARMED FORCES. No matter what. If it wasn't for people like me and those before me we would all be British or Nazis by now. Mess with the US Iran, I dare ya!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

MIT and Harvard also conculded that Iran could shut it down for a month:

www.mitpressjournals.org...

ow might Iran retaliate in the aftermath of a limited Israeli or U.S. strike? The most economically devastating of Iran's potential responses would be closure of the Strait of Hormuz. According to open-source order of battle data, as well as relevant analogies from military history and GIS maps, Iran does possess significant littoral warfare capabilities, including mines, antiship cruise missiles, and land-based air defense. If Iran were able to properly link these capabilities, it could halt or impede traffic in the Strait of Hormuz for a month or more. U.S. attempts to reopen the waterway likely would escalate rapidly into sustained, large-scale air and naval operations during which Iran could impose significant economic and military costs on the United States—even if Iranian operations were not successful in truly closing the strait. The aftermath of limited strikes on Iran would be complicated and costly, suggesting needed changes in U.S. force posture and energy policy.

They can try....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwampDweller
If it wasn't for people like me and those before me we would all be British or Nazis by now. Mess with the US Iran, I dare ya!

What is this, a Kindergarten?

"I dare ya !" .... Mommy!!!!

I'd rather be british or nazi, than to have to put up with the likes of you.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Pfffft we would just print more money. Is it me or is there a major troll on this site. I'm wondering if he looks like his avatar... No I don't look like mine but I've met someone closely resembling it. I think the israelis are doing a fine job taking care of irans nuke program.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camperguy
I think the israelis are doing a fine job taking care of irans nuke program.

No, what they are doing is digging their own grave. Every day a bit more. In fact they are already dead, they just don't realize it yet.

And no, I am not talking about Jews. I am talking about ISRAEL, the state/government.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

If it wasn't for people like me and those before me we would all be British or Nazis by now. Mess with the US Iran, I dare ya!

Its at least a 4th grade thing. Then you have your triple dog dare for the bigger kids.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Its at least a 4th grade thing. Then you have your triple dog dare for the bigger kids.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

I had to read this several times before it sunk in to my brain. I have read it before but had to think about it. This sounds like Albert Pike's formula for 3 world wars. Is that from whence it came??

I don't believe the average person today knows the pedigree of much of "world revolution " and its fingerprints going back to what some call the first scientific revolution...the French Revolution. Out of this pattern was to come several other groups culminating in the Internationale..which became the Communist Party.

I often use the French Revolution as a starting point in history to show that scientific, reasonable, logical, intelligent men doing what comes natural to men...have killed and slaughtered more people and at a faster rate than in the thousands of years before. The slaughter has been steady and increasing since the French Revolution. This is the fruit of the Enlightenment through most of the world. However ..this is not what one gets today in public school...teaching public school religion...and funded by another religion...politics.

Explanation of all three world wars and given how the previous two went, it seems the article is pretty damm close to reality. I would be scared not of iran or syria, but of high level masons called luciferians.

Hmmmmm...I gather by this that you do not travel to the east...up seven steps..on the level or on the square??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am going to try and be very nice here, because this is the thread that got me censored.

First of all to destroy the USA Navy it would have to be in the Strait. Only a small portion of the Navy is in the area so the title to this thread is misleading at best, but closer to BS.

Second the Iranians fought an eight year war with Iraq to a standstill, we crushed Iraq's military in about 3hrs.

Third after reading many of the OP's comments on ATS makes me believe he/she is a troll looking for reaction.

This threads 15 minutes of fame has run out. Sensless topic with hearsay facts.

That was kind of nice...right?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
the iranians quaked in their boots when the US told them to stand down

lol

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by nixie_nox

Even in the scenario they had jets, and still lost the simulation; case closed.

the simulation run by an american ? possibly trained at annapolis ?

there is the problem with your idea

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think the israelis are doing a fine job taking care of irans nuke program.

No, what they are doing is digging their own grave. Every day a bit more. In fact they are already dead, they just don't realize it yet.

And no, I am not talking about Jews. I am talking about ISRAEL, the state/government.

Gods chosen people? On their land, I dont think so. Im not jewish but I know a little of their history. If Hilter and the SS couldnt do it some ayatollah and the revolutionary stoogies dont stand a chance.

Bill

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Gods chosen people? On their land, I dont think so. Im not jewish but I know a little of their history. If Hilter and the SS couldnt do it some ayatollah and the revolutionary stoogies dont stand a chance.

Bill

Who said anything about the ayatollah ...

And yes, they were God's chosen people. With the emphasis on "were" ...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join