It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the US Navy will be destroyed in Hormuz

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by Camperguy

Gods chosen people? On their land, I dont think so. Im not jewish but I know a little of their history. If Hilter and the SS couldnt do it some ayatollah and the revolutionary stoogies dont stand a chance.

Bill

Who said anything about the ayatollah ...

And yes, they were God's chosen people. With the emphasis on "were" ...

We are getting off topic ,lol. Battle groups to whos god is the best. ILL just sit back and watch the show, one time around is enough for me. Ill place my money on the Jews,lol get it?

Bill

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi The_Professional...

Nice thread... I was against your views to start but looked up a few things up and have not read anyone bringing this up before (but I might have missed it somewhere)

There is an Iranian missile called Fajr-3 which is a ballistic missile developed in 2006 which apparently can avoid radar detection and has an estimated range of 1250 miles and it has 3 warheads all capable of precise strikes.

They have also developed other 2 types of ballistic missiles since 2007, meaning they are more advanced than in the war game scenarios.

I think predicting a definite outcome is hard due to unknown capabilities on both sides since the war games but if they swarm the US Fleet with everything they got in one wave I think the US Fleet would just be too overwhelmed to defend itself, that is the only way I see them winning it with the least amount of losses.

But that is just my personal view, it would be a high stake gamble for sure but I can't see them winning by trying other tactics, Zerg em! hehe.

Obviously I do not want this conflict to take place at all, US wont nuke Iran without a good reason, I still think loosing a few ships would not be reason enough to nuke Iran but are TPTB evil enough to do a false flag and nuke an allied city to blame Iran in order to warrant attacking Iran with nukes in "defence"? lets hope not.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Gods chosen people? On their land, I dont think so. Im not jewish but I know a little of their history. If Hilter and the SS couldnt do it some ayatollah and the revolutionary stoogies dont stand a chance.

Bill

Who said anything about the ayatollah ...

And yes, they were God's chosen people. With the emphasis on "were" ...

We are getting off topic ,lol. Battle groups to whos god is the best. ILL just sit back and watch the show, one time around is enough for me. Ill place my money on the Jews,lol get it?

Bill

I won't. Yes, they would probably use their infamous Samson Option and do a lot of damage - but that means afterwards they would not exist anymore.
And that is a promise which has to fulfill.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

Second the Iranians fought an eight year war with Iraq to a standstill, we crushed Iraq's military in about 3hrs.

Which shows how most of you do not know many things about the countries and people there.
Iran could have "bombed to hell" Iraq - but it did not, because that means it would have bombed its own "people" (the majority in Iraq are pro-Iran).

This worry would cease in case it has to attack the US fleet.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

LMAO thats true why is the US so concerned with Israeli security when Israel is just as much at fault as Iran in trying to bridge the diplomatic gap except no trade embargos or sanctions are placed on Israel and they have nuclear weapons ("Nuclear ambiguity" yea........ ok........ the United Nation IAEA has not put the same pressure on Israel as they have done with Iran)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

I had to read this several times before it sunk in to my brain. I have read it before but had to think about it. This sounds like Albert Pike's formula for 3 world wars. Is that from whence it came??

Yes indeed and I gave the link. Is it not visible?

I don't believe the average person today knows the pedigree of much of "world revolution " and its fingerprints going back to what some call the first scientific revolution...the French Revolution. Out of this pattern was to come several other groups culminating in the Internationale..which became the Communist Party.

The private central bankers control all the parties because they introduce currency to the markets, people and government. The governments(regardless of political system) do not control the money supply and it has been like this for a long time: probably since the knight templars and the holy crusades!

I often use the French Revolution as a starting point in history to show that scientific, reasonable, logical, intelligent men doing what comes natural to men...have killed and slaughtered more people and at a faster rate than in the thousands of years before. The slaughter has been steady and increasing since the French Revolution. This is the fruit of the Enlightenment through most of the world. However ..this is not what one gets today in public school...teaching public school religion...and funded by another religion...politics.

Hmmmmm...I gather by this that you do not travel to the east...up seven steps..on the level or on the square??

Thanks,
Orangetom

Is this meant to diminish the struggle for democracy? I believe neither in absolute freedom nor collectivism. Something in the middle is ideal. The difficulty is finding that balance point with power hungry individualists under luciferian influence at the helm.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
EarthCitizen07,

Is this meant to diminish the struggle for democracy? I believe neither in absolute freedom nor collectivism. Something in the middle is ideal. The difficulty is finding that balance point with power hungry individualists under luciferian influence at the helm.

I don't particularly believe in democracy ..especially if it means a system of "Unjust Weights and Measures" being used as money..in lieu of "Just Weights and Measures" as we used to have under a Republic. ..in our gold and silver monies.

I think Democracy is a cover word for a return to the olde systems of man made depravity as our money systems are today ..."Totally Depraved." Totally phony....ie...counterfeit...fiat.

Freedom means also responsibility.

The conversation we are having here is not the standard fill of fare one hears on most of the threads on ATS or anywhere for that matter. I deduce you have done alot of research or reading on this topic...including certain facets of Occult religions..of which the body Politic is one. An Occult Religion in which the true end product is not the product advertised. And in like manner Luciferian is not the product advertised.

I believe someone is trying to get us into another war or conflict to justify or cover/protect their investments.
I also believe that, if necessary to protect their investments, many Americans will or must perish..including our Naval resources. Just a repeat of past history. Only the players are different..at least on the surface.

When you look at the re runs of the history channel..ie..the Hitler Channel ..of the Japanese surrender on the Battleship Missouri...you are looking at one lodge surrendering to another lodge. With the Grandmaster/Shriner Douglas MacAurther presiding. The Japanese deligation..the civilians are wearing the formal uniform of the lodge ..a tuxedo, tophat, and gloves. The military lodge members are wearing their uniforms.
It was similar in WW1..the King of England, Order of the Garter, Kaiser, Wilheilm, Grand Orient Lodge, Tsar Nicholas, Knight of Malta..all of them cousins too.

Interesting what you can find in history...when you do some digging.

The Ameican Civil War is an interesting study in this regard as well. But not material you will ever get in a public school history book.

What doe it mean when you see paintings of Napolean Bonaparte with his hand inside his tunic. Same thing with Civil War Officers with their hand in their tunic as is so many surviving photos?? Ever notice that
EarthCitizen07?? Once you do you will spot it more often..much more often.

Some of the most interesting things about history happen to be missing from most textbooks.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 14-1-2012 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

Israel is non-signatory to the NPT. As is India and Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

I don't particularly believe in democracy ..especially if it means a system of "Unjust Weights and Measures" being used as money..in lieu of "Just Weights and Measures" as we used to have under a Republic. ..in our gold and silver monies.

A system of "unjust weights and measures" is more likely to be found under republicanism than under a democracy. Either the majority rule or the minority. It appears you are advocating for the minority, as though the majority are not able to make decisions.

America was born as a republic and it is slowely turning into a dictatorship. No suprise as most republics eventually do turn into dictatorships. Germany did, the soviets did, south and central americans did, etc.

Hence democracies are more stable.

I think Democracy is a cover word for a return to the olde systems of man made depravity as our money systems are today ..."Totally Depraved." Totally phony....ie...counterfeit...fiat.

If the majority are continously mislead by the minority then it is little suprise. The occult has become a study of history/religion/science by the elite as though humans have to go through a ritual process to prove something. I guess they need to prove they are good at keeping childish secrets. I look down upon such things!

As for money you should study the greenbacks in relation to the Federal Reserve. Greenbacks do not carry interest payments on them as do our current notes. He who issues the currency is king. It is not about the gold or silver standard either because this prevents the money supply from expanding to meet growing economies and a growing population. It creates stagnation or deflation of the economy not the currency.

Freedom means also responsibility.

Your freedom ends where mine begins. Society cannot let individuals decide what is right for society, because if the majority think something is bad from a moral perspective then it probably is. Yes freedom entails great responsibility, so great in fact that government should have the role of enforcing laws over a nation. Not the bankers and not wall street. Bribing needs to be stopped!

The conversation we are having here is not the standard fill of fare one hears on most of the threads on ATS or anywhere for that matter. I deduce you have done alot of research or reading on this topic...including certain facets of Occult religions..of which the body Politic is one. An Occult Religion in which the true end product is not the product advertised. And in like manner Luciferian is not the product advertised.

Religion is the study of multi-dimensional beings and their relationship to humans. You could say we are telepathically communicating with aliens that are good/bad/neutral. I think no mainstream religion dares get to the nitty gritty on purpose.

I believe someone is trying to get us into another war or conflict to justify or cover/protect their investments. I also believe that, if necessary to protect their investments, many Americans will or must perish..including our Naval resources. Just a repeat of past history. Only the players are different..at least on the surface.

The luciferians are. Bankers, nobility, vatican. Collectively called the bablylonian brotherhood which means this great conspiracy goes back to the great flood to remove the giants from earth. The giants being the annukaki and part of the orion group.

When you look at the re runs of the history channel..ie..the Hitler Channel ..of the Japanese surrender on the Battleship Missouri...you are looking at one lodge surrendering to another lodge. With the Grandmaster/Shriner Douglas MacAurther presiding. The Japanese deligation..the civilians are wearing the formal uniform of the lodge ..a tuxedo, tophat, and gloves. The military lodge members are wearing their uniforms.
It was similar in WW1..the King of England, Order of the Garter, Kaiser, Wilheilm, Grand Orient Lodge, Tsar Nicholas, Knight of Malta..all of them cousins too.

And what do all these lodges have in common? The ancient astronaut theory or something like that. Sorry I have read so much conspiracy material the last 5-10 years it is hard for me to remember all the details. In fact it gets boring and despressing after a while.

Anyway we are going off-topic so it is probably a good idea to terminate our discussion about the occult. Let the ww3 idiots pound the war drums till they go deaf in the ears. I was simply trying to riase awareness with the new members who probably have not done enough alternative research.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Every political system that ever existed is flawed. Because they are all created by humans. And the humans are not perfect.

Dictatorships & monarchies are based on rulings of one person. Thus leaving millions unhappy. Democracy is based on rulings of a group of persons, chosen by a group of persons, leaving the opposing group of persons unhappy. In many cases, even this group of persons cannot agree on simple matters. And even if they decree something - later comes another group of persons, who changes all that the previous group had done.

edit on 15/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Of course humans are imperfect and yes politics evolve. But imo, and it should be obvious, I think it is better to have the majority rule rather then the minority. Our planet is too haunted and I doubt if we ever get it right!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

en.wikipedia.org...

www.popsci.com...

www.popsci.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

- "Railguns are being researched as weapons with projectiles that do not contain explosives, but are given extremely high velocities: 3,500 m/s (11,500 ft/s, approximately Mach 10 at sea level)"

Imagine the technology that the U.S. government decides not to publish. I'm sure other countries have unpublished advanced weapons technology but it seems that the U.S. is ahead of the game at the moment.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What makes some people think that we are going to attack Iran by the sea?? LMAO. Of course the hypothetical US fleet destruction scenarios you guys put here are real. But those scenarios are based on a non-existant possibility. If we ever go to war with Iran, fire will rain from the heavens first in key targets. Targets that will let Iran im;possible to attack the stretch by ballistic missiles. Those targets ARE ALREADY IDENTIFIED. The WHOLE military complex of Iran is absolutely identified with pin pointed locations from space. If the green light is given, the eagles are ready to fly and deliver. After that our fleet will have open acces to approach the coast, anihilate any remaining Navy, while launching massive missile strikes towards more targets.

Some people is really innocent to under estimate the mighty power of the U.S. Military. What we have technologically speaking, is light years ahead of any non-allie. What we have in amount of warfare and manpower, is light years ahead of any non-allie.

And I just repeat that I do not support attacking Iran. If they close the stretch, yes it will affect us, but why we always have to put the face first?? I would say if it happens, lets assume the crisis and wait until other countries take the inniciative. Not us. If we need gas, let's drill. We have plenty.

Take our guys back home from everywhere. But if there is a real attack that requires our action, I am ready to enlist tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Second the Iranians fought an eight year war with Iraq to a standstill, we crushed Iraq's military in about 3hrs.

Which shows how most of you do not know many things about the countries and people there.
Iran could have "bombed to hell" Iraq - but it did not, because that means it would have bombed its own "people" (the majority in Iraq are pro-Iran).

So i guess you figure you can just make statements and try to pass them off as fact. It is you that does not know many things. Try doing some easy research on google before making statements of fact about Iran - Iraq war.

Source:
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So i guess you figure you can just make statements and try to pass them off as fact. It is you that does not know many things. Try doing some easy research on google before making statements of fact about Iran - Iraq war.

Source:

I do not need to read some stupid text on some website to know the reason why that war happened. I am muslim. I know the relations between iran (shia) and the people of iraq (shia) against the regime of that time (socialist/sunni). The conflict directly arose because of these divisions. Everything else was just a "side effect" of it.

And it is not the "centuries old" conflict between arabs and persians as your so called "experts" wants to show us, because Iran loves and reveres (religiously) the descendants of Muhammad, and they were all arabs. Further more the people in Iraq are arabs too, and not persians. Yet, both the persian shia and the arab shia pride themselves to have some part in the prophetic lineage. The conflict was directly because of the sectarian division.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This worry would cease in case it has to attack the

Source:

I do not need to read some stupid text on some website to know the reason why that war happened. I am muslim. I know the relations between iran (shia) and the people of iraq (shia) against the regime of that time (socialist/sunni). The conflict directly arose because of these divisions. Everything else was just a "side effect" of it.

And it is not the "centuries old" conflict between arabs and persians as your so called "experts" wants to show us, because Iran loves and reveres (religiously) the descendants of Muhammad, and they were all arabs. Further more the people in Iraq are arabs too, and not persians. Yet, both the persian shia and the arab shia pride themselves to have some part in the prophetic lineage. The conflict was directly because of the sectarian division.

Nice meaningless rant. Boy I am glad you set the record straight. Heck, if I would have known the information you were providing was factual because you are a Muslim I would never have provided any written facts for you to read. Because god only knows that if you read the Koran you have to know everything.

That fact that you stated Iran did not bomb Iraq during their war tells me you don't have a clue about anything relevant to this discussion. You have drank way too much of your governments kool-aid.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
people please. all these arguments and whinging about who will destroy who is irrelevant. this whole thread should have been dis-regarded when one read the date 2002 ans the word "scripted " and "war game"

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone ever considered the fact of taking out all the electronics in one blow/wave. How would both sides deal with that sceanario? Would they just go away and be good to one another.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, there's more to the Van Riper story than meets the eye. A lot of the tricks he pulled during the exercise weren't unconventional so much as impossible in practice - stuff like mounting anti-ship missiles bigger than the boat onto little boston whalers and magically spawning fleets of small boats over a hundred miles offshore, along with treating the hand courier system as if it were an instant means of communication and a bunch of other stuff. Not saying Iran couldn't surprise us with some asymmetric tactics, but the Millennium Challenge experience may have been more a function of a general with a chip on his shoulder disrupting a very expensive exercise out of bitterness rather than a brilliant indictment of conventional naval tactics.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

It only became scripted AFTER the US navy lost the wargame simulation, please reread the thread where this is indicated.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48 >>

join