It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Personally, I think the most scary part of any of this, is Biden as Secretary of State. Wonder why folks aren't as concerned with That possibility?

And, just for the record to whomever mentioned the
Black =Obama
Women = Clinton
Wise = Paul

I will be the first to admit I did actually finally re register to vote when Hillary was running, but, I will vote for Paul if he can make it that far.

Besides, I dont think Hillary would want to play second fiddle

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think she could take a chain-saw to a 5 year old little girl then sit down to tea as though nothing had happened and even blame the 5 year old little girl.

Well, yea. I think I wrote that she was tougher than Obama which was a good thing. Whats not to like.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That's it - if they run the first black/female ticket, I'm opening a stargate and announcing the first ever cyborg/alien overlord ticket.

Even if we lose, so will you. Resistance will be futile.

Good lord, though. I have to wonder how many people would support such a thing for valid political reasons, and how many would because of the socially progressive aspect to it. Not trying to be rude with such a thought, but it can seem so..."pander-y".

Can I buy a ticket through your Stargate?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
silly politics. All maneuvers just to garner some votes! They do what they can to make, or stay in office. Even if its all BS.

Ron Paul 2012 brothers and sisters!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

A Reminder

Terms and Conditions

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Personally, I think the most scary part of any of this, is Biden as Secretary of State. Wonder why folks aren't as concerned with That possibility?

And, just for the record to whomever mentioned the
Black =Obama
Women = Clinton
Wise = Paul

I will be the first to admit I did actually finally re register to vote when Hillary was running, but, I will vote for Paul if he can make it that far.

Besides, I dont think Hillary would want to play second fiddle

One problem.

Clinton=Feminist=Female Supremacist= White Female Supremacist.

People are waking up more to feminism and recognizing it as a hate movement. + With Obama and all the anti-male garbage he has done, Republicans would have a bonanza at Democrats expense. It is more likely he will pick Rep.Kucinich as his running mate. As Mr. Obama wouldn't want the F word(Feminism) brought up in the 2012 election.

Because Mr. Obama's entire domestic agenda since being elected has been to pander to feminist's in the hopes of securing the female vote in 2012(reason why even though 90% of the job's lost where among men, yet 40% of the stimulus went to women. With the rest going to Government Unions/Police thugs and bankers).

Add in the recent hate based speaking tours in regards to DV of the President and Vice President...

Obama is a sitting duck for Republicans if they are smart. Republicans always catered to feminist's to a certain point to carry favor with Independent and Conservative women. Independent and Conservative women(especially younger ones) are beginning to see feminist's as a threat to what they want. And also catering to feminist's gave neo-cons a back door to fascism.
Now that neo-cons are losing control, I can easily imagine the gloves coming off in regards to feminism.
edit on 30-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by FlyersFan

And yet he got OBL
That was a pretty weak example.

No .. 'HE' didn't. OTHERS did.

That's the point. It got done by going around him. They had to pull the guy off the golf course and make him sit at the grown up table for a photo-op. And it was a great example. He had to sit and think about going in to get UBL for hours and hours??? WTF??? Like it was a big surprise that he was in Pakistan and there weren't plans in place??? :shk: He's disengaged. He's unreliable. It's probably because he's been promoted past his ability levels. Hillary, on the other hand, has been doing a spectacular job and has the experience necessary to be a good POTUS. I'd disagree with many of her policies, I'm sure. But at least we'd have someone in the white house who was ENGAGED in actually doing the job.

Screw the Obama-Clinton ticket. If the dems want a knock out ticket they need Richardson/Clinton.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The way to counter this would be for the Republicans to run Marco Rubio or Mel Martinez both Hispanic senators from Florida as the Vice President. I dont care if Paul or Romney or Newt wins the nomination, they need to draft one of the above to throw the biggest monkey wrench ever into the election. If the hispanic vote split in half towards the Repubs it would be a landslide!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
He may do that or the more likely scenario is he starts a war with Iran. No wartime president has ever lost. This will also allow him to enact even more restrictive measures on the American people and take away even more freedom.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
silly politics. All maneuvers just to garner some votes! They do what they can to make, or stay in office. Even if its all BS.

Did you say that, then this?

Ron Paul 2012 brothers and sisters!

Oh? Paul is new to the game, not a carreer politician and not part of the establishment? Jesus, dont you people have enough of your own threads to spam?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by ldyserenity

"WHAT?" "I mean did he just really say Hawaii is part of Asia???"

And we have 53 states? Come on....you don't see it?

But wait,Hawaii is Asia, he was born in Asia then?? I thought he was a US nat born citzn?

Usually you only get those kinds of flubs from the VP, comic relief. Remember Dan Quayle. I miss the 80's (and early 90s, darn fact checkers).

Asia is a region, not a nation state.

Usually only get those kinds of flubs from morons who love to bash but have no idea how to hold the club.

See what I did there.
Guess what region the US state of Alaska is in?

Thank you, goodnight. I will be here all week. Try the veal.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

i understand, my ramblings from my phone were a bit sporadic.

But i can clearly see a Bush/Clinton pattern that reeks of a dynasty. I still believe we will hear about Jeb Bush and Hilliary running for office in the future to continue their agenda.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't know anyone planning on voting against Obama, that would change their mind, simply because he chose Hillary as VP. Maybe I have been living under a rock but the ones I have talked to, who want Obama out of office, don't believe adding Hillary to the ticket would have any effect on Obama's damaging economic policies.

edit on 12/30/2011 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The 2012 ticket will be Obama/Clinton vs Romney/Christie in a knock down, drag out 2000-like close race. Book it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Bush ran up a total of $3.283 trillion in deficit spending. In his first two fiscal years, Obama will run up a total of $2.826 trillion in deficit spending ($1.294 trillion in 2010, an estimated $1.267 trillion in 2011 (p. 23), and the $265 billion in "stimulus" money that was spent in 2009).

Almost 3 trillion in one term!!!!

This one always gets me. As far as I know - - The cost of the war is not included in Bush's deficit spending.

Yet recovering from the cost of the war is part of Obama's deficit.

Tricky accounting there.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

wake up? The people woke up and went scurrying to ows and almost ushered in world government right there. What do you get if you use the same cookie cutter system in every city on earth?

Their system was missing the element of offering people a choice over what collective they would like to belong to. It really was never a movement designed for the 100%. It did not address the primary issue--that is in order to fix the fraud our complicit government would be that all large businesses and all government would need to be investigated and dismantled in order to roll out any real solution. A mono-system will never work. A plurality of systems and the ability for the individual to come and go as one pleases, is a great place to start.

The real revolution is coming soon don't kid yourselves. Thank god occupy didn't take over, we really dodged a bullet there!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfflhome
reply to post by Annee

The way to counter this would be for the Republicans to run Marco Rubio or Mel Martinez both Hispanic senators from Florida as the Vice President. I dont care if Paul or Romney or Newt wins the nomination, they need to draft one of the above to throw the biggest monkey wrench ever into the election. If the hispanic vote split in half towards the Repubs it would be a landslide!!

I was thinking that last night.

Someone should prominently include someone Hispanic.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think Hillary is going to retire. The way things are going these days, I don't blame her.

The Democratic elites might be starting to wake up to the reality that we can't fix the world. The third world countries are the way they are, because it is deeply woven into their culture, and they can't be changed. I see the shift coming. Feminists and Blacks in America are changing in their views towards European culture, and historical revisionism.

Obama will roll in the next election, and doesn't need to drop Biden, although choosing a younger running mate who could be a successor would be a good idea. If Biden wants Secretary of State, then that would be a just reward.

Republicans don't have a candidate with a chance. They are insisting on nominating a far right candidate, that has no appeal outside of the conservative base.

Ron Paul's ideas are a lot closer to Obama's, than they are to Romney.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join