It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Okay, i needed a good laugh.

Thanks for the Hillary pics.

That alien gray explains everything.

-------------

Oh, BTW.......is Bill Clinton cheating on Hillary right now???
I think i know where the secret service park their SUVs. It's NOT
Hillarys house.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Hillary has made it quite clear that she is not interested in running for anything once she is finished with this term as Secy of State.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Hillary has made it quite clear that she is not interested in running for anything once she is finished with this term as Secy of State.

I wouldn't bet on that.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think we are talking about

1. specific kinds of boundaries

2. the degree of boundary violation.

=================================================

We, of my rough perspective,

. . . i.e. Evangelical Conservative Christians and Pentecostal/Charismatic Christians

would agree that intense jobs may frequently require great degrees of humor etc.

We would insist, however,

that leaders, while not at all prissy perfectionists,

are to be more or less models for the rest of us . . . that's part of what it means to

LEAD.

And WHEN a leader is competing to see how low in the gutter they can go or act . . .

that is

THE OPPOSITE OF LEADERSHIP, to us.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Bill was quoted somewhere as saying that Hillary had ___en more __ssy than he had.

Hillary has been a widely acknowledged lesbian--probably all her adult life.

Hillary made very clear during the impeachment process that she didn't care about his philandering.

She cared about his stupidity in getting caught and the damage to their political power.

She also considered the 'bimbo's' he used as scum little people to be used and trashed regardless.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

THE OPPOSITE OF LEADERSHIP, to us.

They are people.

Not stereotypes. That's my take on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Obama/Clinton will not happen. You can take it to the bank.
For one, Clinton will not play second fiddle to Obama. Period.
Second, the world is going to be a very different place. They both are insiders to a doomed system, one they both helped to doom.
Third, they both are psychopaths, they can't fool the people forever.
Lastly, fewer and fewer are paying attention to their propaganda outlets, the MSM.
Clinton would be wise to stay employed by the state department until she can be safely tucked away from the wrath of the screwed electorate.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hillary has been a widely acknowledged lesbian--probably all her adult life.

More unfounded rumors = gossip. Prove it.

Political power couples have been around since the beginning of time. How they define their marriages is not my business.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
For one, Clinton will not play second fiddle to Obama. Period.

She will if she wants to make history as the first woman VP.

And put her in position to be first woman president.

No one's ego tops that.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

Bill was quoted somewhere as saying that Hillary had ___en more __ssy than he had.

No he wasn't. I thought you argued with me in another thread from your Christian point of view and you just lie like this?

You people really need to get a clue.
You all ran around trying to tell us Obama should not be president because his church was different or because his name was Hawaiian all while forgeting to ever actually argue why he would be bad in office.
Now you are going to start all over with Hillary. Screw her policies, shes gay?
Well it got Obama elected president when you guys did that.
What is the goal now?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I think an Obama-Clinton Ticket would be wonderful, perfect and a great idea and a great start at getting these people out of public office.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

They are people.

Not stereotypes. That's my take on it.

Ya coulda fooled me!

They sure have been working hard to be the

ARROGANT-TO-THE-MAX, SUPREMELY HYPOCRITICAL, MAXIMALLY TREASONOUS, MARXIST, GLOBALIST POSTER CHILDREN FROM HELL.

And Carter, Bush Sr, et al are not exactly leagues behind them.

40 years ago I'd have been skeptical that I'd have seen such brazenness in my lifetime. If I'd have thought I'd have realized it would have been inevitable. But I didn't think such thoughts back then.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

As I've hinted at . . .

her arrogance is soooooooooooo beyond measure . . .

she'd have to have a convincing iron clad guarantee from the puppet masters that the top slot would be suddenly vacant in a matter of a few months and she'd be top bw_______ [explicatives self censored] without doubt or fail.

She may well be angling for a top position. Perhaps Queen Bw... of the USA is no longer high enough.

She may expect of the

NORTH AMERICAN UNION

or the WESTERN HEMISPHERE

or to be in charge of all the extermination camps

or to rule over Mars or the moon or some such.

imho, She's not about to take 2nd fiddle to anyone. She couldn't sleep at night. She's been there. She knows VP ain't nothin' and ain't necessarily in on anything.

You go ahead and consider all the noise on the channels just noise and gossip. Some of us are better at screening and evaluating such interpersonal sociological stuff by training.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You go ahead and consider all the noise on the channels just noise and gossip. Some of us are better at screening and evaluating such interpersonal sociological stuff by training.

Be sure to let us all know when you figure out how to back up one ounce of the complete BS you presented here as facts you "heard" or "read" uh...somewhere.

I for one am waiting just for that exact thing.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

You'll likelyi wait a lot longer.

I share out of my experience and my perspective.

Evidently my best efforts to do so within the parameters set even for a sensitive political thread are not sufficient to be within bounds from the perspective of one or more of the forum leadership.

Given that I have no clue how to do so sufficiently safely . . . and given that I have no need to be unnecessarily trashed . . . I think I'll just bow out of such political threads and let those who are so convinced of their facts hold forth unfettered by those of us who listen to all manner of channels and sources of input and evaluate such accordingly.

Have fun. Enjoy the fantasies.

Remember the once great Republic ever more rapidly descending down the garbage shute--with a huge amount of swift kicks from Hillary and Obama and company.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I do not think that Hillary would run with Obama. Obama is a lame duck and I voted for him. The Crash happened on his watch and is he far too scholalry. His policies do not work or have not so far. Hilary should wait it out and not run with him. Ron Paul will not win as he will loose support in the two horse race that is America. One of the parties has already coopted the TP.

Either way WE are screwed.

Learn Chinese (lol).
edit on 30-12-2011 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As disgusted as I am with Obama I can see that he will win and he won't need to switch VP's to do it. The GOP ticket is more like a zoo ticket, they handed Obama his second term on a silver platter.

ETA at this point I think we should all be focusing on our Congressional candidates or finding some because all the current ones need to gtfo.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What if said policy you stand against now mean that in the event you happen to need said service do not use said service?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hillary's apart of the cabal as her membership in The CFR, Trilateral and Bilderberg. The trick is keeping their known membership rolls from ever EVER attaining The Office Of POTUS! NEVER!

Cheney, the 45th VPOTUS was a former Chair of CFR before taking The Office and thus far have gone no higher!
edit on 30-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Praetorius

People will for sure vote for them just for the historical purposes of it.

They tried it with Palin...but she was a bit of a loon and an idiot...so it didn't work so well. But Clinton would draw in every libeal and most independent women voters. And that is what Obama needs right now.

Hillary Clinton has kept her respectability and garnered more support and fans by her hard work and dedication.

I find Obama very intelligent and methodical in his approach to solving problems. Not every one needs a "Rah! Rah! showboater to fill their emotional "needs and greeds".

Sheeple will vote for them. They are brainwashed idiots. Thats a fact. Hillary has not kept her respectability and garnered more support and fans by her hard work and dedication. She is seen as a hinderance, a tool, another status quo politician by us that understand the reality of the world. She wants perpetual war and is obvious an elitist. She and Bill are only together to further their own individual careers. Would you stay with someone that had an affair in the WHITE HOUSE and BLATANTLY LIED about it to the WHOLE COUNTRY??? If your answer is yes, then you are a complete idiot with no self-respect. That is a fact. Obviously they stayed together to further their agenda. Obvious they have no REAL relations anymore. They might have to PLAY husband and wife at gatherings, but its just a front. Any idiot can see this.

Obama has never run anything in his life. He is not intelligent and is not methodical in his approach to solving problems. What problems has he solved???? Nothing. We are worse off now then when he entered office... and of course it Bushes fault because thats the last scapegoat... not the system is at fault and Obama is part of the system. He doesnt know his ass from his elbow. If you don't understand that he is a puppet already, then maybe you should listen more to the alternative media.... please do yourself a favor.

In case it happens, if Obama and Clinton are on the ticket, this doesnt mean they deserve a vote just because it's them... America has a small window. If you love inflation, if you love a puppet, if you want the economy to collapse as the dollar is devalued and the internet is censored, and the wars continue to grow, then vote for your puppets. But I am in favor and will let it be known that Ron Paul is the only choice to change the course of America. If that means being labeled as an extremist, then so be it. And if YOU have a problem with that, then we can settle it with facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join