Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've been saying it all year...Obama will dump Biden as his VP and bring in Hillary Clinton.

An Obama/Clinton ticket is pretty much unstoppable...I see no reason why this wouldn't happen unless Obama wants to lose.

www.businessinsider.com...

My political prediction for 2012 (based on absolutely no inside information): Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden swap places. Biden becomes Secretary of State — a position he’s apparently coveted for years. And Hillary Clinton, Vice President.

So the Democratic ticket for 2012 is Obama-Clinton.

Why do I say this? Because Obama needs to stir the passions and enthusiasms of a Democratic base that’s been disillusioned with his cave-ins to regressive Republicans. Hillary Clinton on the ticket can do that.

Some people are saying Hillary will just run as a challenger to Obama...but that is pretty much too late...she would have had to start already...and she is showing no signs of it at all.

This is Republicans worst nightmare...and I see it happening. Biden offers absolutely nothing to the ticket...last election he represented stability and experience to counter act Obama's inexperience. This election, Obama doesn't need that and Biden has done nothing while VP. Clinton However has done a whole lot as Secretary of State...and you know she wants this...because you know she eventually wants the Presidency.

And it's also in the Democrat Party's best interest.

The deal would also make Clinton the obvious Democratic presidential candidate in 2016 — offering the Democrats a shot at twelve (or more) years in the White House, something the Republicans had with Ronald Reagan and the first George Bush but which the Democrats haven’t had since FDR. Twelve years gives the party in power a chance to reshape the Supreme Court as well as put an indelible stamp on America.

I can't say it any better than the article does.

Obama-Clinton in 2012. It’s a natural.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That would be bad.. She is the definition of Evil and is more more scary than O or any other candidate. She lusts for blood and power. I will never forget the video of her when clintoon was running, those brainwashing staring eyes of hers. Oh and the "we came, we saw, he's dead" wasn't to cool either.

U

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I see no reason why this wouldn't happen unless Obama wants to lose.

No. The real reason it won't happen is that the people are waking up and will NOT allow this psychotic team to usher in the NWO.

Ron Paul is the reason it won't happen. No matter how the voting will be rigged, there will be no denying a victory for Ron. Rigging a vote only works when it's a close race. The race will be won by a large number for RP as more and more people stand up to the psychos on the hill.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it would be fun.

Can you imagine Bill as first dude. Bimbo alerts all the time.

Keeps life interesting...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I've been saying it all year...Obama will dump Biden as his VP and bring in Hillary Clinton.

An Obama/Clinton ticket is pretty much unstoppable...I see no reason why this wouldn't happen unless Obama wants to lose.

That's what I keep saying.

If the Dems can pull this ticket (and they'd be crazy not to) - - - the Reps wouldn't have a chance.

And - - for fun - - throw in the (Nostradamus - I think) prediction - - - that the last US president will be a woman.

link   
reply to post by jude11

Ron Paul supporters have no say in who Obama chooses for his VP.

And I believe that Clinton would bring a lot of the Dems and Independents back that are looking for something new and exciting on the Dem ticket.

You talk as if the election is already decided, and already making excuses if Ron Paul loses. I think you are greatly over estimating his support.

link   

That's it - if they run the first black/female ticket, I'm opening a stargate and announcing the first ever cyborg/alien overlord ticket.

Even if we lose, so will you. Resistance will be futile.

Good lord, though. I have to wonder how many people would support such a thing for valid political reasons, and how many would because of the socially progressive aspect to it. Not trying to be rude with such a thought, but it can seem so..."pander-y".

link   
Its all he has , if he wants to stay in office he needs clinton right beside him.

Im sure clinton already thinking of plans to take him out like johnson .

She wants that seat soo bad, I could see 10 years off her face last election when she lost it . I'm sure its a personal grudge with her.

Bring it on Obama, we know you have no cards left . Final attempt had holding on to that seat.

But hopefully american people will see through it , and the correct answer which is Paul and who ever his VP might be .

No more of these clowns . Obama clinton just hang it up , your done ! put a fork in it it !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

I think you mean Bill as vice-dude?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

People will for sure vote for them just for the historical purposes of it.

They tried it with Palin...but she was a bit of a loon and an idiot...so it didn't work so well. But Clinton would draw in every libeal and most independent women voters. And that is what Obama needs right now.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

She should be running on her own ticket.
It won't help him get re-elected...only a brain dead psycho-sociopath would vote for him regardless of whether they like Hillary (I do, and I won't be voting for them!)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hey Annee - you wouldn't happen to have those quatrains tucked away in your browser favorites or referenced somewhere otherwise, would you? I haven't heard of that one before, but it would line up kind of close with Malachy's prophecies suggesting we're getting near the end.

Would appreciate anything you can provide, thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This means that Obama has incredibly bad judgment to select a VP that is so ineffectual (or unelectable) that he has to dump him 4 years later. That or he has no conviction and will do whatever improves his poll numbers. Fact is, his policies and ideas are why people dislike him, not his joke of a VP.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You get a star on that, but only for calling Palin a loon and idiot.

Oh, memories. This is making me remember 2008 and how doomed I knew the republicans were when they nominated a typical-'republican'-thinking old white guy against the first (modern & openly-acknowledged half-) black nominee. I think that was one of the main reasons Mccain went with Palin, to try to stir up the female vote in his favor.

And I have to wonder how much it worked...it was a surprisingly close race, in my opinion. Wonder what the spread would have been had he picked a male for his VP slot instead?
edit on 12/29/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

That's what I keep saying.

If the Dems can pull this ticket (and they'd be crazy not to) - - - the Reps wouldn't have a chance.

And - - for fun - - throw in the (Nostradamus - I think) prediction - - - that the last US president will be a woman.

OUCH, then I take my above words back, please no female presidents!

I don't want a new world order (says in whiny voice!) OR a End of world scenario!(stomps off to bury herself under the covers)
edit on 29-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Praetorius

People will for sure vote for them just for the historical purposes of it.

They tried it with Palin...but she was a bit of a loon and an idiot...so it didn't work so well. But Clinton would draw in every libeal and most independent women voters. And that is what Obama needs right now.

Hillary Clinton has kept her respectability and garnered more support and fans by her hard work and dedication.

I find Obama very intelligent and methodical in his approach to solving problems. Not every one needs a "Rah! Rah! showboater to fill their emotional "needs and greeds".

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I thought that in 2008. It's a game. It's strategy. Obama failed miserably so the only thing that he can do to save himself, is something radical. And that's: team up with a female. That will at least insure many female votes.

Hardly anyone votes for political platforms anymore. They vote for who looks the best and/or who they can identify with; i.e.

blacks=Obama
females=Clinton
wise ones=Ron Paul

You ask the average Obama or Clinton supporter: what do they like BEST about their candidate and I bet you, 9 out of 10 won't have a clue.
What a farce. The entire political system is on par with an E! Hollywood mentality.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If the democrats wanted to put their best forward ... they'd kick Obama the hell off the ticket and put forward Bill Richardson/Hillary Clinton. Anything other than that isn't the best they've got. Richardson and Clinton are both VERY qualified and could do the job. I wouldn't agree with everything they did, of course, but at least we'd have people in office who knew what the hell they were doing and could actually be counted on during a national crisis.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't think so...It would be a little like taking out a 10 million life insurance policy on yourself and naming Jack the Ripper as the beneficiary. Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I'OUCH, then I take my above words back, please no female presidents!

I don't want a new world order (says in whiny voice!) OR a End of world scenario!(stomps off to bury herself under the covers):

NWO is the paranoid conspiracy version of the logical progression to a One World Federation.

Let's not derail the thread. I probably should not have thrown that in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join