It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's my observation Obama is doing relatively well as it is, the way it is- when compared to any of the possible republican opponents. If he makes Richard Corday directer of the newly formed Consumer Affairs Bureau with a lightning fast recess appointment on January 3rd, he could cement old allegiances, lost during his first three years.

It's undeniable that Obama has shafted his base, time after time. But memories are short and forgiving, especially with oft-battered democrats and liberals. A few more late term "wins" against the mean old republicans and he'll have little problem returning to the oval office.

At this critical point in our times, I believe Americans crave stability more than anything else. There is a widening perception that it's slipping away and the rope is greased. If he can resonate calmer waters over the next 11 months, it'll represent a symbolic draw-down from the gallop to self-destruction.

Hillary Clinton has nefarious associations with CFR, Trilateral Group, among others. And she is married to one of the slickest operators to slither along in a very long while. He's parlayed his presidential credentials into a $150 million dollar fortune (that is reported...). Not bad for a guy who didn't even own a home while governor of Arkansas. You'll recall, he went straight to the White House from there. Persistent, credible rumors of his affiliation with CIA drug running out of Mena. Connection to murders, etc. Not that she is any better, but you can't have one Clinton without the other. And Lewinsky proves they're in it for the long haul. Another Clinton in the White House is scarier than another Bush. If that's possible.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I hope he dumps Biden and picks up Hilary.

Imagine the most unpopular president swapping out their vice for someone thats equally disliked.

Boy was I wrong, I thought this election was going to be a breeze for Dr. Paul.
Now I see it's going to be a piece of cake.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Of course it's a natural thing to happen. Almost like a dynasty, isn't it?
Bush - Clinton - Bush - Obama - Clinton. Anyone else see it?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah Right , just what this Country Needs.........Another Charlie McCarthy Act . Wooden that be Nice ? .......

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

No one in their right mind wants Obama in for a second term he has already proven he can lie more than a 2 dollar whore on dollar day. It would be the end of this country if we elected him again, hell it might be the end of this country anyway but by NOT electing Obama at least we stan some kind of a chance at turning this thing around. We already know what Obama is going to do......what he is told by them...... not us.

We need someone who is going to do what we want him to do not what they want him to do that's why we are where we are now.

we need Ron Paul.

-Alien
edit on 12/29/2011 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction

edit on 12/29/2011 by Alien Abduct because: ......

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I want Obama to serve his second term.

You lose.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I want Obama to serve his second term.

You lose.

Real mature what a nice thought to add to this thread.

You expressed your opinion in such a nicely concise way. So concise in fact you betray even the slightest bit of substantiality or even intelligence for that matter.

I think Obama will lose badly. I also think that this country could have done so much better without him and indeed will do much better when he is gone.

-Alien

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And I believe that Clinton would bring a lot of the Dems and Independents back that are looking for something new and exciting on the Dem ticket.

I think Americans are over the "hope and change" mantra. People are already tired of Obama.

I know PLENTY of people that will not vote for this man again. Period.

Now if Hillary decided to do the Presidential thing by herself,she might rally the Democrats. Those that wont vote for Obama,will easily vote for Hillary.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'm immature? Did you read the post I was responding to?

I'm a political realist, not a drama queen.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

NOPE!

Serve his term is exactly what I meant.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I like Bill to a degree, but come on people... seriously?

You are really doing this?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow
reply to post by cuervo

It was a sports reference. But since you asked, the democratic dynasty. If they switched it up it is a sign of weakne ss. Republicans have noone to even come close to winning. Then in 2012 when the rep. Still have noone a Clinton can come in to continue the real dynasty. Bush & Clintons are the dynasty...then after Hillary comes jeb....

When has a sitting pres ever booted their vp? Wake the f up....

That's still not a dynasty. That's why I was confused by your post.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not going to happen as Obama and Biden have already filed for candidacy meaning they are the incumbents and only Dem reps!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

To have the two biggest progressives in seats of power scares me to no end!

Though, I say go for it, contrary to your opinion, I think it would be the death knell for the democratic ticket.

It's not Obama that people don't like.

It's his policies.

And no matter what "packaging" you put on it, another 4 years of progressive policies just won't fly in this country.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's what you call progressive policies?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by FlyersFan

And yet he got OBL

That was a pretty weak example.

"weak example"...
Guess those hardened Navy seals just couldn't make that particular helicopter in time?
huh: Nobama had to go it alone? ( That's One mean s.o.b. yo')

Please Gimme a abreak! (Dr. says I'm supposed to stay away from "nobama" bashing!)
This guy got "obl"!
www.funnyordie.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by beezzer

That's what you call progressive policies?

Any policy that promotes, encourages government groth/control;
Any policy that takes away or inhibits freedoms;

Are what I consider progressive.
Before you or any other poster starts, it's not just democrats that own the franchise on progressivism.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hillary's distaste (utter disgust)and disrespect for the military was well known during the C
linton whitehouse years. Military Staff were not to be seen in passing in the white house hallways; It was said her scowl could melt the paint from the walls.

The thought leaves me with nightmares.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join