It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If she is VP, I give it less than 12 months before she has him assassinated!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

As disgusted as I am with Obama I can see that he will win and he won't need to switch VP's to do it. The GOP ticket is more like a zoo ticket, they handed Obama his second term on a silver platter.

ETA at this point I think we should all be focusing on our Congressional candidates or finding some because all the current ones need to gtfo.

Don't give up so easy. And, some of those from brand X are really into preserving the constitution. I happen to know you think 1 and 4 are important. Some of those guys have got your back. Why don't you dig in find out what they are really like before you dismiss them like that. Maybe you can change a few minds. Or at lease duct tape your kids so they can't go out and vote the wrong way. Oh wait, what thread am I on...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I don't think Obama will abandon Biden.

I don't know that Biden will step down -- he's a very dedicated man who has always taken his position seriously. I don't see him stepping down just to let Clinton have a shot.

It would be interesting to see her as President, but at this point I think it's probably a long shot for 2016. Of course, she's only 64, so she can have a long career ahead of her. But I don't see her taking that office at this election.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

You'll likelyi wait a lot longer.

I share out of my experience and my perspective.

Cannot back up even a little of your BS then?
Not even some of it?
That is too bad. I do not say things are indeed facts when I am just making them up. If you and a few others might stop doing that, these kinds of things might be more interesting. If you think lies about lesbian sex are better than real world looks into policy past and present then go for it. I believe calling Obama gay worked out great to keep him out of office, right?

I dunno, you can attack real attackable relevant things
or
lie about lesbian orgies.

Just not sure why anyone would go the way you go.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by dannotz
silly politics. All maneuvers just to garner some votes! They do what they can to make, or stay in office. Even if its all BS.

Did you say that, then this?

Ron Paul 2012 brothers and sisters!

Oh? Paul is new to the game, not a carreer politician and not part of the establishment? Jesus, dont you people have enough of your own threads to spam?

yes i did say "that" then "this".

It's my belief that Dr.Paul uses the least "silly politics" out of the GOP candidates.

And this is a forum, i'm allowed to post in any thread i want. Sorry that you run into people that don't always agree with you, sometimes i'm sorry for that too!

peace brotha.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

I don't know that Biden will step down -- he's a very dedicated man who has always taken his position seriously. I don't see him stepping down just to let Clinton have a shot.

He would not be stepping down - - more like sideways into another position. I read he's always been interested in Secretary of State.

Problem with Biden is he is not a good successor to Obama as an electable president. Hillary is.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

He would not be stepping down - - more like sideways into another position. I read he's always been interested in Secretary of State.

Problem with Biden is he is not a good successor to Obama as an electable president. Hillary is.

Hillary is polling better than Obama.

But that wouldn't take much.

I think the 11% unemployment rate will push Obama out onto the golf course.
Hillary will run against the GOP in 2012. We should see the big switch January 2012.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just what we need...two Alinsky Marxist comrades runing this country...The Terrorist Within

Obama's 'Anti-American Revolution' in the Alinsky mode.
Foreign Nation POUS Destorys A Great Nation!

edit on 31-12-2011 by truthRconsequences357 because: wtf

edit on 31-12-2011 by truthRconsequences357 because: wgas

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Besides, she's highly underqualified as she only has 6 yrs of experience under her belt.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Besides, if Biden is forced to step down next in succession would be Speaker Boehner so he'd become the 47th VPOTUS! Hillary's current rank is 5th and would not rise! Also, I do not want a crying whimp like Boehner as VPOTUS!
edit on 31-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

You nailed it! (Applause)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
Just what we need...two Alinsky Marxist comrades runing this country...The Terrorist Within

Obama's 'Anti-American Revolution' in the Alinsky mode.
Foreign Nation POUS Destorys A Great Nation!

Once again...do you actually understand what 'Marxist' means? A centrist Democrat doesn't become Marxist just because the Republicans are hurtling into the far right wing.

edit on 31-12-2011 by truthRconsequences357 because: wtf

edit on 31-12-2011 by truthRconsequences357 because: wgas

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Besides, if Biden is forced to step down next in succession would be Speaker Boehner so he'd become the 47th VPOTUS! Hillary's current rank is 5th and would not rise! Also, I do not want a crying whimp like Boehner as VPOTUS!

I know it may be shocking - - but the presidency is a working team - - this is not high school.

Biden accepted a position. Doesn't mean he really wanted it. I doubt "forced" would be correct in Biden moving to a different position in the administration.

The VP is not chosen by succession.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

yes i did say "that" then "this".

It's my belief that Dr.Paul uses the least "silly politics" out of the GOP candidates.

But that is not what you posted. What you posted was disdain for long time carreer politicians then cheeered on a guy that has been in politics since before anyone even considered you existing.

And this is a forum, i'm allowed to post in any thread i want.

Yes you can. Did someone suggest you cannot? Did that upset you? Want me to have stern words with them for you?

Sorry that you run into people that don't always agree with you, sometimes i'm sorry for that too!

peace brotha.

Not sure what you read. Disagree all you like. Post whatever you want. When it comes across as stupid, I might also respond as is my right.

See how that works?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

yes, he has been a politician for around 60 years..a consistent politician that has always stood for the same things and never gave into the corruption. I like his honesty, i like how he sticks to what he believes even if it means losing votes, now how many of the other candidates would do that? They become known as flip-floppers because they change what they say to suit their crowd, to try to please everyone.

If RP was the same as the other candidates and most politicians he would have recanted his ideas on foreign policy a loooong time ago, because well, not many people get it. The see it as a weak mentality, a naive idea.

You can be a politician and not be a "silly" one. I don't like the Silly ones
cmon silly!

I don't like what politics has turned into.
It's turned into lying and earmarks, paid for leaders and flipp-floppers.

No need to be all sarcastic.

C'mon mannn.

All banter and sarcasm aside, i really just get an honest vibe from Dr.Paul, i think he could do a lot of good for the country. That's why im so passionate about him.

And at the end of the day that's why we all argue over the candidates on this forum, we just want whats best for the country. I don't think i know it all, in fact politics isn't my strong point. I'm just making a simple assessment on what i've seen and read about RP.

So yea, keep up with the passion.

edit on 2-1-2012 by dannotz because: add

edit on 2-1-2012 by dannotz because: add

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Boehner would rise to the Office of POTUS as the House would have to vote on a New Speaker! That's how Succession works! Boehner's house seat would immediately go up for a special election to temporary fill the vacancy until the next major election could be held!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Santorum? *Really*? The Republicans seem to mistake the accelerator for the brake pedal as they near the edge of the canyon....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Wow, took a while to find this thread after signing in.
I agree with you Annee, and I've been saying it for months now, but the longer it goes that Hillary isn't named to the ticket, the less likely it will be that she joins the ticket. Unless, of course something like an illness causes Biden to step down from the ticket.

I also agree that Biden doesn't exactly excite anyone as the favorite in 2016 for the Democrats, and like you said, Hillary would.

Politics is an ugly "game" both parties will do anything to keep power, or take it back.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

When the unemployment rate jumps above 9%, go ahead and wave goodbye to Obama.

It will be a Hillary Clinton / John Kerry Ticket 2012.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Isn't it getting a bit too late for that?

Second.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join