It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You get a star on that, but only for calling Palin a loon and idiot.

Oh, memories. This is making me remember 2008 and how doomed I knew the republicans were when they nominated a typical-'republican'-thinking old white guy against the first (modern & openly-acknowledged half-) black nominee. I think that was one of the main reasons Mccain went with Palin, to try to stir up the female vote in his favor.

And I have to wonder how much it worked...it was a surprisingly close race, in my opinion. Wonder what the spread would have been had he picked a male for his VP slot instead?

edit on 12/29/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

Well, just for the record, Soros donated to McCain, as well as Obama and Hillary. McCain was able to financially stay in the race longer than any of the others, including Romney. He just outlasted everybody and the country was ready for a change.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've seen a few interviews with Hillary Clinton this year. I think she has made it very clear she is retiring at the end of this term. I mean, why not? She's in her mid-60's, a multi-millionaire, I think she is ready to enjoy life for awhile. Personally, I think she'd be crazy to stay in politics. But then again, I don't know her, maybe she's crazy.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

Obama has a membership in the Chicago CFR and so does Michelle O, and his associations are more nefarious than Hillaries, or at least as awful. They both are Marxist in ideology. Just look at Hillary's Christmas present ad where she promotes Universal healthcare and pre k too.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Annee

Maybe you should Try English Lit ? ......

Why?

I'm currently reading Starswarm by Jerry Pournelle

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I see no reason why this wouldn't happen unless Obama wants to lose.

No. The real reason it won't happen is that the people are waking up and will NOT allow this psychotic team to usher in the NWO.

Ron Paul is the reason it won't happen. No matter how the voting will be rigged, there will be no denying a victory for Ron. Rigging a vote only works when it's a close race. The race will be won by a large number for RP as more and more people stand up to the psychos on the hill.

Peace

Unfortunately Obama and Clinton just won the gallup poll for "most admired" It seems a lot of people are still asleep.
edit on 12/30/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't think so

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

No matter what happens, this election's gonna be a wild one.

I think this is the only thing anyone can be sure of in this election.

The first Primary/Caucus hasn't even happened yet....and it has already been a crazy ride.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecued3720

How is someone like you on this website and you don't see that?

Because not everyone on ATS has to think exactly alike.

Believe it or not...ATS members have very different beliefs and values.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
This sounds great!

Hopefully Obama will get offed and Clinton will take over.

I wouldn't count on that...that's like a totally big IF...it just wouldn't cut it enough for me to vote him back in, I'd sooner dine on nails!

You bite your nails all the time, so maybe he'll get your vote after all.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Well judging by some of your post, I can only assume you love big Government running your life and telling what you can and can not do. Unfortunately there are many people who feel differently, myself included.

I believe we need Government to regulate certain industries and certain markets.

I also believe that in general, people are stupid and need to be told what they can and can't do. I am fully aware it is not a popular belief...but it is my belief...and I am not ashamed of it at all.

Wrong. As usual you do not understand his idea or you are simply misinformed, or you are purposely taking things out of context.

Well the quotes and links you provided didn't improve my thinking of Ron Paul. You can say I'm misinformed...but the fact is he wants to get rid of the EPA and government regulations on companies. He even stated in one debate that privatizing regulation would be better than the government doing it.

You support Ron Paul...simple questions:
Is he for more or less Government regulations on corporations/industries?
Is he for higher or lower taxes on corporations?

Give them everything they want how? Please explain this to us.

No or low taxes and zero regulations? Wrong again. Paul's tax plan calls for cutting the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 15 percent. How does that measure up with other candidates?

How am I wrong when you just proved that he wants to drastically lower corporate taxes???

That makes no sense at all...you can't say I'm wrong and then prove that I'm right.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What people need to realize is that Obama-Clinton will be like Bush-Cheney, probably even worse since Hillary thinks she has a lot to prove, especially to Bill...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

No one in their right mind wants Obama in for a second term he has already proven he can lie more than a 2 dollar whore on dollar day. It would be the end of this country if we elected him again, hell it might be the end of this country anyway but by NOT electing Obama at least we stan some kind of a chance at turning this thing around. We already know what Obama is going to do......what he is told by them...... not us.

We need someone who is going to do what we want him to do not what they want him to do that's why we are where we are now.

we need Ron Paul.

-Alien
edit on 12/29/2011 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction

edit on 12/29/2011 by Alien Abduct because: ......

Again with the "I'm right, you are wrong" thinking.

Many people will vote for Obama again...his approval rating is at 46%...not bad at all.

We don't "need" anyone...no one person can "save" or "destroy" this country. If you honestly think Obama has "destroyed" this country...I'd like to see some examples of how he single handedly did this.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Oh please dear Lord NO.

I do not want that woman anywhere near the Office of anything ever. For real. She frightens me to no end.

Ron Paul 2012.
That's the only candidate who is honest and doesn't change his stories or backs down.
The other candidates aint ever seen anyone like Ron. Most of the time when he talks to them during debates, you see them all like
D:

and they just have to numbly moisten their lips and can say NOTHING cuz they know he's right.

If Hillary and Mod Edit - political trolling removed. see This post for more information win this election, I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Or at least the States. I'll go to a non war place like Aussie or New Zealand.

Or ... I hate the cold but Svalsbard Island North of Norway. yes. There. 12 people on the Island. Bet there's no war /there/.
edit on 30/12/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

sigh. This really saddens me. Just when I think the Americans are waking up, they go and adore the very war starving mongers, freedom stealers, price raising worthless cretins who will make things even worse for the Country.

I'm so scared on how the next 4 years will go. A lot of damage has been done since 2008. A lot.

A lot.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Can you explain in detail what damage Obama has done???

I'd like specific examples and explanations on how is it soley Obama's fault.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Wel, it's not really /all/ his fault as it's been piling up for the last how many terms, really. Just it's humanities 'thing' to point the finger at the current person in office. :/ I can admit that.

I'm about to post a new topic actually, where I'm going to even muse poorly about Ron - and I adore the guy. Actually I'm going to muse poorly about all the candidates. I felt motivated to after posting my last reply because I got to thinking about things. Yeah, even my own posts sometimes make me think differently.

I know in the last few years, the job crisis has plummeted horribly, more and more people are on aid (myself included and i hate it so hard), SOPA is now here, and wars, wars, wars. Sure Obama has bettered a few things if I go seek it out - I remember seeing something about that in the beginning of 09 - but just seems more bad things are going on. Or people just like to spotlight and highlight the bad more than the good and, as we are humans, we flock to the bad and make it become top priority.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Its funny how someone at your caliber goes after sarra...We know what Obama has done, and for you not to notice you would have to be deaf not to hear it, and to be blind not to see it...

Bush vs Obama on debt

I will quote the main point of this article...

Bush ran up a total of $3.283 trillion in deficit spending (p. 22). In his first two fiscal years, Obama will run up a total of $2.826 trillion in deficit spending ($1.294 trillion in 2010, an estimated $1.267 trillion in 2011 (p. 23), and the $265 billion in "stimulus" money that was spent in 2009).

Almost 3 trillion in one term!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I think you're absolutely right. It's a given, especially when you see the pathetic roster of Republican candidates, each trying to outdo each other in their extremism.

This article in the UK's Guardian newspaper says it best:

Vote Obama If You Want A Centrist Republican President

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Oh please dear Lord NO.

I do not want that woman anywhere near the Office of anything ever. For real. She frightens me to no end.

It's not what's between her legs that makes her a liability, it's what's in her head, and what she does.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by be4ne1

Obama has a membership in the Chicago CFR and so does Michelle O, and his associations are more nefarious than Hillaries, or at least as awful. They both are Marxist in ideology. Just look at Hillary's Christmas present ad where she promotes Universal healthcare and pre k too.

'Marxist'? Do you even understand the term? If ever I'm feeling sad, I just have to read a few posts about how the most right wing Democrat president for decades is a raving communist and bless me if I can't stop laughing for hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join