It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Aircraft Carrier Enters Zone Near Iranian Oil Route as Tensions Rise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

No war is real. Its all about money. This is all a set up just like all the other major ones. "sorry america we tried to force iran to give us oil, but you are gunna have to pay 12 bucks a gallon. Blame the muslims. Wanna go kill them?" that will be coming from congress soon. And we will say no. And they will say "ok, get your sons and daughters ready, because we are going to war"

Its All a Fund Raiser!!!! thats what it is !

Major Wars and little Wars ( Fight against Communism & Terrorist ) has always been... Nations trying to get up that Mountain! to Frag and Flag! and having Corporations Manufacturing producing Weapons & Equipment and Later REBUILDING !! what they have destroyed.. (( Like Ahh .. Halliburton that is in the OIL and Land Country Rebuilding Business)) for Deals The GOVT would bring to them to the Invaded/Occupy Conflict Country's for Natural resources ... and a Foot Hold Anchor to Puppetize the Country !

One Tin Soldier!

One Tin Soldier" tells the abstract story of a hidden treasure and two neighboring peoples, the Mountain People and the Valley People. The Valley People are aware of a treasure on the mountain, buried under a stone; they send a message to the Mountain People demanding it. When told they can share the treasure, the Valley People instead decided to take it all by force. After killing all the Mountain People, the victors move the stone and find only a simple message: "Peace on Earth".

One Tin Soldier - Coven - 1970s Cartoon version

The Past Fund raisers!

A Fund Raiser Waring Prediction to 911

World Trade Center Attack Confirmation in 1996

FUND RAISER!!!

Then you have WW2 Pear Harbor = American

The League Of Nations Meetings Japanese Walks Out = The Reason L.O.N. 42 to 1 to boot out Japanese
of Manchuria Occupy That Japan had taken over from the Russian Japanese War ! like Germany was Split East US British / West USSR

"Japan will oppose any attempt at international control of Manchuria. It does not mean that we defy you, because Manchuria belongs to us by right. "Read your history. We recovered Manchuria from Russia. We made it what it is today." He referred to Russia, as well as China, as a cause for "deep and anxious concern" for Japan.

For pre–World War II Japan, Manchuria was an essential source of raw materials. Without occupying Manchuria, the Japanese probably could not have carried out their plan for conquest over Southeast Asia or taken the risk to attack Pearl Harbor on the 7th of December, 1941

FUND RAISER!!
The Reichstag fire = Germany Lead to Enabling act of 1933
en.wikipedia.org...

FUND RAISER!!

Vietnam Conflict = Gulf of Tonkin America Vietnam
Gulf of Tonkin incident
en.wikipedia.org...

FUND RAISER!

911 WTC Pentagon Terrorist Invasion from Saudi Arabians and Egyptians ! no Afganies nor Iraqis on the planes
that were Confirmed Terrorist !!!

911 to Afghanistan & Iraq Invasion to falsified WMDS! the Loss of Freedom for security AKA the Patriot Act
a Mixture of the Past Enabling act of 1933 and the Internal Security act of 1950

A Fund Raiser ... or Am i Wrong >?
edit on 29-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: fixing vid

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
When a country is broke - they take you to war...

Trade Wars
Currency Wars
Shooting Wars

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Looks like Gulf of Tonkin 2.0 to me.

We're being set up. Again.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
When a country is broke - they take you to war...

Trade Wars
Currency Wars
Shooting Wars

Peace

Thats what Japan did lost a Main Resource Manchuria then went after Directly to China

well the Resources Wars ...
Second Sino-Japanese War
en.wikipedia.org...

The war was the result of a decades-long Japanese imperialist policy aiming to dominate China politically and militarily and to secure its vast raw material reserves and other economic resources, particularly food and labour.

Before 1937, China and Japan fought in small, localized engagements, so-called "incidents". Yet the two sides, for a variety of reasons, refrained from fighting a total war. In 1931, the Japanese invasion of Manchuria by Japan's Kwantung Army followed the Mukden Incident.

The last of these incidents was the Marco Polo Bridge Incident of 1937, marking the beginning of total war between the two countries.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Fantastic post!

Lets see Iran is having war games in a narrow strait .... lets send in a carrier battle group right in the middle of it and dare them to enter within the security boundaries of the battle group.

Joy been there done that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fake an attack on the battle group like they did back during the gulf of tonkin.

Attacking any US flagged vessel is an act of war. The brass on board the flagship can order a counter attack and then we will be at war with Iran. gas will hit $6-7/ gallon and Hard times will be seen all over the world.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I think its highly unlikely that the US should send an aircraft carrier into the same zone as where another country is practicing war games. The stupidity is if people buy this was an unprovoked incident. The US has already overstepped its bound by sticking its nose where it doesnt belong. Yeah of course we all know its about the oil but you really see the desperation in the actions of a country and this is an act of desperation. Either time or money is running out. Question is what timetable are they playing for?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If Iran is stupid enough to block shipping, then there will be a war.

It won't be WW III, and it will be over quickly.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

How do you figure??

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

I would tend to disagree, that any war with Iran, "will be over quickly." War's, are typically forecast to be over quickly, but the majority of war's never are.

With all these bombastic charges by most of the Republican presidental candidates, who are in full support of denying the chance for Iran to have a nuclear weapon --- meanwhile.... President Obama, walks a thin tightrope, perched on the cliff of no-return to an all out nuclear war with Iran; because, he wants to act tough in front of the American people, to garner support for his run in the upcoming presidential election.

I strongly support applying maximum economic pressure to constrain Iran's nuclear ambitions.

"But we think Washington penalizing foreign companies for engaging in otherwise lawful commerce with Iran is not the right way to go about it and could backfire.

The new sanctions Tehran hopes to fend off are a United States law that would penalize foreign companies that do business with Iran's central bank --- which they must do to buy Iranian oil --- and a tough new round of punishments, possibly including an oil embargo, now being considered by the European Union."

Source: Iran and the Strait --- The threat to block oil shipping is a sign of desperation and a reminder of Tehran's recklessness --- New York Times EDITORIALS, Friday, December 30, 2011

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Well on the American people of course. Obama hates Americans and Michelle said it herself, "Finally, I can be proud of America." Well I hate to disappoint some peeps here but here is how it is going to play out:

1) We will enter a war with Iran.
2) All powers within Government will be transferred to the phony pRESIDENT.
3) The elections will be no more.
4) Obama's Civilian Force will go into implementation.
5) Fema Camps will be Staffed and by mid November we will see the first of Americans enter the camp.
6) Gas, food and all other services will be 400% higher.
7) Israel will be at war with Syria.

Stick around it gets better as 2012 comes and goes.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I disagree. Although I understand your point, the carrier group is treveling through international waterways that happen to be a major oil trade route. Iran could easily have their games in open water thereby not interfering with trade traffic but they are being somewhat beligerent in their actions. Although our move is provocative it is entirely legal and within our rights.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

I disagree. Although I understand your point, the carrier group is treveling through international waterways that happen to be a major oil trade route. Iran could easily have their games in open water thereby not interfering with trade traffic but they are being somewhat beligerent in their actions. Although our move is provocative it is entirely legal and within our rights.

well you dont think the US or the UN are being belligerent by imposing sanctions against Iran for something there is no proof they are doing??

What is Australia doesnt tow the US policy are we going to be "developing" nuclear weapons next and have to be invaded by the US??

Come on man this is straight up bulling. I dont take Sh!t from anyone and i suggest everybody else does the same. In a time when standing up for yourself is an act of terrorism we all need to unit not divide.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Unless there will be a Man with a Blue Turban making the First Nuclear Strike !

The 7 - 20 years War World War Three!

that's what Nostradamus has said ...

Well Iran ? Pakistan ? Syria ? Egypt ? Saudi Arabia ? Whose got the Loot ! AKA WMDS ..

Nostradamus - The Man Who Saw Tomorrow Part 9

Just maybe WTC Pentagon 911 wasn't just it ...with the Nostradamus Foresight ! ? as some thought ..
edit on 31-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join