U.S. Aircraft Carrier Enters Zone Near Iranian Oil Route as Tensions Rise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't think it's been said yet, so I'ma go out on a limb and say it.

This is all total bull crap. Iran, Israel, and the US are working together to bring on a worldwide great depression. This isn't so much the ushering of WW3 as it is the ushering of a 1worldgovt. I fail to believe that Iran would say "we'll block oil", and then the US would go "don't you dare!" and then China is like "hey! what about us! WARRRRR", and then Iran is like "they came too close" like 10 minutes after this all began.

Next move will be an "accidental" attack on either an Irani or a US warship while they're all tangled up in Hormuz. Kinda like North Korea "not" sinking that South Korean ship. Everybody on the inside is gonna get FAT payouts, and we're gonna foot the bill for a stupid ugly war.

The..End...
edit on 29-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Well thats the trillion dollar question isnt it? Look i have no doubts that there are massive amounts of money to be made with war. And it certainly would make sense that they would set the stage before putting the actors on. Are they all in this for the cause they worship and believe in or is this an every greedy bastard for themselves scenario...

Im betting the latter. And i dont think we have to wait long to find out either.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Well thats the trillion dollar question isnt it? Look i have no doubts that there are massive amounts of money to be made with war. And it certainly would make sense that they would set the stage before putting the actors on. Are they all in this for the cause they worship and believe in or is this an every greedy bastard for themselves scenario...

Im betting the latter. And i dont think we have to wait long to find out either.

It's both. They worship money. No matter what happens to the people, as long as they get more money, they're cool.

Money money money. They aren't poor enough for it to be "every greedy bastard for themselves".

They're rich enough for it to be "every greedy bastard helping the other greedy bastards get richer, just to see how rich they can get".
edit on 29-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I've never been big on false flags...but damn I'm going to keep an eye on this when Ron Paul wins Iowa. I think TPTB might get scared enough to make it seem like Iran is such a huge threat that Obama may decide on a full scale un-constitutional attack, trying to guarantee a "wartime" election. Some may think I'm nuts and hell I never thought I'd say it, but I know a lot of people are thinking it.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

this is one of my biggest fears as well. obama wouldnt win on his own, so he will have to steal the presidency somehow in order to keep power.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

I've never been big on false flags...but damn I'm going to keep an eye on this when Ron Paul wins Iowa. I think TPTB might get scared enough to make it seem like Iran is such a huge threat that Obama may decide on a full scale un-constitutional attack, trying to guarantee a "wartime" election. Some may think I'm nuts and hell I never thought I'd say it, but I know a lot of people are thinking it.

this is one of my biggest fears as well. obama wouldnt win on his own, so he will have to steal the presidency somehow in order to keep power.

Bush stole the election and all he had to do was rig the voting booths. I dont think they have to go to war to win an election but they might go to war to prevent one.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Iran is the last dominoe in the area that needs to fall in order to have unrestricted flow of oil from the middle east. Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Yeman, Syria....etc. Everyone in the world uses oil (products based on it or gasoline for example). Brining the oil supply under control helps maintain a status quo for everyone and every country. Hell, a pipeline is going to be built from the oil sands in Canada to the US. This is about oil. Since the US dollar is propped up by oil.......the US has an interest.

As an American, I don't condone it. I flex my muscle by voting out the politicians that support it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Personally i genuinely believe that IF sanctions are imposed on Iran (which i see happening very soon if they don't stop their Nuclear Enrichment) then i can see Iran pushing for the Strait to be sealed off.

I don't follow your own train of thought on there being no war with Iran...

History has a nack of repeating itself on this forsaken planet and the US power brokers are itching for a war! Obama needs a war to win the election and Iran is ripe for the picking.

If there is a war, which i believe there will be, it could be the beginning of another World War...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

I too believe this will happen, however, i think it will back fire because there are just too many Americans who will be against it.

I think (hope) the American people will vote for Ron Paul even if there is a war in the hope the war will be stopped...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hahaha, totally out of order. The us has no right to do what its doing. What would happen if Iran did that to the usa? Ridiculas and proves beyond doubt the imoral behaviour of the us government.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

U.S. Aircraft Carrier Enters Zone Near Iranian Oil Route as Tensions Rise Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com

TEHRAN – A U.S. aircraft carrier had entered a zone near the Strait of Hormuz being used by the Iranian navy for wargames, an Iranian official said Thursday amid rising tensions over the key oil transit channel.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www. freep.com
www.chicagotribune.com

The U.S. Navy will probably keep the carrier in the GOO - Gulf of Oman

When the president gives them the green light then the SSN 21 Seawolf will go in and take
out all of the Iran submarines.

Then the Iranians on the warships will start grabbing their life preservers. We're next!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The us has no right to do what its doing. What would happen if Iran did that to the usa? Ridiculas and proves beyond doubt the imoral behaviour of the us government.

Really? As I posted in another thread, the US and Soviet Union use to do this all the time during the Cold War, yet WWIII didn't start back then.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Are we going to see a false flag? with Iran planning to test advanced missiles and torpedoes in the coming days will we see a false flag at the carrier group, maybe sinking a big ship

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It seems they're letting the situations escalate as much as possible. I don't think Americans have enough hatred for Iran yet for the government to be able to start another war. I'm confident that Iran will either do something very stupid or we'll false flag, all in time for the election. No president has ever lost an election during war time.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I remember seeing a made-for-cable movie back in the eighties that played out just like this. It was done in the form of a series of nes reports with someone attached to one of the USN's ships in the Gulf. If my memory serves me correctly the ME antagonist was Iran and it was all about naval war games during oil squabbles. Everything goes to crap when there is an accidental engagement because of each navy's close proximity.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Are we going to see a false flag? with Iran planning to test advanced missiles and torpedoes in the coming days will we see a false flag at the carrier group, maybe sinking a big ship

That's what I was thinking. They could simulate an attack or actually attack their own carrier then blame it on Iran. Same BS they did on 9/11 to get into war with Iraq and Ahfganistan!!

Makes sense as the Aircraft Carrier is right there in plain sight of the Iranians. This could be their desperate move!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
tensions high from constant media hype = check

global economic instability due to crooked banksters stealing trillions from countries = check

US winding theaters of engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan = check

Need for a new boogey man to keep the peoples focus on and also burn trillions more taxpayer dollars = check

Low ratings for US president and a rebel cowboy senator running for presidency that promises to shake things up and get rid of the crooks in the white house = check

yeah i would say the stage is set.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I think its too soon for them to make such a move.
The one move that WILL start this war will be the sanctions on Iran. Is there a date set to vote on sanctions? If they do, you bet Iran will TRY to close the Straight. Thats when the SHTF! And you better believe that it will be a relentless attack. This wont be no Iraq war. This will be the true test of our newest and greatest. And I truly feel sorry for the people of Iran. Because you know darn well, that there will be civilian casualties.....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Iran getting VERY close to testing their very first small nuclear bomb. -check-

When they build a few suitcase size nukes then they will give them to terrorists to
attack Israel.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Anyone have a possible date on those sanctions ?
The date will probably be noted in the sad history of mankind
to be the start of WW3

Iran have all the rights to close the oil route
its literaly in the country
they can do whatever they want with this route
its about time they play that card
and show the US what its like to receive a sanctions
edit on 12/29/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Iran getting VERY close to testing their very first small nuclear bomb. -check-

When they build a few suitcase size nukes then they will give them to terrorists to
attack Israel.

Terrorists are Israel!!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join