It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada shipping bomb-grade uranium to U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Glargod

I thought it was Mars Hill, on account of the 10 mile no fly zone around it?

I heard it was an old nuclear silo built in conjunction with America during the cold war in the event of a Eastern attack.

Likely to have several depository in Canada. I only know of CFAD Bedford because I was posted in Halifax.

The Canadian TPTB have been the sheep of the US TPTB for years. IMO, we(Canada) are nothing but a "storage shed" and "puppet" for our friendly neighbor.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

I don't see it that way.

I personally see Canada as an indispensable ally.
Especially in these matters.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

We'd all like to think our relationship with America is that way, but with NAFTA and Harper wanting to let Obama run our country too, it really seems more like we are getting ready to be annexed into America.

The NAU comes to mind, but I'm sure it'll be more specific at some point. We won't let it happen, but I think that's where they are going.

There's a whole lot of land up here that's not being used and if there's one thing they aren't making any more of, it's land. The US is going to need a lot of it.

link   

I second that

link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Max_TO

Also, I fear Canada may be trying to take over the world. One polite gesture at a time. *shivers in fear*

Canada, just one "eh" away from total domination I tell ya.

Says you with the armed up polar bear as an avatar.
Seems we already have you under our mind control control, eh?? Now here, eat this tasty bacon....you will forget everything when you wake up tomorrow.

Sorry man, I just couldn't resist!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I believe that while Canada is among the truest of allies to the US, any such agreements that would erode the sovereignty of Canada and of the US, no matter how close of allies we may be, should never take place.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Agreed.

Trust me, I'm all for a VERY strong partnership with the US, it's done our countries a lot of good in the past.

It's a dependance that I am afraid of. I never want Canada to be at US's beck and call or vice versa.

Although I'm sure we'd gladly take some of those illegals from you all

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Max_TO

Also, I fear Canada may be trying to take over the world. One polite gesture at a time. *shivers in fear*

Canada, just one "eh" away from total domination I tell ya.

edit on 27-12-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

As for this, come to Vancouver when they loose a hockey game, you won't find us very polite

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I believe that while Canada is among the truest of allies to the US, any such agreements that would erode the sovereignty of Canada and of the US, no matter how close of allies we may be, should never take place.

No offense, but we(Canada) belong to the Crown of England. We may suffer from delusional sovereignty syndrome if anything.

We(Canada) are a Crown asset which the Unites States Republic is trying to buy out.

Watch this, the first thing that will happen when Quebec separates is the Atlantic Provinces being bought out by the US LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

What Atlantic Provinces?

Ottawa thinks everything east of Quebec, is Quebec

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

We don't have a nuclear weapons program but we're one of the top ten in the world for uranium/plutonium production. Where do you think most of that goes? There's a reason why Canada still is the foremost in the field of nuclear reactor design. CANDU reactors are still the pre-eminent type of nuclear reactor found throughout the world.

link   

Well, Canada did not directly participate in the Iraq War.

Jean Chretien would have if the UN had sanctioned the action, however.

This is not to say that Canadian soldiers did not fight in the Iraq War. On the contrary. Exchange soldiers participated along side US military personnel in combat actions in Iraq, and have bled with us in Afghanistan since the very beginning.

If Canada was a puppet of the US, or at the constant beck and call Canada would have send more than just a handful of soldiers to Iraq under an already existing Canadian/US soldier exchange program. Without which no Canadian soldier would have served in Iraq.

link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Glargod

What Atlantic Provinces?

Ottawa thinks everything east of Quebec, is Quebec

LOL.......now now there, I'm in NB.. I sure as heck don't consider myself as a Quebequer

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by CALGARIAN

We don't have a nuclear weapons program but we're one of the top ten in the world for uranium/plutonium production. Where do you think most of that goes? There's a reason why Canada still is the foremost in the field of nuclear reactor design. CANDU reactors are still the pre-eminent type of nuclear reactor found throughout the world.

I think that if all nations would focus their resources and energy on making non-military grade R&D, this damned world would be a much better place..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Canada does a very very good job at keeping a low profile. I wonder what deep secrets they hide in there vast expanse.

I can remember back in the 80's the USA was testing cruse missels in Canada's nothren region.
The US and Canada share many a secrets I am sure.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well, Canada did not directly participate in the Iraq War.

Jean Chretien would have if the UN had sanctioned the action, however.

This is not to say that Canadian soldiers did not fight in the Iraq War. On the contrary. Exchange soldiers participated along side US military personnel in combat actions in Iraq, and have bled with us in Afghanistan since the very beginning.

If Canada was a puppet of the US, or at the constant beck and call Canada would have send more than just a handful of soldiers to Iraq under an already existing Canadian/US soldier exchange program. Without which no Canadian soldier would have served in Iraq.

Ironically enough,. We had the first 4 casualties of wars in the theater. AND we suffered casualties at the hand of the US military.

link   
reply to post by Glargod

No offense, but we(Canada) belong to the Crown of England.

I'm aware. But Canada is autonomous nonetheless.

We may suffer from delusional sovereignty syndrome if anything.

Just revolt...What could go wrong?

We(Canada) are a Crown asset which the Unites States Republic is trying to buy out.

I don't quite see it that way. There are globalist interests in Canada and in the US who see the concept of national sovereignty(delusional or actual) as a roadblock to world domination. Not everyone in Canada's government nor that of the US believes this way.

Watch this, the first thing that will happen when Quebec separates is the Atlantic Provinces being bought out by the US LOL

Nah, too cold.

link   
reply to post by Glargod

I live in Moncton Sir, I'm just giving you Harper's state of thinking

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

I remember the incident very clearly. Terribly regrettable.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Glargod

No offense, but we(Canada) belong to the Crown of England.

I'm aware. But Canada is autonomous nonetheless.

We may suffer from delusional sovereignty syndrome if anything.

Just revolt...What could go wrong?

I don't quite see it that way. There are globalist interests in Canada and in the US who see the concept of national sovereignty(delusional or actual) as a roadblock to world domination. Not everyone in Canada's government nor that of the US believes this way.

Nah, too cold.

F 2 U

I hear Australia is pondering being a sovereign republic. That would be a great "slice" to the bloodline's wrist. Kootos to them

Also. Yes.. too friggen cold here

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join