It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada shipping bomb-grade uranium to U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lozzo
Nickleback

I didnt know nickleback was canadian, no wonder I hate them.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Nickleback, Justin Beiber and now this.

You pesky Canadians have got a lot to answer for...

It's a good job you guys gave us William Shatner, otherwise the only cure would be to nuke the lot of you from orbit.

Hmmmm.... I want to argue, but the argument is strong with this one.

We have good ones...really. Check out The Tea Party.
edit on 2011/12/31 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Nickleback, Justin Beiber and now this.

You pesky Canadians have got a lot to answer for...

It's a good job you guys gave us William Shatner, otherwise the only cure would be to nuke the lot of you from orbit.

Hmmmm.... I want to argue, but the argument is strong with this one.

We have good ones...really. Check out The Tea Party.
edit on 2011/12/31 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Canadians also invented Hockey and Basketball, you're welcome.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Alexisonfire. Metric.

But I digress. Such discussions boasting cultural superiority over mere stereotypes is pure ignorance.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Canada shipping bomb-grade uranium to U.S.

ca.news.yahoo.com

MONTREAL - Weapons-grade uranium is quietly being transported within Canada, and into the United States, in shipments the country's nuclear watchdog wants to keep cloaked in secrecy.

A confidential federal memo obtained through the Access to Information Act says at least one payload of spent, U.S.-origin highly enriched uranium fuel has already been moved stateside under a new Canada-U.S. deal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Thank you for this SplitInfinity. I sometimes can't help feeling the U.S. is a big World Bully and that the population looks on Canada with disdain. It is not always easy living in your shadow. However these notions are tempered by the feeling of having a really strong brother with me in the playground who won't tolerate any bullying of me! That's a great feeling too. I have relatives in the States also and would not want to share borders with any other country.

Oh, and I hear you like our beer eh?

As if this was a big deal. Canada and the U.S. are the closest Strategic Partners on the face of the planet and reguardless of other allies such as the U.K. or others....an attack on Canada is considered to be an attack on the U.S.

I have MANY Canadian friends and I always kid them with....How's it feel to be the 51st State? But this is not far from the truth. The population of Canada is small and has been dependent upon the U.S. for protection but the people of the United States would give it gladly!

There are MASSIVE U.S. Military instalations in Canada....HUGE! Just about ever person in New England...where I live has a Canadian family member. The two countries are Blood Brothers. And whether some Canadians like this or not...the two countries will ALWAYS be Military Partners. If you asked anyone in the U.S. what they would do if Canada was ever threatened....they would all say...DEFEND HER!

So...realize what the ties are and how deep the blood relation goes before judging this action. Split Infinity

edit on 2-1-2012 by Caroline13456 because:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Caroline13456

Sorry this is just my 4th post. Messed up. Wanted to say:

Thank you for this SplitInfinity. I sometimes can't help feeling the U.S. is a big World Bully and that the population looks on Canada with disdain. It is not always easy living in your shadow. However these notions are tempered by the feeling of having a really strong brother with me in the playground who won't tolerate any bullying of me! That's a great feeling too. I have relatives in the States also and would not want to share borders with any other country.

Oh, and I hear you like our beer eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join