It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time exist only in Universe,beyond him it's only Light...and God.The Revolving Universe.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
We live in time, everything has a beginning and an end. We feel how time elapses and with it go our lives.
Universe is finite,has edges even if we can see that,but out of no time, there is only light and God.

The light outside universe has no space.Light outside the universe is static it does not have space, is light that does not move, she lives on forever with us and God.

TextAugustine of Hippo wrote that time exists only within the created universe, so that God exists outside time; for God there is no past or future, but only an eternal present; this, of course, would require God to exist only outside the present universe. One need not believe in God in order to hold this concept of eternity: for example[original research?], an atheist mathematician can maintain the philosophical tenet that numbers and the relationships among them exist outside time, and so are in that sense eternal.
source(en.wikipedia.org...

How can finite beings feel infinite?By faith.Big Bang.What if the universe does not expand, maybe we can see only the light travelling to create the illusion of expansion while the Universe is revolving around his axis and we see as an expansion .

The Revolving Universe,the only way to keep matter together,if the Universe is not revolving then everything will collapse.An Universe revolving at speed of light keeping the matter together in equilibrium through his synapses,the black holes.That's why the speed of light is the limit.

The static light of God it's the one to give the energy to Universe to revolve and also give the Time itself as a measure of material world.It's the exchange of light that make us grow old.

This is my Theory.

edit on 26-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: T

What a bunch of baloney

I wish I could have answered your pathetic theory sooner. I definitely would have debunked your junk by the 3rd page. Oh well 7th isn't too late.

Just because everything ,we humans, have experienced in regards to the "beginning and an end" (which is true) , doesn't mean the universe is finite. By saying that ,you are putting your intelligence on the same level as the fools of antiquity stating about the world being flat,,,meaning FINITE.. NOOWW I see where your narrow mindedness comes from. I take it you are a delusional christian.

How do you know our universe has an edge. Even if you can't see it or study it(like you stated). Is it just your blind faith??,,,, OH yes it is blind faith,,,, off course ,,,,I forgot you stated, "there is light and god". Stupid me.

I must say ,so far, your making a very compelling case.lol

I'm willing to bet your not much of reader (with books off course)but you sure have a PHD on wikipedia.

You say, "how can finite beings feel infinite"? What are talking about?

We assume the universe is infinite, because of our constant use of mathematical calculations and powerful telescopes, displaying that the universe is so massive that it must be infinite just for the sake of it. Meaning we are so far behind in technology, math,physic,,,,,human capabilities ;that who cares if we know our universe has an edge or not. We will never know. So your point is very mute. Pointless

The big bang is a theory nothing more. ..A strong theory though,, unlike yours which is weak,,,talking about no pulse

Who care if the universe expands, doesn't or does again. Again its mute. Waste of brain cells.

"Revolving on its axis"? And how do you know this nonsense? Don't bother , I already know,,, its an idea of yours(theory remember)

Black holes are theoretical. You are aware of that right.?

Wow, another theory on why speed of light has a limit. This is just getting better and better. Hollywood is calling!.

"Static light of God"= Blind faith

This is your weak theory that is revolving down the siphon of someone's toilet.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

TextWhat a bunch of baloney
The greatest quality of a speaker is to be contradicted,if there will be one forced voice then we will have dictatorship,if we have debate that is democracy,and one voice.. that is harmony.But we never have all.
edit on 27-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: f

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

TextBlack holes are theoretical
With scientific proof,but what do we know...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Texttheory that is revolving
It's in the right forum.and yes this theory is real,more real then anyone can ever imagine!!.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

TextYou say, "how can finite beings feel infinite"? What are talking about?
To feel the infinite it's a question of awareness,and how close you are to God.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Text"Static light of God"= Blind faith
Yes blind....faith,the freedom of the spirit in face of the eternity.

edit on 27-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: h

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

TextHollywood is calling
What is this..Hollywood?Scientific community?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Who care if the universe expands
Revolving

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

why speed of light has a limit
I think Einstein id better then us!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Waste of brain cells
A Brain is like an Universe with many things inside.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Revolving on its axis
Everything in Universe is revolving on it's axis,even Universe itself!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

This is your weak theory
I thank you for combat my theory with "so strong arguments",but still I have to say,My theory is true..well that is for the future to demonstrate and I assure you my theory will be demonstrated!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

answered your pathetic theory sooner
Thank you for your kind words,for my" pathetic theory",you are a very good contributor to this thread,and I think we have many "points" in common regarding my theory(s),you are very "close" to a great discovery and I hope you find that soon.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

answered your pathetic theory sooner
Thank you for your kind words,for my" pathetic theory",you are a very good contributor to this thread,and I think we have many "points" in common regarding my theory(s),you are very "close" to a great discovery and I hope you find that soon.

Ahhh, your sweet. Your telling me I don't get under skin? . Is your skin made from diamonds? Lol

You crack me up. I got hand it to you, you are very entertaining. But the text thing is so annoying. Jesus man, can't you post all your thoughts together.

What scientific proof is there that black holes exist?

Can you prove the theory of revolving universe with an article or thesis from other humans? No aliens though,,can't have those guys on this thread.

You lost me with the infinite-god thing response. Must be a different tongue thing.

You do know blind faith is much worse than Meth.

Hollywood is who created you. You came from the " Truman Show".

Expanding ,revolving,,, same stuff right... Care to provide any sources??

Einstein died very frustrated so I don't think he could help us with your theory.

We definitely agree about the brain part.

Are you revolving on an axis?
You said everything

You think those were strong arguments? You have not posted with me in the past have you?

I think I am in love with you

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

you are very "close" to a great discovery and I hope you find that soon.
You don't understand but this is no problem.

You are a very intelligent person!

edit on 28-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: l

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

I didn't write that quote.

Its ok,,,its just you and me bud

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I didn't write that quote.
Yes I know that,I didn't made correct choice when I minus post with you!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Time only exists within the mind of man.
God is timeless.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Time only exists within the mind of man
And in the mind of flowers and trees and all the living creatures on this planet.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join