It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time exist only in Universe,beyond him it's only Light...and God.The Revolving Universe.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OP has interesting theory. I have read many new articles that suggest that light has gravitational properties. Also I might add that Time is controlled by the Infinite Light (mean G-d), I have a few examples to suggest this.

First would be Enoch, Where the angels carried Enoch to the literally the end of time. Where Enoch describes a black hole, and the inhabitants where at the bottom of the black hole..forever trapped outside the constraints of time, would be my guess.

Second would be the account of John The Divine, who witnesses a similar event to Enoch. The End of Time, black hole.

I would also like to point out that in early life of earth, the sun was not darkened yet. So therefore the sun shined longer, and hence you had more time for plants and I suspect all life, to grow bigger with sustained periods of sun.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
all this would be fine and dandy if the speed of light really was the limit... but its been broken. so this is a whole nother problem

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Time is time because you have something to compare it to.
If you have no reference then time does not exist.

The same thing with space.
If there was total darkness, no planets, no stars, no reference point then there would be only a "void" no up, down, right or left.
Nothing to reference movement to therefore you could not move.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If there was a god, and he was able to create something like the known universe, then that means he has some sort of thought process. If he has some sort of thought process, that means he too experiences time. It's all just relative....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

We live in time, everything has a beginning and an end. We feel how time elapses and with it go our lives. Universe is finite,has edges even if we can see that,but out of no time, there is only light and God.

I could've SWORN, like really played russian roulette that you were being sarcastic OP.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I am not sure, but I don't think the Universe is revolving, but it is expanding. I don't know if the Singularity still had spin on it before it Banged.
They say everything stops in a Black hole, I don't believe this to be so, as I do not believe everything would stop in a Singularity.simply because if it had really stopped then it could, would never Bang.

The Creator said let there be Light, so the Word came before the Light.

Time the forth dimension, is the movement of a 3 dimensional object thru a 3 dimensional space. If time did not exist everything would be occurring in the same instance.

I hope there is much more to all this, as it seems to depress me when I think about it.

I'm sure there is a plan to all this as there is a order to things, even chaos develops order if you observe it long enough.

What is always left out of these dismal equations these Physics is the Human factor and the effect we will have on the Universe. I would think in some Trillions of years when the Universe in on the verge of it's big Crunch, all things will have been relized and excucted in preperation of the next Bang.

There is a progression of complexity from the very beginning of the Bang, as matter quarks, became atoms, Hydrogen became Helium and so on.

The Universe is still in it's infancy, it would be interesting to see a more mature Universe in a couple of Trillion years.
The Bang has just occurred, by perspective.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It is interesting to read everyone's reply's and views, I just don't see how anyone can be right, we are all having our own realities and experiences and we all think we know what the truth is, but how can we know who is wrong and who is right if everyone is experiencing things differently ? that's why I also feel their can be no world peace, because someone always believes their way to be right, and on top of that have control of things.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I want to believe in a "god" but nope

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegade1179
I want to believe in a "god" but nope
Everyone has his one believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

you were being sarcastic OP
I am not sarcastic just a theory to present,to develop an idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

that means he too experiences time
God experience time in a different way,he is infinite and he create the time.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HeavenWolf

OP has interesting theory
The theory could be expanded but there must be scientific proof and scientific proof can be obtained by the advance of the technology and by observing phenomena unobserved until now.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

but its been broken
I don't see any scientific proof of that.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

The same thing with space
Time and space goes together,you cannot separate them.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
God is presence. God is the present.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
God is presence. God is the present.
Well it is not necessary to see him or hear him,just believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Seeing and hearing is God.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Believing is not enough. Knowing is all.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Believing is not enough. Knowing is all.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)
Acting is All.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If you are looking for God then look at what is looking. What is looking is not found in the past or the future. What is looking is always present and aware.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join