It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time exist only in Universe,beyond him it's only Light...and God.The Revolving Universe.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Awareness is all there is. If i offered you a billion dollars for your awareness would you take it?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by BBalazs

Awareness is all there is. If i offered you a billion dollars for your awareness would you take it?

see above post. i have elaborated.
and to answer your question: no, because unawareness is death.if i was unaware i would be even below a bacteria (that does or doesn't have awareness, depending on definition). what could i do with a million bucks as a bacteria?but surely you can give me a billion bucks?
edit on 27-12-2011 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

I think awareness is not considered by the majority but without it there would be no 'things' seen or known. Awareness is the seer and knower of all 'things'. God is also described this way. Awareness is not a 'thing', like God is not a 'thing'.
Without awareness you say you would be dead, so it is life, it is what animates you, like God.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

I think awareness is not considered by the majority but without it there would be no 'things' seen or known. Awareness is the seer and knower of all 'things'. God is also described this way. Awareness is not a 'thing', like God.

exactly! awareness is a state (of being). we are all aware, for without it we would be dead. there is no way i can tell if god is aware or not, or both at the same time. but since it is a state of being, and god is not a being, but a singularity, i am doubtful he is aware. i stick to what i know: he creates.
god being all encompassing cannot be written down or described, only subjectively. one sees the head of the elephant, one sees the back...causing even more significant problems is the he chooses no form and all form at the same time. we do not know what he is like, what we know and what we can all agree on is the he creates.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Awareness is not memory, awareness is present before the mind writes a script of what has just happened.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

Awareness is not memory, awareness is present before the mind writes a script of what has just happened.

Exactly! Awareness is a state of being! As for what is present and where, I do not know. I know this. Awareness is not memory, it is a state of being.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

God is the only being.
Awareness is not a state, it is knowing, it is being. All states are known by awareness, all states appear to awareness. All 'things' are known by awareness.
You are and you know you are. Are you aware that you are aware?
I know you think awareness is overrated but as humans we are aware that we are aware and science can not tell us what it is. Awareness can not be put under a microscope and be discected but it can be investigated directly.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

God is the only being.
Awareness is not a state, it is knowing, it is being. All states are known by awareness, all states appear to awareness. All 'things' are known by awareness.
You are and you know you are. Are you aware that you are aware?
I know you think awareness is overrated but as humans we are aware that we are aware and science can not tell us what it is. Awareness can not be put under a microscope and be discected but it can be investigated directly.

Exactly! Awareness is not a state! It is a state of being. Yo do not need to know, to be. jellyfish do not know, yet they are.I am very much aware that pretty much everyone is aware including me and my dog too.
science doesn't want to dissect awareness, however one day soon it will create awareness out of nothing.
how do you propose the investigation of awareness, please share your parameters of discovery.

and once again, god is not a being. he doesn't have physical form god is an entity a singularity, entropy and extropy rolled into one. a creator. you are welcome to see him in any form you like, but since he is all encompassing, i doubt you can see him in 1 form.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

God is being everything. God is the image and the seer of the image. The seen and the seer do not ever come alone they come as one.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Science will never create awareness. If the room is already full of awareness how would one see it appear? The room is already full. There is nowhere where awareness isn't.
Awareness is the ground of all being.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

why don't you share your methods for inquiry into awareness?
As for the science part, I have eluded to it more then once. Science can create life, and manipulate it....It is not a stretch to say it will in the future me able to create life from nothing (inanimate objects), but its just my view. I cannot prove it, but neither can you prove the opposite, and all indications point to the possibility of it happening.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

God is being everything. God is the image and the seer of the image. The seen and the seer do not ever come alone they come as one.

god is everything and nothing at the same time. what follows from singularity are aspects of him.god is not an image as nothing doesn't have an image, and the image of everything also cannot exist as such.they existed as 1 point at one point and now have converged to be aspects of him. therefore all image is just that, an image, and a fragment.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

God is everything and nothing indeed. It is the nothing that sees and it is the every 'thing' that is seen. The seen and the seer never appear alone they come as one.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

God is everything and nothing indeed. It is the nothing that sees and it is the every 'thing' that is seen. The seen and the seer never appear alone they come as one.

they do not come and and they do not go, as they have no agenda or use for such things. the are. more precisely god was, god is, god will be. or alternatively i am what i am. nothing more, nothing less. i for one cannot be certain of much else, other then he creates (and seems to enjoy it).

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

The seen and the seer never appear alone they come as one.
(not come and go).
The seer/knower has to be present for the seen to be seen.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

There is nothing but God. God is the image that is seen. The image can not appear without an observer, the observer and the image can not appear separately they come as one package. It is the same as, there can be no selling without buying and no buying without selling. It is one.
'Man' is 'man'ufactured from that image. Man 'thinks' itself separate from the image of God. At no point is man separate from the image of God ever. The image of God is made of light, see it is light now, not dark, there is light 'now', presently.
The past and future are in darkness, they are not here now.
If something is not here now then it does not exist.

The human condition is to believe the darkness, to believe in things that do not exist, things like time. Come and play in Gods playground which is right here and right now in the light of presence.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

if gods image (which does not exist) doesn't exist without an observer (no relevance), then where we cannot see into the stars and beyond, there is no god, right? so when we couldn't see to say the pluto, it didn't exist. once we can see there, it magically manifests? thats something to believe in...interesting, a little bit caveman like, but interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Time appears presently.
Yes,but when we look at the stars we can see the the past and the future,in the same time.

Time is relative... when you look at stars you are observing their ancient appearance by the amount of "time" it took for the light to reach your location. This is not the past or the future, but the present from our perspective.

As other's have said, time is a man made description of an observable event. We are stuck in the 'present' with time, and we would be stuck in the 'present' without time.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I like this take on time too:

The Mystery of Time (Chapter from A New Concept of the Universe by Walter Russell)

When we think of matter, we should think of the thought waves that created it. Likewise, we must think of time as accumulation of thought waves.

Thought-waves accumulate into cycles upon countless cycles in the forming of bodies. As thought-waves add density and other mass dimensions to the bodies they create, they also add time by lengthening the time intervals to repeat that body.

Thought-waves "store up" time as they store up mass. Bodies of matter are "wound up" thought-waves. The time consumed to polarize a thought-wave cycle is so incredibly fast that its reproductive frequencies reach out through the universe at the rate of about 2,000 miles in one-hundredth of a second. When they wind up into masses of waves to create bodies, they slow down their respective frequencies and thus lengthen their cycle of growth and decay in proportion to the mass of thought-waves which have been wound up into a formed body.

Thought-waves which create a body of sound must unwind their accumulations. That also takes time. the sound of a pistol shot is a body of accumulated thought-waves. These must unwind and rewind before they can reporduce a sound body. For this reason the sound can reproduce itself only 1100feet away from its source in one second, while the thought-wave of its source can circle the earth seven times in one second.

The growth-decay-life-death cycle of a tree well exemplifies this principle. Fifty years of time may be consumed during one period of accumulating thought-wave patterns by unfolding from its seed, and voiding them by refolding the record of those patterns back into their seed.

Life-death cycles of insect bodies vary from minutes to months. Animal life-death cycles reach into the centuries, while thought-wave accumulations of solar and nebular systems reach into the hundreds of billions of years for one vibration frequency which is one life-death cycles.

Periods of gestation likewise lengthen in duration in proportion to the accumulation of the recordings of thought-wave patterns upon other thought-wave patterns which produce complex bodies.

All other cycles within cycles likewise vary in similar proportions, cycles such as respiration, pulse, sleep, digestion and other frequencies of repetition.

The fact of importance to know in relation to vibration frequencies is that no matter how complex the formed body may be, and no matter how great its duration of time, the process of growth of every cycle is the same without the slightest variation. Every growing thing must pass through nine stages in this three-dimensional universe of time motion from zero of its beginning to its zero ending.

Every cycle is a complete octave wave-- and every octave wave is a series of eight tones, the amplitude tone being two, united as one, and an inert gas --- the total being 9.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
I was watching TV last month....lol I know......and I saw a special about the formation of the universe....they argued that time didnt exist before the big bang that created everything..since there was no matter or energy as we know it....they also stated that the universe could have poped up out of no where without energy or anything as the catalyst.....so they argued no God.,.....(stephen hawking) said that

your statement reminded me of string theory where as the math starts to add up it only starts to make sense when other universes are included, the numbers escape me presently but according to string theory mathematicians 7 or more universes must exist for complex math to work. I cant see one time line fitting our multiverses and wonder if stephen hawkings has seen these new findings when he made that statement.
saying we live in a universe is correct but its simply not the whole picture of reality.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: wording

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
When my mind wonders on this subject, I allways envision God opening a giant hour glass and taking a grain of sand and throwing it into a huge pond. each grain of sand he tosses would be like a universe making its own ripples in the pond. I think science called our grain of sand a "cosmic egg".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join