It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is The Dirtiest Most Negative Campaigner Of All Republican Candidates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Do not mess with the second coming of Christ...The Messiah...Ron Paul..

These fools actually think when he gets in everything will change..when in fact there is no way in hell he is going to get in...the majority of Americans do not support him.

Of course you will show me polls..or whatever..but who takes the polls...a lot of Ron Paul supporters trying to make him look good.

He is just another politician telling people what they want to hear...and the sheep are falling for it.

If by some miracle..he gets in...if he actually does try to do what he says..he cannot do so without support..unless you want him to dictate..

edit on 25-12-2011 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Ron Paul’s most humorous and lying ad has to be this one where he attacks Rick Perry and proclaims his eternal love for Ronald Reagan. Ron Paul has not been consistent in his love for Reagan.

When the hell did Reagan gain the status of a deity? Ron Paul has always been upfront on how he feels about Reagan. He like his ideals but hated is execution. Its all on Paul's website.

Anyways thanks OP, after clicking the link I feel like I ended up on Obama's watch list.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Mod Note:

OK, I know the issue of Ron Paul is sensitive. Whether you're for him, or against him... Passions run amok however you feel.

But...

The attacks upon other members will stop. Right now.

The issue being discussed is whether or not Ron Paul is a dirty player.

Not the thread starter, or any other member.

Got it? So glad.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
for the love of god, close these pointless ron paul smear threads

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Were you loved growing up? it seems that you go against whoever the majority go with just to get attention and annoy people.sad.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Ok....I get it...you are not a fan of Ron Paul. I am curious...who do you support for the Republican nomination?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So WRONG! I will post back with my new thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-12-2011 by ImmortalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

On man you are on the wrong site for this type of propaganda, this drivel might work on sites like Red State, but not on ATS, even your Avatar, just WOW.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Very entertaining thread when you're not from the US.
The OP's source sounds as if it was written by a miffed teenager.
And than some hardcore fans take it even further.
Threatening someone on the internet...oh my

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by TinfoilTP

I don't believe that we need to resort to muck-raking like this to make a point about RP.

I doubt he's racist or a dirty campaigner.

I'm just convinced that he's part of the status quo like Obama, etc. Why doesn't he run as an independent? Why stick with the Rethuglican Party?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by Destinyone

I prefer to fight for my own rights and freedoms.

No politician out there can or will.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm not American, but all of you that oppose Ron Paul are...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I will report you as a political troll/baiter and I ask my fellow posters and readers to do the same. It's absurd that the OP keeps posting his diatribe about dr. Ron Paul as if he gets paid to slander the good an.

In case you did not notice OP; your source may not include Ron Paul as legitimate(stupid stupid economic decision) but the rest of the internet is Paul's place. Kindly get lost and travel back to America's racist years...I heard through the grapevine you are an avid racist.

Quid pro quo.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by Domo1

I was asked to leave by a gung-ho, wanna-be moderator and RP supporter.

How can ATS condone this behavior?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by InfoKartel

If you advocate censoring such threads, then you are part of the problem.

So much for defending the freedoms of people when you also want to ban/censor those with opposing viewpoints.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Because most of the Mod's support Ron Paul and tend to be Right wing. You know that, why even ask?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by antonia

Good for them. But, this is not a right-wing political site.

This is ATS. Instead of threads about conspiracies, I see 100s of threads either for or against RP.

I will re-think my reasons for posting here.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Wow. The Dr. has been having some negative news about him lately huh. Isn't it convenient that when he is soaring in the polls, and the mass media now reaslizes they can no longer shut him up, they accuse him of things such as being a racist, and this BS article that the OP is talking about. Let me ask you this, who is a better candidate than Paul? I'm convinced people are hired to spread disinformation on this site. Sickening.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Ok....I get it...you are not a fan of Ron Paul. I am curious...who do you support for the Republican nomination?

Hey all.....notice that my question has not been answered...I'm just saying. Wouldn't most want to know what candidate the author of this thread is for?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by antonia

Good for them. But, this is not a right-wing political site.

This is ATS. Instead of threads about conspiracies, I see 100s of threads either for or against RP.

I will re-think my reasons for posting here.

While you're right about ATS not being a right-wing political site, ATS is more than "threads about conspiracies." Look at the mere number of forums and topics, its hardly a site devoted conspiracies.

If you're rethinking your motives for posting on ATS, that might be a good idea if all you're looking for is "threads about conspiracies."

Did I misunderstand you? Just asking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join