It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is The Dirtiest Most Negative Campaigner Of All Republican Candidates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
haters gonna hate lol

Yes and the good doctor is all about mud slinging.
He is the least positive campaigner of the GOP field, this will turn off moderates from voting for him along with every minority now that he is universally known as a racist.

We will see...all you have posted here is your spin and take on the matter...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Is your guy dropping in the polls or something or is he already in the seat? Just asking is all.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I can use your name anytime I want. Once I know your name I can print material with your name on it. Call you editor, whatever. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing can be done. All you can do is deny it's you, deny the material and move on.

Anything I do, won't be funded by you.

On the other side of the coin, I get hired to write a letter and decide to put all my personal bias in it and publish it and manage to sneak it by the editors. What I decide to write is racist. They publish it without review, trusting the employee.
Now my boss is considered racist for lack of any action on his part. Does this mean he is in fact racist?
Nope, it does not. All it means is he didn't oversee that writing, and through whatever in-action it got published. If there is guilt from the boss, it's the guilt of not overseeing things completely. However, it's good to show trust in employees. Sometimes you just get screwed and it's not your fault and perception will always be skewed.

Your problem is you got blinders on and hate this man therefore will argue that any situation turns him guilty no matter what. It's like arguing with a 5 year old, non-constructive waste of time.

Happy Holidays and good luck spreading your biased opinion about a subject you know very little about. I mean, it's not like YOU broke the news, you just jumped the bandwagon.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

haters gonna hate lol

He is the least positive campaigner of the GOP field, this will turn off moderates from voting for him along with every minority now that he is universally known as a racist.

"positive" campaigning? wtf is that? hah
you know that the presidential "race" is a competition right?

go post on godlikeproductions or something, just leave

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This website is a complete joke and the content is even funnier.

According to this site, Ron Paul is

Ron Paul is the dirtiest and most negative campaigner in the 2012 Republican race for president. Ron Paul has gone negative since day one. He has lied. He has smeared. He has distorted. Ron Paul has so much dirt in his past, he’s hoping the dirt he throws will distract everyone from his dirt.

What I do like about the site is that not only will say it.. they will offer proof.

Ready for the proof?

First on the list, Ron Paul supporters were "very rude to Rudy Giuliani on a ferry boat ride". Rude how? Well it comes with a video.

So chanting Ron Paul on a boat that Rudy Giuliani is also on is considered rude?

This whole thing is a joke, this thread is a joke, im going go watch football and take a nap on the couch.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

haters gonna hate lol

"positive" campaigning? wtf is that? hah
you know that the presidential "race" is a competition right?

go post on godlikeproductions or something, just leave

Here come the Paul fanatics wishing people with opposing views would just disapear.
At the very least fomulate an argument which expresses a mere shred of you undieing devotion.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
These people trying to attack the honest doctor are seriously misguided, lol. Dont they know by now that its totally back firing on them

The more they strike him down the stromger he gets, its brilliant

I do feel sorry for those that attack him though. Afterall, to try and smear someone like this using dirty tricks does show what these people are like. These people that try to smear a good name are the same sick kiddy fiddlers who would be happy to work for the TSA molesting children.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

I can use your name anytime I want. Once I know your name I can print material with your name on it. Call you editor, whatever. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing can be done. All you can do is deny it's you, deny the material and move on.

Anything I do, won't be funded by you.

On the other side of the coin, I get hired to write a letter and decide to put all my personal bias in it and publish it and manage to sneak it by the editors. What I decide to write is racist. They publish it without review, trusting the employee.
Now my boss is considered racist for lack of any action on his part. Does this mean he is in fact racist?
Nope, it does not. All it means is he didn't oversee that writing, and through whatever in-action it got published. If there is guilt from the boss, it's the guilt of not overseeing things completely. However, it's good to show trust in employees. Sometimes you just get screwed and it's not your fault and perception will always be skewed.

Your problem is you got blinders on and hate this man therefore will argue that any situation turns him guilty no matter what. It's like arguing with a 5 year old, non-constructive waste of time.

Happy Holidays and good luck spreading your biased opinion about a subject you know very little about. I mean, it's not like YOU broke the news, you just jumped the bandwagon.

Nah, stolen identity is a crime.
Welcome to the real world.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I wonder to myself if people really want another politician to be the next POTUS. Ron Paul was a physician long before he was a politician. That alone speaks volumes of his morals.

I have to believe he genuinely wanted to help people. And the best way to do that would be as President as he has lived long enough to see the decline of the US under rule of dirty politicians looking for the best way to get a quick buck.

Do we want another war? Gingrich and Romney have both stated Iran had to be dealt with. Along with the other candidates, yet Ron Paul sees how pointless the wars are. As many Americans should have realized by now while they go about their lives, people in other countries are being killed, their homes destroyed, families broken and displaced. All to take out the "bad guys", while those same people are removing freedoms with fear.

People need to wake up to the fact that decades of the same thing over and over again we are not advancing as a species. The 70s and 80s were really times of advancement. Internet, computers, all the things we take for granted today and use all the time are technologies 3 or 4 decades old. Not saying its the same but its really the same tech with improvements. Maybe its time to come out with the "next best thing" that can help the entire planet. If all the money spent on wars in the last decade were put to use other than taking out human life. Maybe we would realize fighting and killing are counter productive and denying ourselves the chance to live our lives instead of living day to day in fear of what tomorrow may bring.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
These people trying to attack the honest doctor are seriously misguided, lol. Dont they know by now that its totally back firing on them

The more they strike him down the stromger he gets, its brilliant

I do feel sorry for those that attack him though. Afterall, to try and smear someone like this using dirty tricks does show what these people are like. These people that try to smear a good name are the same sick kiddy fiddlers who would be happy to work for the TSA molesting children.

So now according to Ron Paul supporters any opposition are to be equated with child mollesters?

Thanks for proving the point of this whole thread. Your Mud is viscious and represents an example of Ron Paul supporters being the most vile in the GOP field.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

hey man, just stop while you're ahead. you're going to ruin your reputation here too quick and you won't be able to make any credible posts in the future...

so just change your avatar, and lay low for a while, THEN you can troll back in here with some garbage about Ron and we can do this over again, if you want.

otherwise, just leave.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Its funny ,how i see a lot of Anti ronpaul's threads from last week,

Just stop feeding the obvious
. Let the thread die without replies

Don't bring these kind of threads to top.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I gotta laugh at how many of you took the troll bait.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

haters gonna hate lol

im a moderate and a minority and i'm still voting for him. So i'm living proof you don't know what you're talking about

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
First of all, all politicians are worthless. Let's start there, ok? If you think otherwise you need to wake up.

The only candidate and politician that provides any hope that this country could turn itself around is Ron Paul, which is why, of course, he cannot win. Let's face it.

All they want to do is fill is their pockets with cash and agendas...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
First of all, all politicians are worthless. Let's start there, ok? If you think otherwise you need to wake up.

The only candidate and politician that provides any hope that this country could turn itself around is Ron Paul, which is why, of course, he cannot win. Let's face it.

All they want to do is fill is their pockets with cash and agendas...

Yeh i agree with you there. and sure ron paul might not be "god in the flesh", but damn he sure is a step in the right direction. It's crazy how people like the op would rather continue down a road of destruction rather than atleast making a step in the right direction bc they don't agree with him on every single thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The OP's main criticism is that Ron Paul slings mud around the room...

The OP is hypocritical.

So am I now, but I can't vote for Ron from overseas so I'll allow it

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Here come the Paul fanatics wishing people with opposing views would just disapear.
At the very least fomulate an argument which expresses a mere shred of you undieing devotion.

Actually I do not wish you guys would disappear at all. I LOVE how you Anti Paul peoples are plastering these stories all over ATS and I am a Paul supporter.

So why do I love it?

Because most of these threads are totally laughable. You guys are exposing yourselves and I do not find it a coincidence that for the exception of one poster, you have all registered this year.

So what does your registration date have to do with anything? Well it is an election year and those of us who have been around for other elections know that posters who come in here and really reach and go out of their way to slam and discredit ONE particular Candidate usually suddenly stop posting once that Candidate is eliminated.

The idea of people being paid to post on message boards and forums is not a new one. As a matter of fact, it has been done before. In China it is known as the 50 cent party and the US has also been suspected of doing the exact same thing US uses internet to sway public opinion

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
its because all of the other candidates have put themselves on the golden platform without anything to back it up.

Ron paul is simply calling them out for what they are. bringing them down a couple notches, where they SHOULD be.

where is your thread on gingrichs inability to hold a marriage or taking funds, or Romneys $10,000 bet with perry? you didn't make those because you want to either stir the pot for yourself, or for us.

this type of thread benefits paul's supporters the most, because it shows the amount of people willing to defend the guy, and the facts to back up what he's saying.

you can't hide, or silence the truth for very long before it inevitably blows up in your face
edit on 24-12-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This thread is very amusing. I love that the die hard supporters won't even listen to someone with an opposing viewpoint. Telling the OP to leave for voicing an opinion and insinuating he is a child molester is pathetic. Successful troll is wildly successful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join