It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal : What Ron Paul Thinks of America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yep, they have sunk that low.

What Ron Paul Thinks of America

It seemed improbable that the best-known American propagandist for our enemies could be near the top of the pack in the Iowa contest, but there it is. Ron Paul's supporters are sure of one thing: Their candidate has always been consistent—a point Dr. Paul himself has been making with increasing frequency. It's a thought that comes up with a certain inevitability now in those roundtables on the Republican field. One cable commentator genially instructed us last Friday, "You have to give Paul credit for sticking to his beliefs." He was speaking, it's hardly necessary to say, of a man who holds some noteworthy views in a candidate for the presidency of the United States. One who is the best-known of our homegrown propagandists for our chief enemies in the world. One who has made himself a leading spokesman for, and recycler of, the long and familiar litany of charges that point to the United States as a leading agent of evil and injustice, the militarist victimizer of millions who want only to live in peace.

Look at that rhetoric... This is basically saying he's a traitor, without calling him outright a traitor.

The Wall Street Journal should be boycotted for writing such garbage...
edit on 24-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Byrd because: Edited to reflect correct title of the story.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Its more of 'the powers that be' machine smear attack against Ron Paul. They are really scared of this guy. He isn't playing by their rules and yet the people like him. He may do an end run around TPTB. I think they are scared of him. (and I think Carl Rove is probably beat red and jumping up and down in a fit like a Mexican jumping bean!
)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It seemed improbable that the best-known of American propagandists for our enemies could be near the top of the pack in the Iowa contest, but there it is.

Accusing him of being a propagandist for America's enemies

Most of Dr. Paul's supporters, of course, don't actually imagine he can become president.

Painting Paul's supporters as faithless and short-lived yet they are probably amongst the most enthustiastic of voters

Some in Iowa are reportedly now taking a look at Dr. Paul, now risen high in the polls there. He has plenty of money for advertising and is using it, and some may throw their support to him, if only as protest votes.

The large majority of the money from his campaign is from his voters... Protest votes??

What a garbage piece of journalism. This zionist scumbag is only scared that America going to stop providing white-phosphorus for kids in Gaza on behalf of Israel
edit on 24-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
LOL I would like to remind people that it does not matter what TPTB mud slingers attack next when it comes to Ron Paul. He is quoting all the right things to be the only hope out of TPTB mess be it just words or not. So be him good or bad he will grow and short from assassination they cant stop him. They lost as soon as the recession hit so any one who was an outsider of capital hill has all they need to rally support. We could do with a Ron Paul here in Britain

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Its the only thing they can do. Try to spin his beliefs and his preachings against him. Try to implant negative thoughts into the sheeple who only get their news from MSM, whom also, I may add.....believe that all of the wars we are in are 'just'.

The intelligent people will see right through this rhetoric. If this is all they can come up with to use against, along with the BS racist sentiments, then he will be fine.

On a different note...what are the other GOP candidates thinking? Im sure they realize that their views do really resonate with the American populace anymore. Then again...maybe not.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
since when did the wall st. journal start competing with
the onion?
this article made me laugh, they are scared and desperate.
edit on 24-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I will never take anything the wall street journal says seriously ever again.

This kind of reporting doesn't mean anything to me except the discredition of the journal...

Which I fosee, will happen to all media groups if they dont side with the people..they simply won't be taken as a genuine news outlet, and instead finally be seen as nwo propagandists they are.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

"and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care,.. about the red,white,and blue dck that's being rammed up their a**"!!!" -G. Carlin

Remember Lyndon Larouche? that crazy man who advised criminals "to go for the headshot"?

"what was that about not learning the lessons of history? *MMmmrff... GULP!, i forget...what's on TV tonight? --Homo consumer americanus [spoken through a mouthful of tortured beef burger and tricolor Slurpee]

yet more proof that democracy can only be practiced by Superior Beings.

not many Bridges to the Superman to be found in the USA.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This tripe is beginning to make me sick. Can you say character assassination? My God.

This guy is more a PATRIOT than any of the other candidates.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's coming folks. The smear campaign is ratcheting up. As it becomes clear, Ron Paul, due to sticking to his principals for his long career in politics, has very little mud to sling, they will be making mud out of thin air, in hopes it will stick to him.

The people afraid of him just don't get it. Common folk, the ones scrimping to pay bills, and feed their families, are actually relating to Paul's message. What RP has to say resonates with them.

What used to be the comfortable middle class of America, now an almost extinct slice of society, they are opening their eyes. They've been taxed almost into oblivion, and now, are seeing Paul as the only candidate who is standing up for them.

TPTB, haven't a clue just how powerful desperate people can be. They are starting to feel the heat of dismissing such a huge segment of a populous that was the back bone of this once great Nation.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

1- Accusing him of being a propagandist for America's enemies

2- What a garbage piece of journalism. This zionist scumbag is only scared that America going to stop providing white-phosphorus for kids in Gaza on behalf of Israel

1-the better to render him unto the Guantanamo of Oblivion

2- the real "racism" they're worried about

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

1- Accusing him of being a propagandist for America's enemies

2- What a garbage piece of journalism. This zionist scumbag is only scared that America going to stop providing white-phosphorus for kids in Gaza on behalf of Israel

1-the better to render him unto the Guantanamo of Oblivion

2- the real "racism" they're worried about

1- Haha for what ? Defending the American constitution? Voting against unjust, undeclared wars? Addressing the root causes of certain issues like 911 instead of war-mongering as a response ?

2- Theres nothing racist about it, I despise zionism and I dont support what they do. I have many jewish friends and I'm only calling out what I see is wrong and not based on where its from

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I think the Wall Street Journal probably hasn't realized that an obvious troll is obvious.

Just as more and more people are waking up to the corruption and propaganda throughout the media, the Wall Street Journal is playing Russian Roulette with their credibility

Way to go WSJ - you've just convinced another few thousand people that you're just another corrupt mouthpiece of whoever is wealthy enough to take you out to dinner and not expect a grope in the back of the cab.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Make sure you all leave a nice comment on their comment board! I did.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well well ! The accusations from Rabinowitz aren't over! She goes so far to say many of Ron Paul's followers are neo Nazi's

]Rabinowitz interview

At the 3:52 mark

The numbers of people who have been attracted to Ron Paul unmistakebly represent the breed of Neo Nazi's and others.. [cut off]
Dorothy Rabinowitz

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporter: Wall Street Journal is a traitor.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well well ! The accusations from Rabinowitz aren't over! She goes so far to say many of Ron Paul's followers are neo Nazi's

]Rabinowitz interview

At the 3:52 mark

The numbers of people who have been attracted to Ron Paul unmistakebly represent the breed of Neo Nazi's and others.. [cut off]
Dorothy Rabinowitz

I think she's just outed herself as a propagandist for Israel.
Maybe she's after the job of their top propagandist, that Mark Regev fella we all see trollied out whenever Israel does something the world doesn't like? That guy is so full of BS I can barely watch him speaking without throwing things at my TV.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If my subscription was not free, I'd cancel it.
As it is I like the coupons on Saturday though it is usually half what other newspapers have, and it makes good landscaping fabric in the spring. I always pick mine up and save them m-f, if everything collapses I can use them for TP.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
One commenter on the wsj board had an interesting point.
The people of jewish persuasion in our media LOVE to advocate who america should bomb next. Jews make up roughly 2% of the US population, yet only .002% of our military.
I just love how eager they are to advocate sending someone elses children to do what they wont do diplomatically. And of course the reason they cant solve anything diplomatically is because any time someone disagrees, they get labelled an antisemite, which then turns off any chance for real talks to occur. Watch for it when i get "quoted" in this thread

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Point out what the WSJ said that is untrue.

And how about changing the thread title...it is an outright lie and attempting to spread mis-information.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join