It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal : What Ron Paul Thinks of America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I agree with all that is being posted on this thread about Dr. Paul and MSM repeatedly reporting ignorant/misleading information, but keep in mind that this is on Wall Street Journal's Opinion page. Its Dorothy Rabinowitz's opinion, nothing more and that's my opinion.

Merry Christmas to all!

rgs

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow... some bold comments from WSJ.

Would they dare ever run a 180 degree spin story about anyone other than Dr. Paul? Very doubtful.

WSJ + CNN = Total Crap. I am going to throw ABC and MSNBC in with them as well.

Does it seem that Dr. Paul is really getting the fairest shake on FOX NEWS? Really hard to believe but I do believe it is true.

Would have never thought this before but I hold Fox News currently above all others.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There's a saying about catching flak while being over the target.

Ron Paul is dropping bombs on the power structure like nobody else this century.

They're running so scared they're desperate.

Keep shining the lights on these roaches.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by whisperindave
reply to post by Vitchilo

yeah, he's a traitor and worse, a terrorist.

Buzzwords without context or evidence.

He's incited people to violence, fear of other races and nations (like Israel)

Citation needed on that one

and basically blames all the woes of this country on a "Big Government" of which he is as a congressman, an integral part!

A "Congress" was here since the founding of our nation. "Big Government" is not the same as Government.

he has been bought and sold over and over again and works not for the American People, but rather for violent and insane groups like the John Birch Society and the NeoNazis.

Valid Citation needed. With sources.

He doesn't understand his own position in the problematic "broken" politics of the country, because he's sucking the blood right out of the nation like a damned vampire!

Have no idea what that's about as it sounds like a drunken rant, but I digress

He is too extreme to be President. Period. His so-called "good ideas" are not his, they are stolen.

This is getting weird now. From who? And in reality majority of ideas are 'stolen', used, improved upon, etc.

He lied about not knowing what was written in his newsletter, because HE wrote those words!

Empirical evidence needed for such a bold claim.

He didn't hire anyone. I've read his stuff. it all sounds exactly like how he speaks now.

You sound like you loathe him yet you're an expert at reading "his stuff". Are you a masochist?

he is a 1% who has not one iota of care for the 99% and rather s*cks the c*cks of the Koch bros.

Citation and sources for his links to the Koch Bros.....please...thank you

and other corporate Johns...because he's a whore as well. Screw him. Screw his racist ideals and screw his monied interests.

In other words....blah blah blah I hate Ron Paul? Oh and, please explain how he's a "Corporate Whore". This ought to be good.
edit on 25-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

"Remember Lyndon Larouche? that crazy man who advised criminals "to go for the headshot"?

Larouche never said that. G. Gordon Liddy, right wing radio talk show host and Watergate criminal, stated it when discussing ATF agents. It was in reference to Waco and Ruby Ridge.

"Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests."
G. Gordon Liddy, radio show, 8/26/94

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread but I feel it is just as relevant here.
It also echos the sentiment of other posters.

What I love is the fact that the MSM is doing what they MUST do in order to appease their overlords and by so doing, they are inadvertantly exposing themselves for what they truely are and what thier true agenda is really all about.

It couldn't be MORE in your face.
It is almost a Saturday Night Live skit at this point.
These talking heads have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how insanely rediculous they sound by trying to discredit/ignore this fine example of an American Patriot.

The longer this plays out the more disturbingly funny this becomes.
It is almost like a train wreck that you just can't look away from.
I find myself tuning into MSM just to watch them play out their scripted roles with straight faces.
It really is quite amusing.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

yeah, he's a traitor and worse, a terrorist. He's incited people to violence, fear of other races and nations (like Israel) and basically blames all the woes of this country on a "Big Government" of which he is as a congressman, an integral part! he has been bought and sold over and over again and works not for the American People, but rather for violent and insane groups like the John Birch Society and the NeoNazis. And yeah, I'm scared of the guy! He doesn't understand his own position in the problematic "broken" politics of the country, because he's sucking the blood right out of the nation like a damned vampire! He is too extreme to be President. Period. His so-called "good ideas" are not his, they are stolen. And he doesn't think any of them through. He lied about not knowing what was written in his newsletter, because HE wrote those words! He didn't hire anyone. I've read his stuff. it all sounds exactly like how he speaks now. he is a 1% who has not one iota of care for the 99% and rather s*cks the c*cks of the Koch bros. and other corporate Johns...because he's a whore as well. Screw him. Screw his racist ideals and screw his monied interests.

You, my friend have just initiated yourself into a very elite club.
MY FOE LIST!
WHY??

Not because I hate you or your views piss me off but because of my firm belief that as we speak there are very real flesh and blood human beings who receive a paycheck for doing exactly what YOU are doing in this thread.
I will be monitoring your posts for further extremely polarizing and propagana charged sentiments which are sure to lead the weaker minded umoungst our ranks astray.

On the other hand there is the slight possibility that you were serious and actually believe the crap that is falling out of your mouth.
In that case, I am truely sorry for your family. My condolences.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

It seemed improbable that the best-known of American propagandists for our enemies could be near the top of the pack in the Iowa contest, but there it is.

Accusing him of being a propagandist for America's enemies

Most of Dr. Paul's supporters, of course, don't actually imagine he can become president.

Painting Paul's supporters as faithless and short-lived yet they are probably amongst the most enthustiastic of voters

Some in Iowa are reportedly now taking a look at Dr. Paul, now risen high in the polls there. He has plenty of money for advertising and is using it, and some may throw their support to him, if only as protest votes.

The large majority of the money from his campaign is from his voters... Protest votes??

What a garbage piece of journalism. This zionist scumbag is only scared that America going to stop providing white-phosphorus for kids in Gaza on behalf of Israel
edit on 24-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

Ask Ron Paul who was responsible for the 9/11/2001 attacks? His own words will condemn him.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
isn't weird how much America loves having enemies?

enough that when someone wants to build some bridges, they are right there with the C4, ready for a demo

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This article made a new subsriber out of me.
Great stuff, in a world where the fanatics will call you a traitor for questioning Ron Paul, an actual longstanding publication has the fortitude to push it right back at them.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

You are obviously a paid shill from Romney or maybe even CENTCOM... you really are that obvious and obviously a MORON.

You should be banned for the obviously trollish/shill crap you just posted.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If you live in the US and you want Ron Paul as your president than you need to stop talking and start acting or you can forget it. The Murdoch Media machine is very good at destroying people, politicians and entire governments.

In the past few years the Murdochs neverending lies and spin has managerd to removed a sitting prime minister in Australia, install their candidate of choice in Great Britain, and now they are going to ensure their candidate wins in the US.

You need to act and you need to act now. Don't just sit behind your computer with your fingers crossed hoping it all works out, get out there and start campaigning for Ron Paul and telling people why he is the man for the job and help open peoples eyes to the media lies and manipulation.

Furthermore, Ron Paul supporters should choose one of these media outlets as a target and Boycott them. Hit them where it hurts because at the end of the day they are all businesses that need people to watch, buy or listen to them so they can sell advertising. You can even play one against the other by complaining to one about the other. If they get enough complaints about a rivals Ron Paul coverage they will see it as an opportunity and give more favourable coverage of RP.

Be loud.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
More On the Writer in other words, she and will always be a pro John McCain fan lady war monger.

In 1999, Rabinowitz wrote an editorial in the Wall Street Journal about Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas woman who alleged that then President Bill Clinton had raped her.[12] Rabinowitz took the woman's story at face value, writing "To encounter this woman, to hear the details of her story and the statements of the corroborating witnesses, was to understand that this was in fact an event that took place." The allegations were originally reported by NBC's Lisa Meyers. False claims that Rabinowitz apologized for this story were later circulated and appeared in Wikipedia. She never apologized rting.[13] She also wrote approvingly of Republican presidential candidate John McCain in both the 2000[14] and 2008 U.S. presidential elections.[15][16]

She also wrote approvingly of Republican presidential candidate John McCain in both the 2000 and in 2008

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

yeah, he's a traitor and worse, a terrorist. He's incited people to violence, fear of other races and nations (like Israel) and basically blames all the woes of this country on a "Big Government" of which he is as a congressman, an integral part! he has been bought and sold over and over again and works not for the American People, but rather for violent and insane groups like the John Birch Society and the NeoNazis. And yeah, I'm scared of the guy! He doesn't understand his own position in the problematic "broken" politics of the country, because he's sucking the blood right out of the nation like a damned vampire! He is too extreme to be President. Period. His so-called "good ideas" are not his, they are stolen. And he doesn't think any of them through. He lied about not knowing what was written in his newsletter, because HE wrote those words! He didn't hire anyone. I've read his stuff. it all sounds exactly like how he speaks now. he is a 1% who has not one iota of care for the 99% and rather s*cks the c*cks of the Koch bros. and other corporate Johns...because he's a whore as well. Screw him. Screw his racist ideals and screw his monied interests.

Such a HATEFUL Diatribe against ANY OTHER Human Being Boarders on Insanity IMO . You Sir , need Help !........

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Amazing how they use propagandist two times in one paragraph. And I may be wrong but isn't the "cable commentator" Jay Leno or Jon Stewart? I think both have said similar things. Does the wall street journal believe their readers dont know who either one of those guys are?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by whisperindave

You are obviously a paid shill from Romney or maybe even CENTCOM... you really are that obvious and obviously a MORON.

You should be banned for the obviously trollish/shill crap you just posted.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

This is the typical attitude and response seen in every thread on ATS where anyone dares question anything about the deity known as Ron Paul. Then they pull out the tactic of uncivil discourse to get the threads shut down when they see too much negative Ron Paul sentiment. I, for one, can't wait for the epic crybaby rage coming when he loses.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Yeah right. Ron Paul is no deity, but he's a god compared to all the other scum running for the election.

And people aren't mad if you criticize Ron Paul on ACTUAL ISSUES, with ARGUMENTS, not some BS piece of propaganda like whisperindave did on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join