It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal : What Ron Paul Thinks of America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Wall Street Journal is a Rupert Murdoch rag, and he is using his News Corp. to push the GOP establishment candidate (and that ain't Ron Paul). The author of this smear piece (Rabinowitz) is probably on the payroll of AIPAC.
A member of a certain lobbying group that attacks in the media anyone who doesn't openly support a certain foreign nation; see this article. This is one area where Ron Paul and progressives overlap - they're both under attack by this same group.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i love it. wsj calling ron paul a terroist sympathizer because he doesn't want to start meaningless wars and get america more in debt. did he ever lie about the situation the former administrations put us in? we have done way more damage to other countries than what they've done to us. why do some people deny the fact that if we leave them alone and act more civilized, radical islamists will in return be less fanatical with anti-american sentiments? all ron paul is preaching is leave them alone and give peace a chance. is that so wrong?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I hope this election is going to be the one where the voters realize they don't need MSM to do their thinking for them and they don't need fake polls to convince them to follow the pack.

MSM has an evil agenda,( or I should they TPTB who controls them) and the voters ought to know it. If you do anything for this election help raise the public's consciousness on this issue. People need to know that the candidate that MSM attacks most fiercely is the one to support.

Last time around the U.S. elected a man who participated in a flag burning ceremony and listened to a "Reverend" who spewed hate among other things that people blew off on short order.

I wish I had a bumper sticker that said "I Want the Candidate MSM Hates".

Thanks OP for posting this article. Expect to see alot more attacks on RP from the WSJ.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Vitchilo

Point out what the WSJ said that is untrue.

And how about changing the thread title...it is an outright lie and attempting to spread mis-information.
Oh please for someone with so much e-penis on ATS I'm surprised to see you buy into their lies.

Changing the thread title from "Wall Street Journal: Ron Paul is a traitor" to "Wall Street Journal : What Ron Paul Thinks of America," is not misinformation or an outright lie both are valid statements refering to the linked article

Point out what is untrue? The article may contain some factual basis but if you don't see bias, prejudice, distortion, or exaggeration within the text you are clearly blind. I already pointed out some of the distorted truths in my first post

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
DOROTHY RABINOWITZ, congratulations you just got yourself blacklisted.
edit on 24-12-2011 by CitizenOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Wall Street Journal is a Rupert Murdoch rag, and he is using his News Corp. to push the GOP establishment candidate (and that ain't Ron Paul). The author of this smear piece (Rabinowitz) is probably on the payroll of AIPAC.
A member of a certain lobbying group that attacks in the media anyone who doesn't openly support a certain foreign nation; see this article. This is one area where Ron Paul and progressives overlap - they're both under attack by this same group.

And this is why I keep telling Paul supporter's they are wasting their time. You can't win a rigged game. You have to change the game.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Great thread.
Propaganda at its best, Nazi Germany would have been proud of this.

I wonder how many new ATS members we will see in the next few months? Its like the health care debate all over again. Is this a paid for planned attack? YES

Wake up ATS and free thinking minds all over the world does something seem a little strange? Why all the threads and news stories against this man from both sides.

Thankfully for ATS we have honest and true posters like the author of this thread.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"Rabinowitz"...

i hope someday your grand children will read your bull#...befor they get bullied in school for having a nazi gramma

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Please. What the Wall Street Journal says is that Ron Paul is ``supporting enemies of America`` aka being a traitor for exposing what America's government has been doing abroad for 60 years.

The Wall Street Journal called him a traitor plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
WJewJournal REBUTTAL Foreign Policy Journal

Ron Paul is “the best-known American propagandist for our enemies”, writes Dorothy Rabinowitz in a recent Wall Street Journal hit piece. To support the charge, she writes that Dr. Paul “assures audiences” that the terrorist attacks of 9/11 “took place only because of U.S. aggression and military actions”. It’s “True,” she writes, that “we’ve heard the assertions before”, but only “rarely have we heard in any American political figure such exclusive concern for, and appreciation of, the motives of those who attacked us”—and, she adds, he doesn’t care about the victims of the attacks.

This is beautiful...the MSM are literally drowning...we are not taking it anymore. Great, a stupid Jewish woman thinks she can slam a candidate and hide her agenda? REALLY? Israel is buttpuckered to the nth degree on getting foreign aid cut off, and this is how scared they are. I know many American Jews who are Ron Paul fans, this lady is speaking for Israel not American Jewry, who do not see fit to send their young men into wars in our army...but don't also speak up when their "homeland" repeatedly calls for our boys to go to war on their behalf...one dead jew is worth 1 million dead Arabs in general, in their minds...prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
Well well ! The accusations from Rabinowitz aren't over! She goes so far to say many of Ron Paul's followers are neo Nazi's

]Rabinowitz interview

At the 3:52 mark

The numbers of people who have been attracted to Ron Paul unmistakebly represent the breed of Neo Nazi's and others.. [cut off]
Dorothy Rabinowitz
edit on 24-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

OH NOEESSSS!!

All this time I thought I was born in Panama and that I am a Latino American and now I find out I am really a Neo Nazi.

I am a little scared, I dont think Neo Nazi's will like me, but I am supposed to be one of them. Whatever will I do?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think many on ATS are angry about Ron Paul. That is a given actually. I have had some time to think today about this. Dr. Paul could have started his Presidential bid,by actually disavowing this in his Campaign Website,from the very get go. He HAD to have known this would happen.I do think its a non issue for the likes of his supporters. For those on the fence,or those who blindly are saturated with daily media,its a BIG issue. For those who dont do their homework,A big issue. For those trolling,well its Bait. That being said,I am starting to think,he should address it on his Website,front page. I would like to see it actually. It wont change my stance on him,or my support,but it will give those who are actually weighing in on this story,closure. Not Every candidate is Perfect.Heck,I had got caught up on hysteria defending him. I don't have to. He does. Yes,he has said numerous times,that he didn't write any of those articles,but ignorance isn't an excuse. If I have offended anyone on ATS with my line of reasoning lately,I apologize. I just Love my country,and believe this man has what it takes to get us back to being great .

Merry Christmas ATS!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What do You expect? The WSJ is now Murdock. They are now as credible as the Weekly World News.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Though it should come as no surprise, it still saddens me. My first post grad editor made a statement to me in 1986 that "The Journal is the best edited paper in the U.S."

For years it stood in my mind as the gold standard. Today it's just another bought and paid for MSM fish wrapper. The good news is that ATS has become an early warning barometer of the national pulse. If "we"'get it, it won't be long before the rest of the country discerns the truth. Just look at Iowa for God's sake!

There is no candidate that poses a stated, prima fascia threat to Wall Street as RP.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
WSJ lost its creds back in 2003.. And then again leading up to 2008 when they didnt inform anyone of the collapse. So.. WSJ reporting this about Paul, is like.. The KKK issuing a statement to other KKK members saying why Obama is worst president ever. Its preaching to their own kind..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hah...well, I wouldn't go so far as to claim the rest of the world only wants to live in peace, but I'll agree they'd likely resent the US less, and otherwise can't argue with the rest of "the United States as a leading agent of evil and injustice".

Sure, we SAY we desire otherwise - but I believe a tree is known by its fruit. Where's the good fruit? How many dead civilians? How many ripped off with official sanction? How many imprisoned? Is Justice blind?

I love what america was founded to be - but we're way off track.

edit on 12/24/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The "Republican/Conservatives" via Fox, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity etc. hate Ron Paul's anti-war stance.

The "Democrat/Liberals" via CNN, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post etc. hate Ron Paul's anti-war stance.

So which Party do you turn to if you want an anti-war President?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
An anti-war Republican? This is going to be an interesting election year.

Mud-slinging at it's finest. Who has the most money to create the best commercials?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
BASICALLY WSJ just called out Ron Paul for exposing our government's military adventures, among other things.

They can fool the hardcore neocons but they certainly can't fool...MOST of ATS. But that isn't saying much

If you're an ATS member and agree with WSJ here, you're not reading enough. haha

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

and what clientele does the WSJ generally go after and try to appease??? Not me or most of you

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join