It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich swats Ron Paul’s foreign policy: ‘He doesn’t want to blame the bad guys’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Dailycaller
Newt Gingrich is an Idiot i doubt he has any proof to back up any of his Claims nor any proof this
I think the key to his volunteer base is people who want to legalize drugs.”

“[Paul] is a guy who basically says, if the United States were only nice, it wouldn’t have had 9/11,” Gingrich said during a radio interview, according to National Journal. “He doesn’t want to blame the bad guys. … He dismisses the danger of an Iranian nuclear weapon and seems to be indifferent to the idea that Israel could be wiped out.

I guess Newt wouldnt mind starting a world war then now he would? no i guess not.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry about the bolds there dont know what went wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Israel could be wiped out...

GOOD!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Newt's an idiot. Looks like he's trying to scare the ignorant.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

thanks for the info. newton, he scares the crisps out of a friend i know who is quite clued up on the guy. one point that has disturbed him is the 2007 ish religious conversion/affiliation and a steady but almost uneventful climb up the ladder from then.
his willingness imo to affirm state-sponsored murder/assassinations has cemented his candidacy and popularity.
i watched ron paul get a grilling on a number of subjects a couple of weeks ago. he seemed on the ball and fluid no matter how aggressive the questioner was.
regards fakedirt

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

He doesn’t want to blame the bad guys. …

Not quite, he understands full well that there are reasons people want to attack the united states, and most of that relates to Us foreign policy. Ignoring the cause of terrorism while trying to "combat terrorism" isn't going to work, you are merely treating the symptoms, not the cause.

If you want to stop terrorism you can't murder it, you have to find the root cause an eliminate it instead of concentrating on those already sworn to attack you.

911, regardless if you believe the official story or any of the theories, is a direct result of US foreign policy. Paul understands that.

but here's the thing. The us requires war, it's the only thing driving the economy, and the government NEEDS an enemy to make you afraid of, so it's never been their intent to stop terrorism, no, that would require addressing the causes. Nope, TPTB are merely content to fight it, indefinitely, because it gives them more and more reaching and over reaching powers.

If there was no terrorism, there's be no TSA, no DHS, no Patriot Act, no indefinite detention, no "free speech zones", no monitoring of all communications traffic within north America, there wouldn't be blank cheques to the defense department.

See, that's the real risk of fixing America's broken foreign policy, they'd have to give up power.

If we've learned anything from civilization it is this:

Once a government gains a power, it will NOT let it go quietly.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Israel could be wiped out... GOOD!!!

Really? You actually said that? Now I'm all for removing the regime in power and actually working towards peace in that region, but there are millions of Israelis that have just as much right to life and liberty as the rest of us, do not be fooled into hating a group of people because of the actions of a few, or their government.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Let's say Iran does obtain nuclear weapons (which they can't) and let's also say that Iran decides to detonate them in Israel (which they won't). Are they just going to sit back and hope nobody notices? The worst case scenario I see from all of this is Iran getting Nuclear power technology for itself then Israel sacrificing a city to a nuclear explosion and blaming it on an Iranian attack. I'm sick of the media and everyone who plays their game denying Iran nuclear capabilities because Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he wanted a regime change (which was taken out of context to mean he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map").

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Israel is one of our allies. We stand with our allies. Would you prefer to live in a world where you have no allies? Dream on. While WWII and WWI were largely increased because of having allies, I like to think that the good guys won because of having the allies.

We support Israel because it is a fledgling democracy. We spent a lot of American blood in Iraq to give freedom to those people. Same with Vietnam. We try to support freedom worldwide. It would be nice if our allies were not warmongers, so we try to control their aggressive natures to some degree with foreign aid.

Ron Paul supports the idea that we are not the policemen of the world. If not, then I would ask you who is? While I do like the idea of world peace, I also know that realistically this world does not have peace and will never have peace. The only peace we may obtain is through foreign aid, threat of force, and diplomacy....usually in that order. While I like the basic tenets of Ron Paul, I also realize that his lasting concepts of reality are a bit off base, like they would never work in a real world. However, that being said, he could be a force for moving the government of America toward a more Constitutional construct, away from the current nondirectional moneygrabbing every-congressperson-for-themselves, don't sign anything because it will come up at your re-election, back-watchers.

And that would be a nice change.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
He does blame the bad guys ........ America , he`s the only one that speaks truth. "Newt" is a funny name if you ask me , i mean , people are talking about lizard people for a while then BOOM , a newt runs for president.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Israel is the enemy. It had never been an ally. Remember the USs livery andpillsrd. Do you remember the dancing and cheering Israelis on 911. How many soldiers did Israel commit in the afghan war and the Iraq war. Oh I get ur we fight their wars. If you are an american you better wish the destruction of Israel because they ate a harm to America

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Iran nuking Israel is one of the most absurd ideas I've ever heard. That would be instant suicide. Anyone who cannot understand that is mentally challenged, and that says a lot about what Gingrich and the like think of the average American.

For that same reason, the wisest thing for Iran to do is indeed to obtain a nuclear weapon, for as long as Israel has them. Not to use it, duhhhh, but to keep the region stable. Which is exactly what Gingrich does not want to see happen. Having said that, it seems clear that the plan is to eventually attack Iran for "other reasons", if they are not doing so already.

It's not rocket science! Uhhhhm, well maybe it is, actually....

Peace brothers and sisters!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

seriously,i havn't heard of dancing and cheering israelis regarding 911. have you got any links/info on that? must of forgot to take the blinkers off.
f

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It’s too bad for Newt that the CIA gave the exact same assessment as Ron Paul did, eh?
America’s foreign policy in regards to bases in the Middle East and support of Israel put us on the radar of radical hatred.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Israel could be wiped out... GOOD!!!

Really? You actually said that? Now I'm all for removing the regime in power and actually working towards peace in that region, but there are millions of Israelis that have just as much right to life and liberty as the rest of us, do not be fooled into hating a group of people because of the actions of a few, or their government.

Yes I did say it... Just because they are people doesn't mean they have the right to try and control the world... They have been the instigators for most the fighting and have lied to everyone about their so called insider news reports... The Israeli state should of never been backed by the US... They are playing everyone...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Jim Scott

Israel is the enemy. It had never been an ally. Remember the USs livery andpillsrd. Do you remember the dancing and cheering Israelis on 911. How many soldiers did Israel commit in the afghan war and the Iraq war. Oh I get ur we fight their wars. If you are an american you better wish the destruction of Israel because they ate a harm to America

This is why Ron Paul loses.

This is what is linked to Ron Paul...doesn't matter if he believes this or not...some of his supporters do.

top topics

join