Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 10
401
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Rothbard
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


Which are both ponzi schemes to steal money from the people to give it to the government. Are you really that naive?


So does that mean that Ron Paul does want to get rid of them both or not?

We have one supporter saying yes and one supporter saying no.

Seems like you guys need to get on the same page.


He wants to get rid of them see here,
here and here. I am on the right page as for the troll...............




posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg
 


Are you threatening him? Since he's allowed to post? What is this? So, if he dares speak against you will the whip come out?
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Donkey_Dean
 


Racist is something we do not need. His refusal to address this topic and to demand that CNN asks him the q's only he wants is indicative of a dictator. No wonder why he's the Godfather of The Tea Baggers, I should've made that connection 2 yrs back.

Blind leading the blind into the slaughter!

So, when does the house to house roundup begin? When do the FEMA camps open? Remeber the Bilderberg SCUM Extraordinaire that hailed from Hope? The cheater!
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


Wow, you're rich. Refusal to address this topic? I can tell someone didn't click on the link I posted. He already has addresses this issue...several times. Dictator? Now you're just being delusional.

Tea Baggers? Now I know for sure the kind of person you are. It's really too bad that the ignore feature is no longer available.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 



Wow, you're rich. Refusal to address this topic? I can tell someone didn't click on the link I posted. He already has addresses this issue...several times.


I'll ask you what I've asked all the others. If he addressed this topic...who wrote the newsletters???

Until that is answered...the topic is open for discussion.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


I've already shot your topic to smithereens yet you lack the proficiency to fully understand and realize that since it doesn't fit into the little mold that you've created to yourself you will forever be in perpetual darkness while me and the others who can think for ourselves will continually be the illuminated ones. You can be enlightened under the light of illumination but first you must admit that you are in the darkness!

Out of the dark and into the light!



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Rothbard
 


The way Social Security is paid is the law requires your employer to submit it to Social Security and they can then charge your cheque the full amount hence why you do not pay into it, your employer does and you pay your employer back. Hence why you get your statement from your employer and not from Social Security via your W2!


The Shill recommends you read these websites. Here,here and here. You would then find out your employer matches your tax which is also a tax upon your employer. And to trust a government website for your information, now thats a credible source. Show me one non-government source that states SS is not broke. All the gold is still in Fort Knox too.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by The_Zomar
 


I hope you have long range plans to have your parents move in with you when they retire because Paul's plan to kill Social Security Retirement and Disability is what you are looking for. Since there are no jobs I guess you three will be homeless soon!
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


That's all you dems can think about, huh. No social security means old people taking care of young people. I even heard this from a co-worker today. How 'bout this? Give me the money that would go into social security and I'll invest it myself. I'll be responsible for my own future. Ain't that a trip! That's what Paul advocates; allowing YOUNG people to opt out and do something else with it. He said NOTHING about taking it away from those already on it. Your racist views are really clouding your ability to understand what Dr. Paul's views are on anything, aren't they.

Why should social security even matter to someone like me? After all dems are so adamant to tell me every 4 years that it's going to be bankrupt by the time I'm old enough to collect it anyway. And I guarantee I could get a much better rate of return by investing it myself. I'm not a lazy, entitlement driven citizen who feels that the gubment must take care of me cradle to grave. I am a FREE individual who only wishes to pursue my own goals to have LIFE, LIBERTY and HAPPINESS.

Social security is the biggest ponzi scheme this country has ever had.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


I've already shot your topic to smithereens yet you lack the proficiency to fully understand and realize that since it doesn't fit into the little mold that you've created to yourself you will forever be in perpetual darkness while me and the others who can think for ourselves will continually be the illuminated ones. You can be enlightened under the light of illumination but first you must admit that you are in the darkness!

Out of the dark and into the light!


You're self-pontification is getting old.

You've shot nothing I've said to smithereens, but have poked numerous holes in the so-called "facts" you relentlessly try to present.

If 'the little mold' means the freedom I'm granted by our Constitution, then I'm glad to be a part of it.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 



Wow, you're rich. Refusal to address this topic? I can tell someone didn't click on the link I posted. He already has addresses this issue...several times.


I'll ask you what I've asked all the others. If he addressed this topic...who wrote the newsletters???

Until that is answered...the topic is open for discussion.


It has been answered if you do your own research.

Geez, I already posted a link.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


Read this :
The Free Republic Webiste!
www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



* "Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."


On its face, this would certainly seem racist, would it not? Of course...yet, having worked in criminal justice, a strong case could be made it is in fact AN INDICTMENT of the criminal justice system...and their unfair application of law enforcement when it comes to ethnic background..


* "We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."


When you have it beat it into you day after day after day, a rational person would not be above the fray...and may start to submit to the propaganda...this is the message behind the statement...


* After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."


Again, a statement based on the reality of BEHAVIORAL CONDITIONING...where are you on payday or when it comes time to pick up your welfare check?


* One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys"


Given Dr. Paul's statements regarding his view on MLK, Jr. (i.e., his agreement regarding CHARACTER is the defining value, and not the colour of a man's skin) I question whether this statement can actually be demonstrated to be found in any newsletter...and that goes for the rest of the content as well...



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by jeichelberg
 


Are you threatening him? Since he's allowed to post? What is this? So, if he dares speak against you will the whip come out?
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


No...he is allowed to post...where is a threat? Oh...it may be threatening to comment on another person's ability to make their point in a cogent and coherent manner...I see...Yeah...gimme a break...
edit on 12/22/2011 by jeichelberg because: Further content



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Donkey_Dean
 


A vote for a Republican will strip you of your citizenship, property rights, voting rights, job and make you 2/3 of a person. A vote for a Republican will undo the 13th Amendment and The Emancipation Proclomation.

Florida's intent to suppress minority votes isn't ringing a bell?

Do not vote against your own interests!



Oh my word, have you been watching "The View" again?

I can't believe the dribble that's coming out of your mouth and spilling onto your keyboard.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


Now, Freenrgy2, Immaculate D checked on the SS government website and he says its not broke.

I have been paying into it for 40 years and will never see a nickle in return.

‘A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.’
-Thomas Jefferson



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


Wouldn't it be easier if you just came out right here and stated the name of the person who wrote the newsletters???

I love when people try to use this tactic...you bother to reply, only to say you already answered it somewhere else. Why not just answer it in your reply?

Now you are going to reply again without giving the answer, saying something like "do your own research". Or, you could just give the name of the person that Ron Paul said wrote the newsletters.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganush
I find it strange that any financial advisor in the world will tell you that the key to financial independence is paying down your debt but when Ron Paul says that is what our government should be focusing on to save our economy he gets blasted for it? Is there anyone out there who doesn't think we as a country should be focused on paying down our debt?


I agree. And the solution Paul has advocated is very simple to implement.....FREEZE SPENDING.

You know, where I work, we haven't had a pay raise in 3 years. If we can do it, WHY CAN'T THE GOVERNMENT!

You save a trillion dollars immediately by freezing spending. Get your own financial house in order before dictating to your citizens that they need to take fewer vacations and accept the proposed tax increases for their own good.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


Wouldn't it be easier if you just came out right here and stated the name of the person who wrote the newsletters???

I love when people try to use this tactic...you bother to reply, only to say you already answered it somewhere else. Why not just answer it in your reply?

Now you are going to reply again without giving the answer, saying something like "do your own research". Or, you could just give the name of the person that Ron Paul said wrote the newsletters.


It would be very simple for you to click on a link, don't you think?

All you've demonstrated to me is how lazy you are.

However, the sad truth is that you aren't interested in the truth. I could post 50 links to support my position (i.e. the truth) and you wouldn't click on a single one. You know why? Because you've already let your hatred of Dr. Paul based on false allegations to consume you. Once that is done, it's almost impossible to reach someone in that state of mind. The only recourse you and people like you have is to keep spewing this garbage over and over, hoping that something sticks and that you can divide the people who support him. It's a common tactic used amongst many candidate's supporters.

There comes a point when one, such as myself, must resolve to ignore such postings as they show no evidence that would compel me to believe anything other that what Dr. Paul has already stated.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


Well at least you didn't dissapoint...I even told you this is exactly what you would do...and you still did it.

Typing a name takes much less energy than trying to dodge this question...so I'll ask one more time.

Who wrote the Ron Paul newsletters???


Your refusal to answer just shows that there is no answer to this question...so please...continue to do so and keep the issue alive.



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


I will only say this...and allow other people to click the link to this long drawn out post to see what I am replying to...This is the biggest, fear based post I have ever seen...and one founded strictly in communistic, fabian socialism philosophy...You need to go live in China or some other place...this is not the America the Founding Fathers wanted...



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by Ganush
I find it strange that any financial advisor in the world will tell you that the key to financial independence is paying down your debt but when Ron Paul says that is what our government should be focusing on to save our economy he gets blasted for it? Is there anyone out there who doesn't think we as a country should be focused on paying down our debt?


I agree. And the solution Paul has advocated is very simple to implement.....FREEZE SPENDING.

You know, where I work, we haven't had a pay raise in 3 years. If we can do it, WHY CAN'T THE GOVERNMENT!

You save a trillion dollars immediately by freezing spending. Get your own financial house in order before dictating to your citizens that they need to take fewer vacations and accept the proposed tax increases for their own good.
Ron Paul has come out against the "Baseline Budgeting Process" which is the way government appears to be making cuts but is only cutting the proposed increases. Ron Paul on Baseline Budgeting





new topics
top topics
 
401
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join