Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Freenrgy2

An unbiased blog with facts galore :
ronpaulexposed.wordpress.com...

Unbiased? There's no such a thing as an unbiased blog!

That's why blogs came about....to be biased!

Everyone has an opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
He refuses to release the names of the people that wrote the newsletters.

He claims he knows...but he won't release the names.

Prove it. Surely you can, unless you are merely spurting factless garble because your head is clouded with the "hope and change" you are still waiting on from Obama.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

reply to post by Freenrgy2

An unbiased blog with facts galore :
ronpaulexposed.wordpress.com...

Unbiased? There's no such a thing as an unbiased blog!

That's why blogs came about....to be biased!

Everyone has an opinion.

You should checkout my new unbiased blog coming out. It's called democratsaresatanspawn.wordpress.freesite.webz

It's got a pretty sweet graphic of Obama with some gnarly flames to make him look like a meany!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is all nonsense and an obvious reaction to Dr. Pauls ever increasing support.

Now lets get back to winning Iowa! Don't waste time on this BS, thats the oppositions plan.

Frater

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater
This is all nonsense and an obvious reaction to Dr. Pauls ever increasing support.

Now lets get back to winning Iowa! Don't waste time on this BS, thats the oppositions plan.

Frater

Paul is going to win in a landslide. The same people that bought into the Ron Paul racist garbage are going to say the election was hacked, misguided, unimportant, worthless, etc. Ron Paul supporters will continue to call those people ignorant, gullible, uneducated, etc.

The MSM lovers believe Ron Paul is racist, and they also believe Ann Coulter when she says radiation is good for you. Hanging out at the destroyed shell of the Fukushima reactor is merely a beauty treatment in the eyes of those who believe anything the media presses into their little unstable heads.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I spent yesterday working with a co-worker who is a Michele Bachmann fan. We drove from job site to job site listening to Rush Limbaugh. By the end of the day I had him supporting Ron Paul. He had done zero research and only believed what he heard from Rush or Hannity. Once I had educated him on RPs views on the IRS, taxes, Israel, War, etc. He became supporter.

Why would anyone come out and attack Ron Paul without doing even a little bit of research? I believe that if they started researching Dr. Paul's positions and voting record they would find that he supports the Constitution as set forth by our founders. He cuts through all the crap that has been heaped upon the American people since the founding. He is honest and can stand on his political record alone. He is a true Statesmen.

I believe if the personages who troll this site attacking RP would do some research. They would find out that all their core believes in the R or D party are a house of cards. They might have to open their mind and concede they were wrong. Their ego would not doubt suffer a severe bruising. They just cannot handle this deflation of their self-inflated psyche. If they would only come to terms with the error of the views, real enlightenment could begin in their media stimulated minds.

Sadly many would rather attack someone they no nothing about then take even the smallest hit against their self-importance. Most media induced zombies will regurgitate this pablum fed to them by the MSM until they believe it and induce others to do the same.

Its a slippery ole rabbit hole we are in and we are sliding deeper down daily. Ron Paul is the only chance we have in keeping a semblance of the country we grew up in. They only started to attack him now because they fear him and I am not talking about the Democrats but the Republican elites.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater

Waste time? On a newsletter that he himself attached his name too? What? Are you kidding me?

This issue must be addressed and to simply discredit it because you can't handle the results is the blind leading the blind!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I hope you have long range plans to have your parents move in with you when they retire because Paul's plan to kill Social Security Retirement and Disability is what you are looking for. Since there are no jobs I guess you three will be homeless soon!
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ron Paul is what America needs! Why have so many forgotten the prerequisites for freedom? How could a strict constitutionalist ever been seen as dangerous to America? I know it sounds cliché, but is this really about Israeli interests.

Even if Ron wins the primaries they will not let him run on the GOP ticket, but I still plan to pen in his name if I must! Everyone I know wants Ron, EVERYONE!

Ron has the consensus, at least in Arkansas!
edit on 22-12-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Racist is something we do not need. His refusal to address this topic and to demand that CNN asks him the q's only he wants is indicative of a dictator. No wonder why he's the Godfather of The Tea Baggers, I should've made that connection 2 yrs back.

Blind leading the blind into the slaughter!

So, when does the house to house roundup begin? When do the FEMA camps open? Remeber the Bilderberg SCUM Extraordinaire that hailed from Hope? The cheater!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I hope you have long range plans to have your parents move in with you when they retire because Paul's plan to kill Social Security Retirement and Disability is what you are looking for. Since there are no jobs I guess you three will be homeless soon!

Ron seeks no such thing! He has only said the Federal Goverment should not be in this business. These matters are better left to the state! A good example would be a state by state Entitlement system. If Arkansas had surpluses they could lessen the amount its citizens pay in. If Florida had shortages they could increase the amount their citizens pay in. If the people of NJ decided to not provide SS that would be their right. If you didn’t like it then move to a state that suited you better etc…

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Romney will see your babies in Iran! Plain and simple! Remember those words, ok!

More war, and more lost liberties are not what is best for America!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Direct from the horse's mouth :
www.rawstory.com...
and
www.ronpaul.com...

You were saying?

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

link   

Not a problem...he clearly says that he knows of the 6-8 people who wrote FOR him...meaning he had knowledge of it. And when Velshi calls him on it, saying that means he could release those names so people could find out who did write them, Paul stumbles.

transcripts.cnn.com...

VELSHI: Are you comfortable in telling us who did write them? You haven't been able to sort of tell us specifically who wrote them.

PAUL: I don't -- I really don't know. Twenty years ago, I had six or eight people helping me with this letter, and I was practicing medicine, to tell you the truth.

VELSHI: Right.

PAUL: And, so, I do not know.

VELSHI: Well, we could find out because you have six or eight people, I guess, one of those six or eight people.

PAUL: Well, possibly, I could, but --

VELSHI: I guess, I guess, as you get closer to being president of the United States, folks want to know that you don't really dislike Black people and people with AIDS and things like that. I get what you're saying, that you're going up in the polls.

Ron Pauls claim of "not knowing what was in those newsletters" is not an acceptable defense...it was called the RON PAUL NEWSLETTER...he better know what is in it...he PROFITED from them.

This isn't going to go away unless he releases all the details about these newsletters. Either way, it's not good for Ron Paul...he can't remove himself from his own newsletters.

link   

Yeah whatever! I know exactly where Ron stands here buddy! It will be a cold day in hell before Romney gets my vote! I dont know anyone who will vote for that plastic man! With the exception of yourself!

P.S. I am a black man!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Challenge you? I don't think anyone cares.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by eLPresidente

Forcing schools to desegregate is a blatant violation of not only the 1st Amendment's right to "Freedom of Assembly" clause but is a direct and blatant violation of The Civil Rights Act of 1964!

He is not going to force anyone TO DO ANYTHING...do you have any clue?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Yeah whatever! I know exactly where Ron stands here buddy! It will be a cold day in hell before Romney gets my vote! I dont know anyone who will vote for that plastic man! With the exception of yourself!

P.S. I am a black man!

Ron Paul stands exactly where he says he does...but you seem like you are refusing to LISTEN.

He just linked you to EXACTLY what Ron Paul himself says about it...are you going to now claim that really isn't Ron Pauls words

Not only does Ron Paul have a ghost writer, he has a ghost talker too.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by ultraplayer

Well, if he's being asked the same friggen question for the last 20 years, maybe it's because he is not answering the question.

Asked a hundred times and answered a hundred times...where you been?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by ultraplayer

Well, if he's being asked the same friggen question for the last 20 years, maybe it's because he is not answering the question.

Asked a hundred times and answered a hundred times...where you been?

If he's answered it a hundred times...then who exactly wrote the news letters IN HIS NAME????

He isn't and has never denied that those newsletters were not written FOR him...he just says he never read them,
, and that he doesn't agree with them. He doesn't deny he profited from them. And he will not release the names of the people who did write them...but he claims he knows of the 6-8 people that DID write the newsletters.

So why not release the names???

BTW...Ron Paul supporters...how are you liking all the media attention now? Can't complain that he is being ignored anymore, can ya?
edit on 22-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join