It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Are you kidding me? The "factual truths about black people" comment shows and proves that the statement there is racist. How about a few African American's here slam you on that and see how much flack you catch and how little support you get for this.

Defending racism and racist ideology is equally as bad as being racist yourself.

How about member : phinubian reads that as and as an African American he goes ballistic on you over it?

All to prevent the current African American in the WH from having a success story!
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

You're a poor debater. Here's why. Just like the media you selectively chose what snippet of what I wrote to use in your rebuttal, trying to state that my comment must "prove" that he is a racist.

So, ATS world, let me show you how racism works. Here's what I ACTUALLY wrote:

Is Dr. Paul racist because he's white and might have spoke some factual truths about black people?

Do you see the word might? Good. I included that word specifically because I can't prove nor disprove that Dr. Paul wrote those comments. All I can do is take him at his word. But, if you read these posts by those calling Dr. Paul a racist, like TheImmaculateD1, you can see that many of their arguments are based on these snippets.

How can you definitely come to the conclusion that someone is a racist by a snippet? And why did you not include my comment in its entirety? Well, that one is too easy now is it. Because including my entire comment wouldn't have allowed you to try and paint me as a racist as well.

You're whole rebuttal is based on the absence of the facts and truth! And it proves that those who ascribe to racist views will only see what they want to see. You only 'saw' the last bit of my comment, otherwise you would have included it in its entirety. What you posted gave me immediate insight to your character, which is a bigoted individual with a knee-jerk reaction.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If someone looks hard enough and long enough, one can find racism in anything.

This is a victim mentality, as soon as the "Race Card" is played the person playing it see's themselves as a victim.

Little FYI about Ron Paul, if you care to search.

Many of his books are edited and published by Jewish publishers.

Ron Paul speaks the truth, he doesn't play kiss ass politician and suck up to one race, agenda, or group. His message has been consistent from the beginning.

One thing about Ron Paul....."He is an equal opportunity offender, meaning he offends everyone equally."

Originally posted by phinubian
I really did like Ron Paul and a lot of what he was saying ideology wise, and I am black, but now after this, it does cloud my view of this man, that nice heartwarming picture of him means nothing to me, he was a doctor with a patient it means nothing of whether or not he can hold racist views or not or if he is or is not a racist, that could be compared to being shown a picture of a hunter petting a lion cub and showing compassion for the cute little guy but it is known that he is the killer of lions, the picture would not establish anything about his true feelings about lions, now if this information was hearsay or something or he was accidentally recorded saying something similar to what was written with the mic on that would be one thing, but a newsletter that was netting at least a million dollars or more per year, then he tries to separate himself from the content and he is or was the editor and his name is associated with it or even try to use the old that was a long time ago defense, to me is a little unsettling, I watched the Young Turks last night and they brought out a few more things beyond the writings about Ron Paul that framed it very well to show he is racist and and not only holds those views against blacks either but has had not so flattering things to say about Jews and other groups using his newsletter, but regardless, there is no way Ron Paul will win the bid anyhow and if he did, there is no way he will become president because his policies threaten the elite, and their power base directly, it is a dream that the FED and the IRS will go away, sorry but that is just that, a dream, even if they did go away there will be some replacement body or organization that will fill the gap and be pretty much executing the same functions, to me we should all be wary of someone that might make it to the presidency that might at some point abuse that position in order to amplify their own personal views on race or any other issue that might have effect on policy in a negative way and then possibly convince other sheep to think like that.
edit on 22-12-2011 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by phinubian because: spelling

edit on 22-12-2011 by phinubian because: spelling

edit on 22-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by eLPresidente

I didn't know of his endorsement of McKinney. That right there raises my eyebrows.

She is, to put it mildly...quite crazy in my view.

I guess if you are for not for perpetual war then you are crazy. See her views here, here, and here. IMO she has many of the same views as Dr. Paul. Maybe some further research is required.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey! Excellent job here dissecting these fallacious claims of RP being a racist. The MSM has been in high gear putting out this lie these past few days.

The last video was the kicker. I can say that his sentiments are shared by my black friends as well.

"Obama is more of a racist than RP" ...

S+F!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Arrogance to the obvious plus is no reason to defend racism and racist comments especially in 21st Century America,

Social programs have been around as long as the nation has as the very first social program was if an African American fought for the Colonies during The Revolution they'd be granted full citizenship.

Social Security is an insurance policy that every worker pays into like Workman's Compensation.

You and the rest of the braindeads want to do is to declaw, defang and declip the wings and reach of Govt to be nothing more then a rubber stamper for whatever the corporations which is unacceptable. For every State tier agency that exists a Federal equal must also exist so that what is allowed in California can't be denied to someone in Arkansas as we empower and expect of The Federal Gov't to be the big, bad entity with the broadsword to keep these corporations up at night living in fear. Safety regulations, worker's rights, personal freedoms would go bye bye because all 3 interfere directly and compete directly with corporate profits.

Don't dare try and sit there and lecture me on The Constitution as I've actually debated quite a few Constitutional Scholars and we all agree that Govt needs to be the 2nd Biggest entity with the broadest reach under that only of The People.

OK, What about if that new saw you bought hacks off your arm or that new toy you got for your kid lands them in the hospital? Regulations guarandamntee that neither will happen yet you and everyone else wants more of this. Gov't is designed to be the big bad entity that keeps companies up at night living in fear as when companies live in fear we the people win and when corporations win it is a dictatorship.

Deregulation means that any company can put any product they want on the market and not mention one hazard or toxin. Cars would lose ABS systems, airbags, seatbelts, crumble cages, bumpers.

Deregulation also means that there would be no cut off switches at industrial jobsites and if you got your sleeve caught in a conveyor belt it'd take you with it, no protection whatsoever. Slave labour for pennies on the dollar would be the new way. You could be fired for questioning your boss.

With no laws on the books banks and lenders will do whatever the flip it wants to and the second you call them out on it they say, "It's legal and we are doing it and there isn't a thing that you can do about it". Stop defending and protecting the draconian practices.

An unfortunate reality is that the people need to be protected from these scrupulous and nefarious agenda. Force their hand by blocking these draconian policies as they've conned people and have pressured people into signing bogus loans.

This is where Gov't needs to have it's claws and fangs out and be the big, bad entity that keeps these firms up at night living in fear looking over their shoulder. Banks have already proven that they cannot be trusted.

There will not ever be a deregulation of business because without it there would be no failsafes and they will do whatever the flip it wants and not have anyone looking over their backs telling them no.

Deregulation would make every single product not safe and cause more deaths and hospitalizations then it would prevent. Medicine would be designed to kill and not help, warning labels and safety warning would instantly disappear overnight, no more safety protocols or any kind of preventative whatsoever, minimum wage would disappear and you'd have no breaks and be allowed no food while at work at your 18 hour a day, 7 day job with no medical benefits, no healthcare coverage, no safety items while at that job and if you'd dare to complain they'd fire you on the spot with no unemployment, no insurance, no nothing and if you cut yourself and couldn't work too bad. Every piece of electronical equipment you own would shock you everytime you touched it

With a deregulation of the stock market would make 2008 look like an average day when being compared to the Black Friday of 1929.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

The msm is not where anyone is getting this info from but from the horse's mouth directly via a newsletter with his name in the title. So sorry, nice attempt troll but no!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So if I put my name to a racist article and puiblish it myself, there is no way anyone can blame me for what is written in it?

OK then....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Speaks the truth huh?, and the truth is he's a racist!

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ooooh, I see where all this is going... ! Divide & Rule, my friends! So, keep the squabble going!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LajanAytik

That would only apply is the facts being presented as false but the facts continue to speak loud and clear!

Expect him to end his candidacy by Feb 01 2012!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LajanAytik
Ooooh, I see where all this is going... ! Divide & Rule, my friends! So, keep the squabble going!

This was already forecast...nothing new. Same old garbage being thrown out by the drive-by's as was back in 2007/2008. It didn't stick then and it won't stick now.

ImacculateD will never convince me to join his racist ideology. I firmly believe it takes one to know one.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'm the racist? How? By having a thinking brain?

How am I a racist? Explain yourself!

Ignorance to the facts is no excuse for complacency!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

All solid arguments, i got to admit i did'nt realize he was that old. Certianly raises a whole host of new issues.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Paul and McCain are a couple of months apart at most in age! The reason why Obama was chosen is because he's younger (was 48 when elected and is now 50) and is full of energy as we need someone whose younger as they are full of life and fresh ideals. Hence why he will retain the office by an expected landslide!

This is how we take the country down age as no more fuddy duddies, no more grandpas, no more grandma's, no more people that should be taking cruises living and enjoying their golden years instead of dictating and deciding on matters of national security and have access to the NUCLEAR FOOTBALL!

Watch the following video for Genesis' "Land Of Confusion" from 1987 and wait until the end whereas the Reagan puppet hits the nuclear launch button instead of the alarm clock. Do we really want this?

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Since others on here are so intent on linking to fictitious newsletters, I thought some truth might set some of you free (although you probably won't dare read it).

Paul is not a racist

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
Serious question: what makes people think Ron Paul may be a racist in the first place?

Easy to answer.

What makes people think Ron Paul is a racist is simple they were told by MSM that he was. And as always we are at the same juxtaposition we always come too. Most of the things we never knew anything about gets labeled and forced to us in a propagandized fashion. And as another poster was able to show that they do it because of MSM biased and all-knowing PERSONAL political affiliations.

And presto, you end up with a bunch of people that think they know the facts about something.

Let's be serious people.

How many times have you had a conversation and someone thinks they know all the answers? But when you try and delve deeper per say, and try and trace down where their knowledge base comes from. It's usually based on assumption and speculation but labeled as fact and carried on in a messenger fashion.

One mouth, One word, but that message gets delivered in an envelope some jackass wrote "TRUTH" on.

Aesop

edit on 22-12-2011 by Aesop because: added more content

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

An unbiased blog with facts galore :
ronpaulexposed.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here it is - absolute proof of Paul being a racist;

PROOF OF RACISM ! ! ! 1 1 1 one ! 1

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

An unbiased blog with facts galore :
ronpaulexposed.wordpress.com...

An unbiased blog called "Ron Paul Exposed".

Hah. Haha. Chuckle. HAHA. ROFL.

Nice try kid, but most people are just a little bit smarter than to nose over your wordpress hobby.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You can't "prove" someone isn't racist.

But we can look at his past actions and judge him based on it. His continued failure to want to discuss the issue does more harm than good for him.

If you want to ignore his past actions...that is your choice...many others won't/
edit on 22-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

OutKast, if you believe he has "failed" to discuss the issue then you haven't been paying attention. He's discussed it many times....that's the whole point. The questions have been asked and answered. Seems to me you're the one failing to accept that there is plenty of evidence to support that Ron Paul is anything BUT racist. You just don't wanna acknowledge it because you don't like him.

He refuses to release the names of the people that wrote the newsletters.

He claims he knows...but he won't release the names.

Maybe because those people still work for him...or maybe because those people don't exist and he actually did write them???

Either way...he isn't answering the question...he is wanting people to ignore it. But when your name is directly attached to newsletters like that...you need a better answer than "I don't know".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join