It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free ATS Member IQ Test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I was a member of MENSA, but my ID card expired in 2001... I'm not sure if my IQ expired as well, but I'm thinking since they just sent me a renewal form, they want me back... or is it just my money they're after?

Hey, 2012 is getting closer, I wonder if they're prepping the planetary departure list. I may be a moron in the MENSA world, but hey, they're gonna need housekeeping staff too.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Well , why the hell not? We can do an Ignorance Quotient here at ATS while we are at it.
Count me in. I am sure I will pass that test with flying colors! Add a Link.

So there you have it, both sides of the isle and each side of the coin.

You all know that I am always riding the edge.

I've got to tell you, it requires a great deal of balance. ;

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by paraclete1

Well,Well,Well, We have ourselves a candidate.

Renew you membership card, and be proud of yourself.

In that cool humble way that you are.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah, sorry about my substandard links.

You know how it is, every now and then we all cook a lousy sausage.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Lol the first one gave me 130 and the second one 103. But I think it goes by a time:answer ratio, and on the second test I left it up for like 30 minutes on the first question and then 15 minutes on one of the last few questions cuz I had to feed my boys.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Nice work, I will try the second link once I get home I think! I do love tests for some bizarre reason

Ps. Awesome avatar picture you have there buddy

edit on 20/12/2011 by Tachalka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
First test 137. Second 94. 3rd one I am taking test #1 and I've gotten 19 in the first 30 mins of taking it. My head hurts too much to continue lol.. just woke up.

I think I'll go try those other ones later. This first one was pretty fun.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by verschickter

true that,

so maybe it is a bad idea.

I just kind of wanted to let the rest of the world know

that there are some Very intelligent people here, and they should not be underestimated.

I am a major fan and member of this site, but to be honest, I really dislike the"Conspiracy" Label.

I feel it that the connotations are uneccessary without merit at this point.

Best Regards! and Seasons Greetings to you and your loved ones!

Everyone Counts!

It's not a bad idea..just an unworkable one...intelligence comes in many forms, ability and gifted genius in even greater forms.

Is a great Artist less worthy than a great Physicist ? Engineer ? Musician ?

The great thing about ATS is that nobody knows how clever you are until you post something they themselves deem intelligent, if anything our collective intelligence is the force that gets the work done.

And your correct..the ATS collective is smart and fast and humorous, we should all be rightly proud of our little community, nothing gets past us.

I too dislike the term Conspiracy site, we are much more akin to a think tank, we debate the known knowns, known unknowns and the unknown unknowns (to quote a certain known individual), from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Lets just agree that as members of ATS we are already ..smart enough.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka

Nice work, I will try the second link once I get home I think! I do love tests for some bizarre reason

Ps. Awesome avatar picture you have there buddy

Thanks. (: I like Rulk.

I also enjoy tests. I always did well in school on tests, quizzes, and especially the standardized tests. I just like tests :p

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I do now too, never seen him before!

I think re. the tests, we are a rare breed. Many people that I know hate them

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

Originally posted by Tachalka
The test and the result of it are indeed free and the money it mentions at the end is if you want to pay for a different 'premium' service they offer, it seems many people just aren't fully reading the page and running at the mention of a credit card

Thanks. I appreciate the slanderous imputation.

The site didn’t ask me for $10 for a ‘full profile’. It asked me for $5.95 to post my test results to my email account. I don’t live in the United States; possibly that has something to do with it. Or not. Frankly, I don’t give a damn either way. My experience at the site was exactly as I described it – a timewasting rip-off.

To the OP: your apology is accepted, though I do wish you had tested the link fully before you posted it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

An IQ test measures logic, basically. It isn't flawed, the human brain is.

I would often do very poorly on them, but if given extra time to process, I'd score in the 130 range.

What this tells is that I am smart. But that I am also terribly slow and easily distracted. And yet, through life, I have been able to make that weakness into a positive force. Slow means extra care, and distraction can be redirected to almost savant-like perceptive skills (after all, militarily speaking, if you're distracted by a bird in the corner of your eye, you will also be easily able to catch a sneaky enemy coming up behind you.) It also means you become pretty immune to sleigh of hand tricks.

All an IQ test does is measure your logic skills, the speed that you can use such skills, and in theory, your level of perception in an environment. Related to how good or poorly you can ignore them to do your task at hand. That last one is, perhaps, most important to some people in power.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I don't consider a person to be very smart--regardless of their score on an I.Q. test or even their educational background--if she or he is inept at writing.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly

I don't consider a person to be very smart--regardless of their score on an I.Q. test or even their educational background--if she or he is inept at writing.

I´m sorry for you that you walk on earth with this kind of view. Really, because I dont consider a person to be very smart --if she or he needs to think in boxes to get to any considerations.

No offend, just the truth

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I disagree, these links should be treated as recruitment and deleted.

The Mods on this sight really do pick and choose what to a mass of infractions against T&C. And a lot of times i disagree with their decision. (the decisions that are apparent to us civilians.) One liners are a good example.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

edit ... it seems the results get sent to email ... lol !

117 ... i like stuff like this

edit on 20-12-2011 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
hmmm, I scored a 70 and still sling bs like the rest of you.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dude I scored 68. But I can still crank out the poo along with the best ATS has to offer.

Prove me wrong - on either count. Shouldn't be much of a challenge for a Mensa member.

edit on 12/20/2011 by Open2Truth because: cause my IQ is low and i struggle with words

edit on 12/20/2011 by Open2Truth because: i dunno - i like the edit feature.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I.Q. tests are a measure of raw potential, not actual attainment.

You've got an I.Q. of 160? Good for you. Be proud that you've got a number that says you're smart.

One thing I know about really smart people, though, is that they routinely lack the common sense to come in out of the rain.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Internet IQ tests.....yup, they are the best way to test intelligence

I wonder how many of the real geniuses of this world would fare on an internet game/IQ test??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join