It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free ATS Member IQ Test

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I respectfully apologize for that, as I am not trying to advertise,promote, or otherwise market a website
link.

I was only trying to convey a concept. I will go back(if time allows) and edit my links.

Sincere apologies for any crap money scam links I may have directed any ATS members to.

This was not my intention
Apologies!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

246 Is that High?

Cos Thats what it told me

oh and by the way...

Wildmanimal has been an upstanding member of this board for some time now...

He has my full respect
edit on 12/20/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I´m a little bit mad at you OP.
I did the iqtest.com had to figure out all questions in a foreign language. after the test they want 10 dollars for it even if it was stated that its free (yes, the test is free, the solutions not)
Proof your links before posting it please!!

Btw, the test seems realy easy, wondered myself?? The tests here in germany are filled with symbolic etc that you have to figure out correctly (under time pressure) here its just "plain text"

EDIT FORGET IT ALL; SORRY OP
edit on 20-12-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by Astyanax

I respectfully apologize for that, as I am not trying to advertise,promote, or otherwise market a website
link.

I was only trying to convey a concept. I will go back(if time allows) and edit my links.

Sincere apologies for any crap money scam links I may have directed any ATS members to.

This was not my intention
Apologies!

hey man don't do that ... people are free to do the test ... you dind't do anything wrong...
edit on 20-12-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Ok, I got the email with the result:

Your general IQ score is: 129
and this is really a scientifical proofen test? Some years ago, I did two seperate IQ tests and it was 124 and 117 each. In my language and it was way harder then this one with its 30 questions. So it seems that the first test is not realy accurate....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

Actually 134 is pretty smoking for this twilight hour. And thank you for your benefit of the doubt.
As I am in no way trying to "endorse,promote,advertise,or sell" anything .
The objective of my post was for the "owners" to consider creating their own IQ Test Forum.
The links I provided were only for example.

However, The Mensa Test is quite legitimate. I do not know if there is a fee.

Moderators, please advise me on this thread and links.
Evidently, My Topic could easily be taken out of context and considered advertisement of sorts.
Clearly,this is not my intention. At least I hope this message is clear.
Some of the links may be substandard as well.
Please read my introductory for balance.
If ANY members have better links to get my point across, Please share with us all.
Thank You Kindly, Wildmanimal

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The test and the result of it are indeed free and the money it mentions at the end is if you want to pay for a different 'premium' service they offer, it seems many people just aren't fully reading the page and running at the mention of a credit card

SUMMARY: Please don't bash the OP or his links when he has provided you with exactly what he said at the start, a free IQ test.
edit on 20/12/2011 by Tachalka because: Took into account edited Quotes

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well I took the test 30 mins ago, still no results....
Does it automatically send results even if you DON'T choose to pay?

Ahhhh, check the bottom line-

You're almost done! To receive your score, please enter your email address. If you share your email account with someone who has already taken the test, please use your own unique email address.
We recommend Yahoo Mail We will not sell or distribute your email address to anyone, ever, for any reason! Privacy Policy
Email Address:
Verify Email Address:
Name to put on your Certificate:

You are about to sign in as a new user. If you wish to access your existing profile after doing this, you will need to log back

edit on 20-12-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

I am so sorry everyone! Do not Pay ANYTHING or GIVE your EMAIL! EVER!

And as Hunter would say, Never Call 911 Ever! At least I hope no one here ever has to !

This did not happen to me when I checked the sites before linking them.

My AntiVirus probably blocked any pop up crap such as that.

Regardless, Sincere Apologies for any Substandard Links. Wildmanimal.:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

yes

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka
Despite me trying my best to make it very clear earlier that the test and the result of it are indeed free and the money it mentions at the end is if you want to pay for a more 'premium' service', it seems many people just aren't understanding. There was me thinking ATS would have an above average level of intelligence

SUMMARY: Please don't bash the OP or his links when he has provided you with exactly what he said at the start, a free IQ test.

So you couldnt hold back making this stupid comment? Read what I wrote in the time you made your post. so you wasted 2 minutes of your life just for being stupid.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
i got 122, which is suprising because i got 111 when i was 16 and still using my brain full time. also taking into account the amount ahem late nights i've had since then, i think it's either bloody brilliant or the test is crap.. i'll go with the first option thanks!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Your knowledge is noted, but I will dare to spar with you.
I think you are making hasty generalizations.

Of course there are exceptions.
Yet The Intelligence Quotient is still respected .

Give it a go and make us proud!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

You my friend just broke the bank!

Play us an Original ATS Rock and Roll Top 10 Hit!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I am being stupid? I am pretty sure that it was yourself and about 4 others here complaining about the OP and his links trying to charge you when they do not.

I wonder who is being stupid here? I had no problem at all doing the test and receiving my results. I would appreciate if you would refrain from making abusive comments about/to me though, since all I was doing was trying to defending the OP whilst people were complaining about his bad links, that were actually exactly as he said they were.

They get confused, I try to clarify, and am stupid myself as a result? Marvelous logic right there, hats off to you sir

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think the first test is crap. Do a real offline test and you will be much lower rated then here. So the people with 135 after 4000 days without sleep (as they say
) are in reality somewhere near 115-125 if they would make a real test, after resting. There are some differences in what is avarage or not, some say 100 some say 115. Of course, I cant proof this but I made some tests in my life and the RL tests are normaly way behind the online tests...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i cant believe i took another test and at the end they asked for more info so much for free.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Hey Vers... I took the test, for free. Please accept my apologies for any wayward money scams.
You are not the first one to complain.

The main Idea of my Thread is that ATS should have its own intelligence test forum.
I was only providing links as an example. Furthermore, I did check and test the links prior to posting,
and I was able to test and review the results without paying a dime.

Help me out here, and contibute a clean link if you can.

Thanks, and apologies! Wildmanimal

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

No you are not stupid in common but your reaction was. The email came about 5-7 minutes AFTER I made my post so you were wrong. If I backread your posts in this thread, you clearly make the statement that you are clever(er). But you werent clever enough to think about that not everyone checks back the latest posts in the thread before posting their own. BTW, you dont get the results, you just get the resulting IQ. Or could you look up your wrong answers? I dont want to fight with you, but you clearly overreact here. Last comment in this direction from me. thank you

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Um I went through the test on the first link then it asked me to pay 9.99

I thought they were free?

Ok read a few posts above mine, nm

Ill try the other links...I like tests for some odd reason lol
edit on 12/20/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join