It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama *to Sign* NDAA Martial Law

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by daddio

If the national government has been corporatised by the Act of 1871, does that not legally mean that the states have been corporatised as well? I would definitely think so! Those who say lets give more power to the states are making a good arguement, but more often then not, since the states relly on the district of columbia for funds, it becomes a weak to worthless arguement.

The federal government is an extension of the states, the states are an extension of the counties and counties are an extension of towns.

You are correct, through the use of the "Zip Code", which was not fully implemented until 1970, the federal government has stretched it's arms to include all the states, incorporated INTO the 'union" just like a labor union. Not until you reclaim your sovereign de jure Citizen status, do you have the natural rights you were born with. We must recognize this and set the record straight, WE do not give the "state" the power to legislate TO us but FOR us, that is, they may regulate commerce AND THAT IS IT. ANY 'law" or bill passed as statute is commercial in nature and DOES NOT apply to human beings but to corporate fictions, and until you rebut THAT, you are under TPTB's ASSUMED jurisdiction. Again, it is all securites fraud and not legal or binding but NULL and VOID of any legal effect. BUT it MUST be rebutted.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

if this is the case why does AZ not challenge the www.supremecourt.gov... over its ruling saying AZ can not have the laws of Immigration it has as seen here www.huffingtonpost.com... yes sensitive issues for troubled times, but then so is the Obama *to Sign* NDAA Martial Law If one law does not pertain to state citizens, but then the Fed law does, Federal Law Supersede State Law www.ehow.com... one must know the Law to understand all this, what it says is if you do no commerce with the US gov then you are a first class citizen, but if you do commerce with the Fed Gov then you are a 14th amendment citizen, now let me ask you this :
Do you get a pay roll check?
Do you do banking?
Do you own property or pay rent in any state of the US?
Have you bought a vehicle in the US?
Do you live in a state of the US or are a resident there of ? this is how they the US Gov gets you under there thumb.

edit on 25-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't get a payroll check OR unemployment, i do what I can for cash at the moment, between jobs and fighting the IRS.

I don't have a bank account.

I am a transient inhabitant and have filed my UCC-1 and have my own "Power of Attorney in Fact"
I traveled without plates for 3 years, I have filed all the legal paperwork. I am a "non-resident alien" with respect to the federal united states.

The U.S.A. and the U.S. are two very different entities. There is approximately 450 different definitions for "U.S.' within the federal code. Only 1 states the 50 union states of America.

Know the "law" or NO LAW. Are you 'God's" creation or a government derived creation by way of birth certificate. Cancel it, make it null and void and then reclaim your sovereignty and your trust account. I am working on that now. The people of this nation are worth between $15-50 million each, but you must claim your trust number and write off your debt.

www.pacificguardian.info...

Again, read the link, it's all there.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

"Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of
the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary,
having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity
with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any
law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate,
artificial persons and the contracts between them."
S.C.R. 1795, Penhallow v. Doane's Administraters (3 U.S. 54; 1 L.Ed. 57; 3 Dall. 54),
Supreme Court of the United States 1795

[--Not the "United States Supreme Court" –ed.]

What more needs to be said? People ARE tangible, you can see them, touch them, smell them, Government HAS no body and NO soul, it is a lifeless fiction and CAN NOT rule OVER that which created it. Period, end of story.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Looks like he signed it folks..... Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

The majority of Obama lovers are oddly enough (but not surprisingly) the same ones who live by the mainstream media religiously. Unfortunately the mainstream media isn't concerned with reporting on important topics like this, so a lot of people won't even realize the implications of something like this. The media and general public are more concerned with what Lady Gaga wore during her NYE performance.
edit on 1-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'll repost this in case someone has not recently. The op's video if you go to 4:12 through 5:20, you'll see that the US is repeating the same policies Hitler implemented to take control away from the people. Obama and now Bush or maybe just call them mabus appear to be creating a new nazi like state. If you become the enemy you despise, you are not really any different than the enemy you were fighting in the first place. I believe that is worth thinking about.

I did not go visit some places this week because I had a fear of police checkpoints might be set up to arrest and detain anyone they wanted to. Anyone they want to might mean anyone with the slightest amount of alcohol in them even if it's legal. It's already clear we live in a police state with checkpoints to stop people from driving around town for whatever reason the police what to question you. Our freedoms are being written out of law without most of the public even noticing. I wouldn't have even known about this law if not for visiting ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by WiindWalker

I wouldn't be surprised if curfews end up being imposed on the people after this tragic bill. They already have half of the American people living underneath the poverty line, what more do they want to control? Sometimes I wonder if it is enough for them.

Well, when you are governed by people like this: www.youtube.com... I would not be surprised.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I invite everyone on this thread to take a trip over to my thread...
There is Only ONE Conspiracy (and it is Benevolent) - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!.

It took a Loooooong time - but, I think it will all be worth it

Martial Law is a necessary eventuality that must be employed.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Honestly, I dont think it would matter if Obama signed it or not.. im pretty sure they would proceed with Martial Law either way, its not like they havent before.
Just the idea of what the near future brings with the Martial Law and all, makes me sick and of course im not the only one. im not the only one whos dreams or hopes have been crushed by the tyranic leaders of this so called 'free' country.
The only thing we can do is hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and fight back with all we have!! Obviously we have something that they dont which is souls, hearts, compassion, etc. They're empty, bottomless, and heartless, to me they arent even human.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join