It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama *to Sign* NDAA Martial Law

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

here is the Gov track link to keep track of the HR1540/ NDAA 2012 aka S 1867 bill www.govtrack.us... so far no word as to when it could be signed by Obama, but GPO has it , and with in ten days of that, the POTUS, usually sign's the bill.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

here is the Gov track link to keep track of the HR1540/ NDAA 2012 aka S 1867 bill www.govtrack.us... so far no word as to when it could be signed by Obama, but GPO has it , and with in ten days of that, the POTUS, usually sign's the bill.

Thanks.

Is there anything to the rumor that a "super majority" vote by the Senate could over ride a veto ?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
People on ATS can make a difference right now.

Veto form letter to the White house. add your comments it will be sent to Obama Via the ACLU. Take a stand members of ATS !

ACLU

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
As of this posting the bill has yet to be signed!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

RT is Russia Today!

rt.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

yes , they have the votes needed to override Obama if he, which I doubt if he will, veto it, all indications point to Obama making it, HR1540 NDAA 2012 become law.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by WilliamTheRed
According to the House Armed Services Committee website and NDAA 2012 HAS NOT been passed it is still being argued. Why don't you try doing a little fact checking before you spout this gargbage?

The Senate and House have passed a final version and the POTUS is waiting to sign it.

There is a question of whether the POTUS must sign to become law.

With the high percentage of Senate yes votes, it might be "legal" anyway.
The veto is in question.

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012 is a controversial bill that has been passed by both houses of Congress separately, and a final version approved by the Senate on December 15, 2011.[1][2][3] Though the White House[4] and Senate sponsors[5] maintain that the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists (AUMF) already grants presidential authority for indefinite detention, the Act legislatively codifies[6] the President's authority to indefinitely detain terrorism suspects, including American citizens, without trial as defined in Title X, Subtitle D, SEC 1031(a-e) of the bill.[7] Because those who may be held indefinitely include U.S. citizens arrested on American soil, and because that detention may be by the military, the Act has received critical attention by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and media sources.

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

IT IS NOT LAW!!!

It is a corporate statute that APPLIES to corporate "citizens". So many people have tried to explain this on ATS and so few actually understand it. I would love to hold classes and teach the real truth so we all can get on the same page and reclaim what is rightfully ours.....OUR SOVEREIGNTY!!

Do unto others and to he!! with the corporate BS "governments", MAN EXISTED LONG ANTECEDENT TO THE CREATION OF GOVERNMENT, we as humans today have the same rights as cavemen and "Adam" who were created FROM the earth, in which WE have dominion and we were NOT created by any fictional entity SUCH AS GOVERNMENT.

Again, MAN created "government" to HANDLE his foreign and domestic COMMERCE!!! That is IT, the legislature CAN NOT create ANY statute, ordinance, code, regulation or rule that would infringe on the natural RIGHTS of the people. ANY such legislation is NULL and VOID as if it had never existed. I wish I could cite all the previous court cases that support that but I haven't the time at the moment.

Come on people, take some time to comprehend what is going on and WHO we are dealing with. SAY NO TO TYRANNY!!!!!!!!!

that is it, we all just have to come together and tell the politicians to take a flyin' leap!! You did not surrender your rights as a free and sovereign human being because you "voted", but they sure think so!! Tell them to stop, or we will shoot!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98

Veto form letter to the White house. add your comments it will be sent to Obama Via the ACLU. Take a stand members of ATS !

ACLU

The ACLU is in on it!! Founded by Zionist Jews, not founded to help the people but to "steer them" like cattle or goyim!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The bill will become law if Obama doesn't sign it by December 27 anyways since it passed the senate on December 15.

Indefinite detention and torture act arrives at White House

“What this legislation does,” lectured Senator Karl Levin earlier this month, “says from the Congress’ point-of-view, that we expressly authorize the indefinite detention” of someone deemed a threat. “We recognize the authority of this president and every other president to hold an enemy combatant indefinitely, whether they are captured home or abroad, because that only makes sense.”

“How long can you hold them? As long as it takes to make us safe,” said Graham.

The senator added that, “when you join the enemy…we aren’t worried about how we’re going to prosecute you right away.” Because of this, Miranda Rights should not be read to suspected criminals and additionally the right to an attorney is also suspended under the act.

Additionally, the president can send American-born detainees to foreign prisons and can at last legally take the offense and launch cyber wars against alleged enemy nations.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yep it is there, here is the link www.whitehouse.gov... from the link

Pending Legislation
Subscribe

Posted on December 21, 2011
H.R. 3672 - Disaster Relief Appropriations Act, 2012
Read the text | Submit a comment
H.R. 2055 - Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (Omnibus)
H.R. 1540 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
you can say er post , how you feel about the HR 1540 Sub SEC D on their site.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Maybe he won't even sign it and use the robot to sign it...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Maybe he won't even sign it and use the robot to sign it...

I would think that you of all people would comprehend the nullity of it all. I have read your posts and responded many times. I agree with most of what you state and believe or purport to believe, but did you not read my post above?

THIS IS ALL BS and does not matter one single bit, WHY are you peole giving your energy and attention to a BS sytem and 'government". I DON'T CARE what legislation they want to pass...IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ME OR YOU!!!

When will you people "get it" and stop giving the Elite ANY attention, they are iddiots and irrelevant. The sooner we ignor ethem and wish for them to go away, the sooner they might just do that!!

Do not continue to give these physcopathic megalomaniacs any more attention. FOCUS on your family and friends and being free. If NO ONE turned out at the "pols" to "vote', what do you think the "government" would do? Ever think of that, what would they do? No one voted, no pwer and NO AUTHORITY to enforce anything, WE IGNORE THEM!!! We do not NEED them, be responsible and considerate, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I get what you say, but we cannot ignore them. Would have had ignoring Stalin worked if you lived in the USSR? Would have ignoring Hitler worked if you were a jew in Germany? Don't think so.

You cannot ignore the people who are coming to enslave you or you're going to be enslaved.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
all the people who said obama would veto it. he vetoed it all right...in front of the constitution.
Will you people ever wake up? has fluoride damaged you so much that you cant think?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

no not from Fluoride but from other meds and drugs that we take one a day, or at night , or "to get it up" or "put it down" , we have become numb and blind to what is going on and this is what we get, rules and regs and laws that we do not comprehend nor know how read, let alone understand. Once you do you, you will know how to use it in your favor, and have it not effect you, but then if no one tells you how will you know.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

IT IS NOT LAW!!!

It is a corporate statute that APPLIES to corporate "citizens". So many people have tried to explain this on ATS and so few actually understand it. I would love to hold classes and teach the real truth so we all can get on the same page and reclaim what is rightfully ours.....OUR SOVEREIGNTY!!

Do unto others and to he!! with the corporate BS "governments", MAN EXISTED LONG ANTECEDENT TO THE CREATION OF GOVERNMENT, we as humans today have the same rights as cavemen and "Adam" who were created FROM the earth, in which WE have dominion and we were NOT created by any fictional entity SUCH AS GOVERNMENT.

In that context, yes I understand.

I thought you were saying the corportized "Congress" had not passed anything.

I know the "Corporate and Commerce" laws are written for a few internal members.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
law or not, it is going to be signed by Obama, hr 2055 gives the funding for it, and here is the press release for HR 2055 www.whitehouse.gov... from the link

Today I have signed into law H.R. 2055, the "Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012." This bill provides the funding necessary for the smooth operation of our Nation's Government.

I have previously announced that it is the policy of my Administration, and in the interests of promoting transparency in Government, to indicate when a bill presented for Presidential signature includes provisions that are subject to well-founded constitutional objections. The Department of Justice has advised that a small number of provisions of H.R. 2055 raise constitutional concerns.

In this bill, the Congress has once again included provisions that would bar the use of appropriated funds for transfers of Guantanamo detainees into the United States (section 8119 of Division A), as well as transfers to the custody or effective control of foreign countries unless specified conditions are met (section 8120 of Division A). These provisions are similar to others found in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012. My Administration has repeatedly communicated my objections to these provisions, including my view that they could, under certain circumstances, violate constitutional separation of powers principles. In approving this bill, I reiterate the objections my Administration has raised regarding these provisions, my intent to interpret and apply them in a manner that avoids constitutional conflicts, and the promise that my Administration will continue to work towards their repeal.
in other words, Obama will do what Bush Jr did, turn a blind eye to the Constitution, but do it in the name of National Security. Who can argue with that?, if you say boo, then HR 1540 will list you as what? if you have been paying attention then you will know, if not... can you say Git Mo?
edit on 24-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Once again, for thos eof you who do not "understand" what the "government" IS....Gitmo IS "U.S. territory", so the "prisoners" there ARE ALREADY IN the U.S. What a freakin joke, you people "believe' this BS, and are afraid? PLEASE.. again, do not give them the time of day, the politicians DO NOT work for you or I, they work for the corporate "U.S.", which HAS NO AUTHORITY over you or I as Sovereign Citizens. We MUST continue to explain to these physcopathic megalomaniacs in "government" just WHO the BOSS is and that would be YOU and ME. Not in all caps corproate lingo but in real human being status.

MAN EXISTED LONG ANTECEDENT TO THE CREATION OF GOVERNMENT...tell them that and let them know you ARE NOT a subject but RETAIN the right of self-determination and that the "Birth Certificate" is a securities fraud!!!!!!!!

Self-Determination is the KEY piont to be made. The government DID NOT create YOU as a human, so they have NO JURISDICTION over you and can not make decisions FOR YOU or ABOUT you. It is all a fraud and game, LEARN HOW TO PLAY so you know what the rules ARE....WE make the rules, the government DOES NOT.

End of story.
www.rumormillnews.com...

A federal citizen, also called: a 14th Amendment citizen, a citizen of
the United States, a US citizen, a citizen of the District of Columbia,
has civil rights that are almost equal to the natural rights that state
Citizens have. I say almost because civil rights are created by Congress
and can be taken away by Congress. Federal citizens are subjects of
Congress, under their protection as a "resident" of a State, a person
enfranchised to the federal government (the incorporated United
States defined in Article I, section 8, clause 17 of the Constitution).
The individual States may not deny to these persons any federal
privileges or immunities that Congress has granted them. This specific
class of citizen is a federal citizen under admiralty law (International
Law). As such they do not have inalienable common rights
recognized, secured and protected in the Constitutions of the States,
or of the Constitution for the United States of America, such as
"allodial" (absolute) rights to property, the rights to inheritance, the
rights to work and contract, and the right to travel among others.

READ THE DAMN LINK PEOPLE!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by SJE98

ACLU

The ACLU is in on it!! Founded by Zionist Jews, not founded to help the people but to "steer them" like cattle or goyim!!!

The conspiracy goes way beyond zionism I think. Zionism is being used as a front by the rothschilds to distract the public from looking deeper. Try "aliens" have lived on earth for millions of years and the great flood was a way to rid the earth of giants, that only partially succeeded so the fight for human freedom is still in question.

You should read/watch the ancient astronaught theory to get some clues. I don't mean "clues" in any deragatory manner but in "I need to look deeper" to get to the bottom of this great cosmic conspiracy. LIght years of knowledge can be gained!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

If the national government has been corporatised by the Act of 1871, does that not legally mean that the states have been corporatised as well? I would definitely think so! Those who say lets give more power to the states are making a good arguement, but more often then not, since the states relly on the district of columbia for funds, it becomes a weak to worthless arguement.

The federal government is an extension of the states, the states are an extension of the counties and counties are an extension of towns.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join