It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Policy Polling : Ron Paul the FRONT RUNNER @ 23% in Iowa.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
He knows!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

lol! I can totally imagine Trump drinking tonight on this news. All alone in his gold plated Manhattan penthouse at Trump International Towers calling Ron Paul an unelectable loser clown in a drunken rage.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This seems to be the best that Ron Paul has ever done, and just think... it only took him three times! Three times to spread the same exact message before a good amount of people picked up on it, including me! I sincerely hope that Paul wins however I do believe that there are things in the elections that we do not see which is prob why he didn't win in 2008. With such a surge it might get to the point where any cover up of his victory will be unlikely. Lets all keep up the good work and keep our fingers crossed. GO RON PAUL!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh and Trump is a complete douche bag.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I have a family member who is a hedgefund manager and lives at trump towers and told him I was voting for ron paul. He told me he voted for Ross perot and it didnt help out, but im not wavering, we have the interwebz as our weapon.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
ct.politicomments.com...

We need to spam GOP nominees with the above...just sayin'...

edit on Sun, 18 Dec 2011 23:48:17 -0600 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I emailed the Trump picture to my nephew who is a R.Paul precinct coordinator. I bet alot of precinct coordinators and others will have chuckle over it.

Seriously, it's the creativity and fervor of all his supporters that will get him elected. It's time to tell the MSM to take a hike and the Republican establishment will get the message.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Thanks for the news dude! I took the day off from everything...I work too hard all week!

But it was nice logging on and seeing this.

Now that the putrid flavor of the Newt has been dispatched, can we now say...Let the Anti-Romney ads begin

I heard RP saying he wants this rapped-up early if possible. His campaign is running this brilliantly...But is he being a bit cocky or does he just see what we do, only more because he's living it?

So, will we have an ATS meet-up at the Inauguration?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

yes, we'll be able to recognize each other since we'll all be wearing tinfoil hats.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yeah I will most definitely post this up on my page...Spread the word!... I am glad people are starting to realize more about our Constitutional rights..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Lets hope this trend continues. Perhaps the blatant media blackout of all things Ron Paul could backfire on the media pukes! It will be interesting to see how he does in the actual voting in the poll. If he loses badly then more people know it is fixed. They will spin it as a last minute surge or some BS. Last I heard he was running second on NH also.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Lets hope this trend continues. Perhaps the blatant media blackout of all things Ron Paul could backfire on the media pukes! It will be interesting to see how he does in the actual voting in the poll. If he loses badly then more people know it is fixed. They will spin it as a last minute surge or some BS. Last I heard he was running second on NH also.

I'm anxious to see how my local newspaper is going to cover this surge in the polls by Ron Paul. I have yet to even see his name mentioned in our paper....I'm not kidding. Blatant media blackouts should be a red flag to all voters that Ron Paul is a threat to the establishment......If you're not happy with our government the way it's been, there should be no question which candidate would be most likely to bring REAL "hope and change." It's the one they are trying so desperately to shut out. If he is no threat at all, there would be no reason on earth to silence him.

Unfortunately for the MSM, though, 's too late.......people have heard the message of liberty. It's on.....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thank you for The *BREAKING NEWS* !!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Maybe they're just ignorant of the news so you can send them emails of REAL news.

Maybe some of tomorrow's headline will look like this:

GINGRICH DROPS FROM 20's TO TEENS, ROMNEY RISES FROM TEENS TO 20's

IOWA SECEDES FROM THE UNITED STATES, NEW HAMPSHIRE TO KICK OFF THE GOP PRIMARIES

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hate to be a downer but seeing this is a conspiracy board...i sure hope his lone nut isn't being groomed as we type. As much as i would like to see Paul in the Whitehouse i just cannot imagine how they will ever allow him in there, no matter what the people want. Anyway, go Ron Paul..but i sure am worried for him

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm not a full on Ron Supporter but this is good news!

Quick question.
Does anybody know Ron Pauls views on the space program and etc?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
First of all HELLO to everybody... I love this site been reading your posts for about a year now and I love the info Thanks to you ALL. And I pray every day that Ron Paul is our next President or I feel we are DOOMED. Thank you so much for this site and your info

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arbie

.i sure hope his lone nut isn't being groomed as we type.

What is "his lone nut?" Are you saying Ron Paul is a "lone nut?"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by NightGypsy

Maybe they're just ignorant of the news so you can send them emails of REAL news.

Maybe some of tomorrow's headline will look like this:

GINGRICH DROPS FROM 20's TO TEENS, ROMNEY RISES FROM TEENS TO 20's

IOWA SECEDES FROM THE UNITED STATES, NEW HAMPSHIRE TO KICK OFF THE GOP PRIMARIES

These are strange times, elPresidente. I'm never shocked at any headlines I see anymore, so anything is possible! LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by arbie

.i sure hope his lone nut isn't being groomed as we type.

What is "his lone nut?" Are you saying Ron Paul is a "lone nut?"

He is speaking of the same type Ala JFK's Lone Nut. Because only lone nuts go on killing sprees in the world of the MSM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join