It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Policy Polling : Ron Paul the FRONT RUNNER @ 23% in Iowa.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Iowa Caucus Polling System Threatened By Hackers

The party fears such a delay could disrupt the traditional influence of the Iowa caucuses. Candidates who do well tend to gain momentum in the presidential race, while those finishing at the back of the pack may drop out.

"If a hacker gets in and messes it all up, we can reconstruct (the results)," he said. "It would take a little while. It might take a day or two, but we can do it."

LINK

They are preparing for an obvious false flag operation to delay the results.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is to all of you:

" Writer Margaret Mead once said: "never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
It seems like Paul's legion of devoted supporters are trying to do exactly that.

www.ibtimes.com...

Another interesting article to read:

www.press-citizen.com...

I'm sure many of us share that view.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul is an anti-christ candidate.
Why? Because everyone loves him.
If he gets elected and manages to rebuild the american economy in a day, returning America back to its former glory, every american will love him.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
If he gets elected and manages to rebuild the american economy in a day, returning America back to its former glory, every american will love him.

Well you just immediately made him NOT the antichrist by calling him that then. Doesn't it say the nobody will suspect him???? lol

Side Note: I donated! Congrats congressman Paul! The next step is the white house!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Your hypothesis is flawed in that anti-christ will have an international following. America and it's economy seems to have little to do with end-time prophecy. America seems to be in decline as a world leader in the future.

That said, Ron Paul will not represent the Republithugs, even if he wins Iowa. I predict the Dummycrats will retain the Presidency. That should be sufficient to end the 250 year experiment in democracy in the USA .

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good news for america, even better for the rest of the world.
Im seriously scared of Michele Bachmann and sheer magnitude of her lies to public, how she can even scrap this 10% is beyond me, people are way more apart with reality than I thought. Isn't there a way to prosecute her for saying that "Iran wants to nuke USA" ?

BTW i noticed something on politiFact recently.
They had put information that Ron Paul was wrong saying that US defense budget is bigger than rest of the world combined. They wrote (according to some ukhm "analyst" probably on MIC payroll) that US defense budget is around 600bln. This is off by few hundred billions.
And guess what, this entry had been deleted from politiFact. No apology, no rectifying, just vanished.
Pullitzer my a##!
edit on 19-12-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by arbie

.i sure hope his lone nut isn't being groomed as we type.

What is "his lone nut?" Are you saying Ron Paul is a "lone nut?"

He is speaking of the same type Ala JFK's Lone Nut. Because only lone nuts go on killing sprees in the world of the MSM.

I was more thinking RFK style lone nut....he's probably a hundred times more vulnerable during the primaries than even during the presidential campaign (if he gets the nomination). I don't know who provides his security during this phase of his campaign but I sure hope he has good people around him as he's probably already made the most powerful enemies there are.
Good luck Ron Paul..you're an inspirational human being in this new age of despair (for so many)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Following your logic Obama was a super-antichrist.
Get f##### real, will ya?

When you said "rebuilding economy in a day" you kinda stated that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Good day.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
As a Canadian looking in on this, I am very happy. Mr. Paul seems to be the only government official in either country that hasn't sold his soul.
I only hope he stays safe!!
People like him don't come around too often and don't stay around too long! (JFK)
He seems to be a good man and a leader any country could use these days.
I can't vote but I did donate when I was down there earlier this month!! I have even seen a couple Ron Paul bumper stickers on Ontario cars!!!

GO RON PAUL!!!!!
We will all win!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
As a Canadian looking in on this, I am very happy. Mr. Paul seems to be the only government official in either country that hasn't sold his soul.
I only hope he stays safe!!
People like him don't come around too often and don't stay around too long! (JFK)
He seems to be a good man and a leader any country could use these days.
I can't vote but I did donate when I was down there earlier this month!! I have even seen a couple Ron Paul bumper stickers on Ontario cars!!!

GO RON PAUL!!!!!
We will all win!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Following your logic Obama was a super-antichrist.
Get f##### real, will ya?

Obama was a puppet where the elite have used him by pulling his strings.
Language, boy. Don't have a temper tantrum. hahahaha

If he cannot rebuild America, why bother voting for the next puppet anyway?

Vote for the new ships' captain, Ron Paul whilst the Titanic continues to sink.
Why bother. USA is screwed anyway.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Obama was a puppet where the elite have used him by pulling his strings.

You mean they ceased to doing it?

Anyhow, my point was that you're trying to implement some quasi-religious BS to it. Antichrist, pfffff, got some other fairy tales from your good book, that had been changed and modified to better suit purpose over the centuries?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
got some other fairy tales from your good book, that had been changed and modified to better suit purpose over the centuries?

Try the statement the says 'during the end-of-days "there will be wars and rumours of wars"'.
Athiest war mongers, mad scientists, politicians, arms dealers, weapons manufacturers and soldiers are all obeying a book that they either hate or don't believe in by sending this world into World War 3.

Why not print a lot of money from the Fed, bribe the taliban and other terrorists to shut up and be happy and everyone lives happily ever after. Remember the west trained the taliban (allies) in the fight against the russians. In 1987 the taliban (freedom fighters) were labelled war heros by the west - wikipedia.

Athiests are obeying a fairy tale where Damascus will soon be 'reduced to rubble' as stated in Isiah. I wonder how the athiests are going to react when athiests drop the M.O.A.B on Damascus turning Damascus into a mound of ash and rubble.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

You have to remember people like Rapha have been conditioned by fear for a REALLY long time.

The truth is the Establishment FEARS Ron Paul and his supporters ever growing numbers.

So they will do and say anything to smear the man and his supporters.

Sad that some people actually loathe our Constitution and would trade freedom and liberty for pseudo security.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Dont forget history, Reagan was not the front runner and lost his first cacaus...sure get the RP message out but majority of the main stream dont vote int he cacausus, only the die hard supporters due. Overall RP cannot win without the mainstream voters in all parties.

Honestly his policies on shrinking the Military worry me, his do not get involved policy on foreign affairs through diplomacy or using the Military worry me. Look at our standard of living, because we control the worlds interests, you take away our footing and power and what is left...a third world country.

Did any of you intelligent people ever stop to think:

A) Its impossible for him to change what he said he would...? (senate, congress, judicial hurdles)
B) Changing to much to fast is highly disruptive to an economy...?

I think its BS to believe a president can CHANGE so much or anything...all you RP fainters remind me of the Obama followers...DONT you see a comparison placing so much faith in a single person...? Its ludicrous...

I like most of what RP says but not willing to give up my lifestyle not knowing the repercussions of all of his extreme changes.
AND please call me a 1%'er, I am and proud of it. I joined the US Marines at 18 years old, family poor and became a Scout Sniper (HOG), I then fought and worked my butt off with no college in the tech sector to be a Systems Engineer. I hit it big with a start up and now I still work hard but enjoy life just as much...try enjoying life moment by moment for a change instead of always complaining and trying to aggressively change it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's because of a group of supporters like me who are making phone calls encouraging people to think about Ron as a true contender and to SHOW UP on Jan. 3rd. I've been very surprised at the support I've heard. People aren't hanging up on me, they're excited about Ron and are encouraging their friends to support him too!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I wake up, jog, eat breakfast, goto work, drive home, goto gym, read a bit then have dinner and watch tv or go out with the wife...

Please tell me what liberty I have lost...? I must be missing something, I dont see nor feel the loss of anything day to day...?

Now if I was:

Drunk
Stoned
Pissing on a Police car calling them fascists

then maybe I can see how their reaction might make me feel as though I have lost liberty to act like an arse...day to day...

Anyway have a nice day and try SMILING because it is still a beautiful world...!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is front page news on Drudge. However, not even a peep over at Fox about this.

The "establishment" will now see what a sleeping giant can do!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This morning as I was driving into work, I was stoped at a red light when a lady pulled up next to me honking her horn. I rolled down my window to see what she wanted and she said" My son would be EXSTATIC if he saw your bumper sticker!" [I have a Ron Paul Revolution bumper sticker]

For the next 3 red lights we talked about Ron Paul. At the last red light I asked her how she felt about Dr. Paul and she said, " ehh........I like him but I just dont know."
So my reply to her was, "well, it seems that you need to look into him yourself. Because if you did, you would be extatic along with your (18y/o) son. Dont you think a candidate that can get an 18 y/o soooo excited about politics is worth looking into?) She said " Thats a good point." I then told her to change the chanel when you see him on the news and do your own homework on him, because you be excited too."

GOOOOOOO RON PAUL
We can do this!!!

ETA, does anyone have the figures for how much he has raised thus far in this election campaign?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is the 2012 prophecy of a "Golden Age." think about it. If america got back to the principles in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, we would see historic prosperity.

The doom and gloom was propaganda. All we must do is BE CERTAIN and the vibe will spread. This is it folks!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join